Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!

Go down 
+6
[BR]Yahya__
[BR]NWA[JG]
Faqahat
[BR]The_Pranesh
[JG]Yeahright[BR]
Marcus_
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Marcus_

[Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Smart one, Those computers will be logged. He wont be able to do anything on those. Google what that means if you dont understand. Anyways, it will prove that I was right all along when I warned him that it would happen if he continued doing that to people. And Also, dont tell people to act mature because This wouldn't have happened if he used his "Hacking Skill" to help people instead of messing up game servers(Which is Immature) So Yea, tell him that. Not me. Only a mature person should know how to hack since alot of dummies who are immature use it for the wrong thing. He swears his computer is Loaded with different kinds of VPNs but I caught him slipping one day using his real IP. Idiots these days. Tell him how a hacker works. I dont use VPNs when I surf the web just for fun. You should know what I use VPNs for. THe same thing Faqahat uses his for.
Back to top Go down
Lugi

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:35 pm

I really hope you like having ur server down Marcus. its a pleasure for me to get reported to FBI. They also got very cool black cars. When are they going to arrive?

And best_killer didnt do anything. I was bluffing and told you we had a deal that i was going to leave ur server alone but actually it was all to get information. I now know Chronic personal information and soon i will get your information also. I am going to post everything on pastebin and send you a link later.

Do you mind sharing some messages that the host send you? i wanna see

And do you seriously think they would care about your little game server with 45 players lol cmon.

Last edited by Lugi on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:40 pm

They care about the company you guys sear you're hacking. And Guess what, go ahead and try hacking me. Because once you fail, I'll have people over there also. And You cant do anything with Chronic's Information because he under the age of 14. Try something and see what happens to you. You'll be arrested so fast, your head will be spinning. Seriously. You cant do nothin. You got nothin on me you little shit face. You spendin your time hackin gameservers n shit not realizing anything. You got a girlfriend? Apparently not because you're hacking game servers n shit. Get some fuckin pussy before you mess with a little kid. and We all know it because weeks ago Best_Killer was attacking our servers. We aint stupid you little shit. Even if you did, we're going to have him arrested for saying that he did. I got his IP. THeres nothing you can do about it because once we find you, its over for the both of you. Best_Killer is already in trouble. and Go to some other pages. You'll see the quote from the email.
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Im here because Im the Head Admin. Im also the spokesperson. I took this into my own hands because Chronic is only 13. We dont want him to say the wrong thing to you guys. I know what has to be done so Im telling you myself. And He isnt hiding anywhere. He's in plain sight. Its my business because Im involved in this. Im one of the Lead Staff. If this isnt any of my business, then its none of yours. The only people I should see replying to this is Best_Killer, and Faqahat.
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Guess what. Im the Temp owner for now and Like I said, Im Responsible right now.
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Me. Speak to me.
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:11 pm

best you cant do shit because FBI Knows and ya will get arrested for everything you did so w8 a few dayz
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:18 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Mhmm
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Problem Solved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3