Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!

Go down 
+6
[BR]Yahya__
[BR]NWA[JG]
Faqahat
[BR]The_Pranesh
[JG]Yeahright[BR]
Marcus_
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rubezz101
Premium Member
Premium Member
Rubezz101

In-game username : [BR]Rubezz101

[Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:08 pm

[BR]NWA[JG] wrote:
best_killer89 wrote:
AND I WILL REPORT YOU TO FBI FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE
best chill no need to report FBI because this is just a like kids play they got angry and that cali member swissha already said there that the gang wars hacked we and remember we doesnt afraid of chronical or another one! so leave them we hacked that server and if they will insult us we will hack again

^^^^^^ tRUE SAy, thats what im saying, this is kids stuff, lets chill out and enjoy sa-mp
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:58 am

Right now the only guy I want to speak to is Faqahat because he seems to be the only one with sense. He's the only one not threatening me about stupid shit like you guys are. Seriously?"Sexual Harassment?" And Yes, Faqahat, its not your community. Indeed if you knew the truth Im about to reveal with you right now: Best_Killer is indeed hiding behind your community as he hacks not realizing what is going on. Indeed you will be relieved of this situation but Im about to show you a small quote from a Email we received from KingJnet:
Quote :
Hi,

The server your game server is hosted on is currently the target of a large Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack. Unfortunately, this means that your server is currently unavailable. We have contacted the federal law agency and they have got the suspect IP address. Our Provider is also helping to stop this.We hope to restore normal service as soon as possible but cannot give an estimate of when this may be.
This means Best_Killer is in serious trouble right about now. We all told you that it was illegal and nobody listened. Indeed when Best_Killer comes to the defendant in the federal court of law, he will indeed Bring you down with him. He's going to reveal what happened, and who did what. Faqahat, I also would like to commend you because like you said, you aren't of age 18 and it seems like you can handle all of this better than your community. You are a serious owner, but speak to your admins about presenting themselves Professionally next time. Thanks, and best of luck!

Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:47 am

Marcus_ wrote:
Right now the only guy I want to speak to is Faqahat because he seems to be the only one with sense. He's the only one not threatening me about stupid shit like you guys are. Seriously?"Sexual Harassment?" And Yes, Faqahat, its not your community. Indeed if you knew the truth Im about to reveal with you right now: Best_Killer is indeed hiding behind your community as he hacks not realizing what is going on. Indeed you will be relieved of this situation but Im about to show you a small quote from a Email we received from KingJnet:
Quote :
Hi,

The server your game server is hosted on is currently the target of a large Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack. Unfortunately, this means that your server is currently unavailable. We have contacted the federal law agency and they have got the suspect IP address. Our Provider is also helping to stop this.We hope to restore normal service as soon as possible but cannot give an estimate of when this may be.
This means Best_Killer is in serious trouble right about now. We all told you that it was illegal and nobody listened. Indeed when Best_Killer comes to the defendant in the federal court of law, he will indeed Bring you down with him. He's going to reveal what happened, and who did what. Faqahat, I also would like to commend you because like you said, you aren't of age 18 and it seems like you can handle all of this better than your community. You are a serious owner, but speak to your admins about presenting themselves Professionally next time. Thanks, and best of luck!

Okay i got your point now, About Best_Killer i will help you get to him i will give you all his information i know and will try my best to help you to get him . Secondly i want to tell that Best Killer is not with us , he was never with us he hacked our server 10 times and did same as you are suffering now but thanks to our all team we walked a step through it and got rid of him if you need any help regarding him i will help you out you can email me at faqahat@ls-sw.net .Secondly you reported us at Sa-mp Forum and Our Servers got black Listed WHY? because we dont HasH the Passwords thats not really true i want you to talk to Y_Less to remove our servers from the list because it is totally a Wrong information . We Never cheat on our players. LS-SW is on a Very Big Development position and i dont want to take any kind of risk for it. And about Best Killer i am with you Guys,
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:13 am

marcus , one thing i have to say . eumh best killer only use fake ip's so even if u got his ip u dont get him but its alright u already getting help of faqahat but if u want to know where he lives and so u can talk to me Wink

Greetings from one of the HEADADMINISTRATOS of LS_SW, Robin
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 am

See Marcus What Best Killer Did with our server
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:50 pm

MotherFucking Best Killer ill your tear your fucking ass up ! these are old pics you cant do anything now
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 pm

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
MotherFucking Best Killer ill your tear your fucking ass up ! these are old pics you cant do anything now

agree agree agree agree
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Best_Killer If I were you, I'd panic because you're being targeted by many people now and Yes, Remember that day when you was in our server? And I caught you in the server using your Real IP? (You live Belgium)IP: http://www.iplocationtools.com/109.129.0.106.html You're alot dumber than I thought you were you idiot...
Best_Killer did you read the quote from the Email we received? Guess what that means, Like I've been repeating to you before, it means you're going to be arrested. You can also be sued because KingJnet has invested money into their company which you have DDOSed. Hundreds of dollars to be exact... And Chronic Pays for this community. He isnt 18, but his mother is over 18. Its her cash. Payback will be such a bitch if you know what I mean...
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:32 pm

lol marcus is smart Surprised xD
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Deleted lol :v

Last edited by [BR]Yahya__ on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Lol Best_Killer, Im a few steps ahead of you.......Im not an Anon for nothing. You've been beaten. Stupid wanna be hacker. Protect yourself before messing with me.
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Lol doesn't matter. Im just laughing because the more you attack that server, when the authorities come get you, they will be alot harder on you. Very Happy:D:D:D:D Lol its soooooo funny!!! Im laughing so hard at you. You know that I have your IP. You can deny it all you want to but we all know I figured everything out. See ya in court fuck face! And I aint leavin till Faqahat says so. You got a problem with it, then you'll deal with it...
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:12 pm

LOL best_killer marcus is a step ahed you and now you r in danger you are just passing the blame on lugi dont be a fag accept it like a man
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Dont fuckin beg for mercy now. You were DDOSing it along with that Lugi guy. And His name sounds familiar.. Like he used to hack my Drift Server. Anyways, You're still going to jail. Payback is such a bitch. You stupid Cunt. You will suffer, you will rot, and you will never see your family again.
Back to top Go down
Marcus_

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 pm

YOU DDOSED SOMEONE'S HOST. THE COMPANY INVESTS MONEY INTO THEIR HOST WHICH WE RUN OUR GAMES ON. WHEN YOU DDOS, IT CAN ALSO DAMAGE THE HOST. YOU DDOSED IT SO NOW YOU WILL BE FACING YOUR PUNISHMENTS. WHEN YOU FIRST DDOSED IT WEEKS AGO, I TOLD YOU I WASNT GOING TO REPORT YOU IF YOU DIDNT DO IT AGAIN. YOU DID IT AGAIN, SO NOW YOU MUST FACE YOUR PUNISHMENTS. TAKE IT LIKE A FUCKIN MAN. YOU SPEAK LIKE A MAN, ACT LIKE ONE. DONT FUCKIN BEG ME FOR MERCY. I TOLD YOU THIS DAY WOULD COME IF YOU CONTINUED TO DO THIS. YOU REFUSED TO LISTEN, SO NOW YOU MUST FACE WHAT HAS TO COME.

P.S.: Although its a game, the Host that its being run on is worth thousands of dollars. Its a Company. You cannot DDOS a Company. You cannot mess with ANY UNITED STATES DATABASE WHAT SO EVER. When you DDOS, you damage things. Read the quote from the email we received. Its done. Its over. He lost. I was always a step ahead of him. He just never knew it. You all thought I was bluffing. Im going to tell you, I never was. Also, when he goes to court, and gets questioned, he's going to blame it on all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!   [Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Cali]LSGW Community would like to make a small announcement!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next