Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

My Suggestions For This Community

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

In-game username : Shocker

My Suggestions For This Community Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:33 pm

It was suggested that I post this, and I'm a little nervous on posting this due to me being still sort of new to the admin team.

I know after last nights incident, that many players will agree with this.

I live in the United States, and the only admin on this team that does. I'm on usually late at night, even after the rest of the staff has gone to sleep. On the weekends, I'm on even later.

Some of the players have figured out that level 1 admins do not have access to a ban function, understandable. Trial Moderator, possibly abuse it.

Level 2 Moderators - There is no /ban for them either, however, there is another way to ban using the Tab, double clicking the name...select ban...done.

But we're not allowed to.

The only Staff that can ban is 3 or higher.
Real life, including sleep lol, is more important than this server, and i understand this.

Last night, Blacky and I caught hell from players when there were OBVIOUS hackers on the server, rapid fire, health hacks, and other stuff.

We were called "noob admins".

I could have punished these players for calling us noob admins, but why? We can't do our job and these players are tired of dying by hackers. They have every right to express their feelings about the situation.

Finally, the situation was resolved by Wes coming on after Blacky signing off. he handled most of it then had to go to bed, then Ryan came on although he was busy IRL

I'm not asking for a promotion...i'm not asking for blacky to get promoted.

All I'm asking is to find someone you trust to be on to handle bans for this time period on the server.

Also, we seem to have some ban evaders.

TIP: There is a way to prevent people from connecting to your server with VPNs. I did it for my old RP server.
Faq, please contact me so I can show you

Last edited by Shocker on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:40 pm

I Believe there is Wes And Trini in your Timezone Feel free to Contact them on skype if there is a Problem.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:42 pm

I agree with this
Blacky is really active
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Marwan_Cartman wrote:
I Believe there is Wes And Trini in your Timezone Feel free to Contact them on skype if there is a Problem.

As I stated, they go to bed a little bit after the rest of the staff do and that leaves myself and blacky by ourselves, sometimes even only me available. i've asked in Admin Chat on Skype on several occasions and didn't get a response
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Here is not the point who is active or not , or how long you play in this server or not . The point is if you can handle with the job , to ban players . You need mental stability/good psyche . Ban cmd means trust and big major responsibility . If some people can not ban , well there is always a reason for that .
I don't think we need public post about our admin script , cmds and dealings.

'' i've asked in Admin Chat on Skype on several occasions and didn't get a response ''

They don't understand your question , ask straight , what you need?
Back to top Go down
Macdaddy
Premium Member
Premium Member
Macdaddy

In-game username : Apple

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:49 pm

*COUGHS* (POWERHUNGRY)
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:52 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:
The point is if you can handle with the job , to ban players . You need mental stability/good psyche . Ban cmd means trust and big major responsibility . If some people can not ban , well there is always a reason for that .

If they can't handle the job and have good mental stability and good psyche, then being an admin is not for them.

Like I said, level 1's I can understand due to the risk of being an idiot and banning the entire server.

All I am saying is someone needs to be on at night, when the rest of the team is asleep, to ban the hackers. Kicking repeatedly, muting, jailing....can be bypassed.

Getting these hackers off the server so the innocent players can enjoy is the answer. Like I said, I'm not asking for a promotion, I'm asking for someone YOU trust to be available during the night shift. The server is in chaos.
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:55 pm

GamingApple wrote:
*COUGHS* (POWERHUNGRY)

Your trolling and drama is not welcome here.

You do not know me, do not judge me just because you got into trouble yesterday and decided to rage at me in chat because you got a warning.

Back to top Go down
Macdaddy
Premium Member
Premium Member
Macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Not welcome? Pfft I was here before you, don't tell me i'm not welcome here. Hell no, I speak the truth.
Back to top Go down
Macdaddy
Premium Member
Premium Member
Macdaddy

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:28 pm

GamingApple wrote:
Not welcome? Pfft I was here before you, don't tell me i'm not welcome here. Hell no, I speak the truth.
LOL ou warned me for having a joke with a friend? WHAT type of warn is that? Mr.Ahmed says it to me i say it back "SMD"Isn't insulting unless they are upset Which, he wasn't. Get your fact's right man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions For This Community   My Suggestions For This Community Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions For This Community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: