Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Br Application.

Go down 
+4
[BR]The_Pranesh
[BR]DavidN
VertexS
SmokinAce
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

Br Application. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Smoky i didnt forget how many reports you made about hackers.. you're a good guy.

I already gave my wish list for new admins and u were in this list with killa bee, kursat, leavy and the vertex.

But stay at Idlewood Homie, it's the land of Hustlaz and Thugs, we control Los Santos now ahahahah.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:13 pm

lol? phahaha
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 pm

EDIT:
I am banned from admins which i ban weeks later for hacks.....my admin application was in my third week in SAMP ever. I become here admin when all other admins was demoted heads and everybody for reason betrayal . Was imposible to get admin level in this community , and i become from 2 to server manager level 6 for couple weeks. Some admins much older than me here are still low levels.....will not give you any explanations.
You think im lazy ? You have no idea what i do....u dont know even the basic...
Your reports are not enough if want dont report anymore. Do this which think is better for u. I begin to understand your psychology and the outcome bother me.

Ask ppl about me........
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:16 am

Hey smokinnace i think you have just misunderstood Angel, she doesnt have anything personal against you, she just think you want to be in BR family ONLY because you want to be admin, not because you like this community and all, she didnt gave you -1 and you blamed her already because "you knew she will give ya -1." Dont me so offensive mate Smile
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:29 am

[BR]Angel wrote:
EDIT:
I am banned from admins which i ban weeks later for hacks.....my admin application was in my third week in SAMP ever. I become here admin when all other admins was demoted heads and everybody for reason betrayal . Was imposible to get admin level in this community , and i become from 2 to server manager level 6 for couple weeks. Some admins much older than me here are still low levels.....will not give you any explanations.
You think im lazy ? You have no idea what i do....u dont know even the basic...
Your reports are not enough if want dont report anymore. Do this which think is better for u. I begin to understand your psychology and the outcome bother me.

Ask ppl about me........
look girl i have no time to argue with you i just waited for my answer. and you and i will report because its the rule of the server. and i don't know the basic you have know idead even who i am. different ppl have different skills so don't call ppl useless i got no time to argue with you im gonna be inactive for 1 month cya. and don't replay to this. just the head of BR should replay to my br if i get denied or acppted application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Br Application.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2