Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Br Application.

Go down 
+4
[BR]The_Pranesh
[BR]DavidN
VertexS
SmokinAce
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:40 am

Are you thinking about joining some other clan:(yes or no) No.

What is your name in game: SmokinAce

What does BR mean: Black Revenge

Name At least 3 BR members: [BR]Live Strong, [BR]Red Bull, [BR]DavidN

Name at Least 3 Server admins: [BR]Live Strong, fango, Mister_Oui

How old are you: 17 in Dec so 17 :p

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

Why do you want to join BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : Because i want to be part of the BR clan its a well organized clan very help full and friendly. i will help others if they have a question or a problem. i will help to keep the server clean from hackers. Tbh i really want to be part of this clan.

why Do you think we will accept you ? [ 50 Words at Least] : Well i am really friendly guy and i never use any hacks or cheats. i never Heli kill. i will never break the rules of this server and this clan. i will help others. i will report if theirs a hacker. and Im a very trust able guy. i want have the proud br tag in my name. and i want to be part of the admin team and lend you guys a hand. and sometimes there are no admins and hackers rules the server so i would like to help you guys. i really love this server and i want to be part of this future no1 server.

How did you Found Our server? : I was searching for a good server and ended up here.

Tell some BR rules: Don't use third party mods or s0beit, you will be banned. Respect higher BR levels. Car ram is not allowed. Act mature and professional.

Do you Have Skype ? [Username if yes] : Yea, I have Skype, username is Shahum

Will You able To use Skype ? : Sure.

Where are you from? : Maldives.

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? : I don't use /report when admins aren't ingame. I just take some screenshots and videos of the cheaters and I report them on the forum.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : Maximum 4 hours

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : If there are admins ingame I will /report him, but if admins are offline I will take some screenshots and Post on the Forum.

Complete The Sentence Below :

1) You are not allowed To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes are Missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to Follow the Server rules to Not get Banned

Which languages can you speak?: English.

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: Nop

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)

Br Application. Captur13

Please show the best spree you got in the server(minimum should be 40kills): i don't remember.

Please show that you defeated a tester in duel (JAY OR THE_PRANESH):i haven't dueled any of the yet. but i dueled yahya and won.

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? Yes, I understand.

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:-6 /10
Desert Eagle:-7 /10
Combat shotgun:-8 /10
Shotgun:-3 /10
Sniper:-10 /10

C Bug :- 4/10
2 Shots :- 6/10

I know my stats aren't the best, I promise I will improve them in the future.

Thankyou
Back to top Go down
VertexS
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

In-game username : The_Vertex

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:41 am

+1 Smile
Back to top Go down
[BR]DavidN
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DavidN

In-game username : [BR]DavidN

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Pending.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:35 pm

just u miss in is ratio get it 2.9 and you are in
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:36 pm

VertexS wrote:
+1 Smile
You are not allowed to vote , you are not BR member i tell that 20 times!
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:33 pm

haha angel Razz  what do you mean pra my ratio is 2.13
Back to top Go down
[BR]DavidN
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DavidN

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 pm

SmokinAce wrote:

Tell some BR rules: Don't use third party mods or s0beit, you will be banned. Respect higher BR levels. Car ram is not allowed. Act mature and professional.

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? : I don't use /report when admins aren't ingame. I just take some screenshots and videos of the cheaters and I report them on the forum.

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : If there are admins ingame I will /report him, but if admins are offline I will take some screenshots and Post on the Forum.

Please show the best spree you got in the server(minimum should be 40kills): i don't remember.

Please show that you defeated a tester in duel (JAY OR THE_PRANESH):i haven't dueled any of the yet. but i dueled yahya and won.

All these sentences are coppied from my application except the last 2 sentences because I used the old application format.

Here are my answers:

[BR]DavidN wrote:

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : If there are admins ingame I will /report him, but if admins are offline I will take some screenshots and videos and report them on the forum.

I'm sorry but -1.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:40 pm

yes its true i copied those from yurs but thats what i do i have reported so many players by talking ss anyway thnxs
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:47 pm

[BR]DavidN wrote:

SmokinAce wrote:

All these sentences are coppied from my application except the last 2 sentences because I used the old application format.

Here are my answers:

[BR]DavidN wrote:

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : If there are admins ingame I will /report him, but if admins are offline I will take some screenshots and videos and report them on the forum.

I'm sorry but -1.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:12 am

yesh it is but its the br rules and when ever i see a hacker and the admin is not in game i report it on the forum by taking ss. and i know angel wud give me a -1 anyways thank you for giving you'r votes to my application. Im denied right ?
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:07 am

How do you know that will give you - ? You didn't push ur self to fill application even , you don't serious nothing.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:29 am

lol really i just copied only those two question. and im serious if im not serious why would i play everyday and if i see a hacker or a rulebreaker i will take ss and report it to the forum if im not serious. i just want a final answer abot myapp.
Back to top Go down
[BR]DavidN
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DavidN

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:26 am

You should describe that 2 sentences on your own.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 am

okay.

1.Tell some BR rules: no heli kill, no car ram, no hacking, no insulting, no driveby, respect everyone and most of all obey all the server rules.

2.What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? if an adminis not in game and thers a hacker i will try to take a ss or a video with proof and upload it on the forums.

3.What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? i will report to admins. and if there is no admin ol then i will report he or she on the forum.
Back to top Go down
VertexS
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

In-game username : The_Vertex

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:58 am

[BR]Angel wrote:

VertexS wrote:
+1 Smile
You are not allowed to vote , you are not BR member i tell that 20 times!

Sorry Angel.. Smokin is my friend
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:13 am

SmokinAce is good guy, always reporting cheaters and never break rules. I think this guy should get a chance.
+1
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Thanxs killa. im waiting for my result. Smile 
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:29 pm

so para said to get a stats above 2.9 i alredy have a stats above 2.9

Br Application. Captur14
Back to top Go down
iRulezzz

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:17 pm

OMG...

You played so LONG
7 hrs, man
Isn't that 2 much
i got only 324 hrs   Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:32 pm

first after the update the time is reset and you dont know me and you are 14 so please be quite and you are not br so dont post in here. thats not my real time kid.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:56 pm

iRulezzz wrote:
OMG...

You played so LONG
7 hrs, man
Isn't that 2 much
i got only 324 hrs   Very Happy:D
324 hours with 25 accounts is not too much Wink think about it ahah
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Im not sure of that u want to join BR because u want....as far as i can see...
If is because admin application u must wait month trial period as BR member first...
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:26 pm

[BR]Angel :Im not sure of that u want to join BR because u want....as far as i can see...
If is because admin application u must wait month trial period as BR member first...

what the hell i didn't understand anything you said.? and how do you know if im not ready im just waiting for the answer. you are always giving me negative answers cause you don't want me in BR lock this if you can.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:13 pm

On your admin application i told u that u have to BR member...first
And here i dont like lazy people which fill application for joke with copy-paste and dont take seriosly nothing....
Is never personal from my side u dont even know me.

Show me where im wrong.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:19 pm

i just copied two sentence its the rules its the same rules for everyone.

and you are some one who was banned by this server 2 times and i saw yur admin application too. lol

and you are calling me lazy i take ss of every hackers and post it on the forum if thers no admin in game i have reported many times how am i lazy. i only see yu in game once in a week who is lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Br Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Br Application.   Br Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Br Application.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next