Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now

Go down 
+3
[BR]Maios
[BR]RedBuLL
[BR]The_Pranesh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Empty
PostSubject: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:57 am

i was roaming in different samp server and collected some usefull information for lssw
so here i start with the levels

Level 0:- Registered Player
Level 1:- VIP(member)
Level 2:- Trial Admin
Level 3:- Moderator
Level 4:- Admin
Level 5:- Head/Senior Admin
Level 6:- Server Manager
Level 7:- Developer
_______________________________________________________________________________________

TO stop the VPN users
this will help a lot :-  http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=422675
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Admins should not be allowed to use any command excpt
BAN, KICK, WARN
if they are not onduty
rest all the commands will be allowed to use only if they are onduty to prevent the admin abuse

Sniping spots should be available for players to go and snipe on some of main bases in the game
(i'll add some preview soon)

BR clan
when a member login it should show a text
LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now 901rpc
and it should allow us to invite player ingame to the clan like
/invite [playerid]
only allowed for leaders
when an admin uses /kick, /ban, /warn, or any cmd that his name is included should be changed
like /ban 0
this player has been banned by admin [BR]The_Pranesh|Reason: not given
should be changed to
this player has been banned by admin LS-SWBOT|Reason: not given
so the hacker wont be able to know who is the admin so they wont be able to evade
many hackers dont join the game when admin is on this will prevent that

/topkills shows the top 10 killers of the server like
LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Kills10
rest i will post soon
thnks for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Great ideas. +1 for all
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

In-game username : [BR]Maios

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Yeah great. I like that suggestion, /invite [playerid], so we can see who is pro and who is not, finally we will accept only pro's Very Happy btw +1
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:28 pm

thnks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:52 pm

I like it too. good job. Laughing
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:53 pm

all looks fine bur not this:
this player has been banned by admin LS-SWBOT|Reason: not given.- NO player must see the admin who banned him......admins can start ban without reason or proofs.....and on the unban appeals they will lie and hide their selfs....

BAN, KICK, WARN-NO some admins can control small things of the server which helps in time of bug or ..... ..... . .. . . . ... .. .
U can do something about '' /B** [no id] health hack ---> automaticly banned id 0
some of those players didint make unban posts or they cant and just go.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:49 am

dani u are so dumb i cant even imagine -_-
thats just an example not the real thing i just want admins name should not be displayed
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:53 pm

I agree for that becuase like I always wanted to be like disappear on the server make like I'm not there or something but really I'm there lol.
Back to top Go down
DeeMoh
Premium Member
Premium Member
DeeMoh

In-game username : DeeMoh

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Paranub wrote:
BAN, KICK, WARN
if they are not onduty
rest all the commands will be allowed to use only if they are onduty to prevent the admin abuse
waw you want to get all the fun out? lets rename the server to LSFD Los Santos Financial District,
why? cuz there is no fun there!
Back to top Go down
CHMOD
CHMOD

In-game username : CHMOD 0776, RKN, Road Kamelot

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Actually, all these ideas are pretty good. I like them a lot. I have a script that already have the "join message" for BR and have their own skin class and guns and etc. It needs a little work but it's pretty damn good. No only that, the VIP system is fully done and etc. It's a damn good script.

Although, I don't like one of these ideas. The "Ban". If players don't know what admin banned them, how will they know who to put in their application. Example:

"CHMOD_0776 has been banned from the server by Head Administrator [BR]Pranash reason: No reason given"

That's the type ban I had in mind when you're banned from the server. I think players should know what admin banned them and what level. I think Administrator's level name should be added. For example:

"CHMOD_0776 has been banned from the server by Senior Administrator [BR]Yayha reason: No reason given"

See what I mean. If they don't know who banned them, how will they know who to put in their ban appeal. All of your ideas are great I love them. Just that one should be corrected and look something like this.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:24 pm

[BR]Pranesh__ wrote:
dani u are so dumb i cant even imagine -_-
i understand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now   LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSSW10 some pro suggestion i made up till now
Page 1 of 1