Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupidest ban ever made by Doc

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saffierr
GPB Member
GPB Member
Saffierr

In-game username : [GPB]Saffierr

Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Empty
PostSubject: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:32 am

I couldn't find the format, so I just go ahead finishing my story.

Doc wanted to show his power and banned me, which was very very far from "valid reason". It started here, I kept spamming in the mainchat "arena" like almost everyone does, then I got warned by rampagez for spam, I said to rampagez "I stopped spamming, didn't I" afterwards he said "Shut up", then I said "I said to your mother when she screamed" (I admit, that was wrong, but that case was solved already, since I said sorry to rampagez, so basically rampagez and me were cool), Doc kept saying, some bullshit about insulting, which I just did once to rampagez, but we solved that problem already. I said to Doc "I appreciate it how your english skills got improved" and after I said that he banned me with "Aiight". mkay, now your turn Doc, how can you ban me for saying that, I didn't insult anyone except rampagez which was already solved.
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:47 am

You have been seen insulting, and provoking many members, including BR's and GPB's, many times. You have taunted Rampagez by saying "I said to your mother when she screamed" when I proceeded to explain to you how you cant just insult people like that.
Then you taunted me saying "I appreciate it how your english skills got improved", as I made a grammer mistake when I wrote the word : "continue"
Thats when I banned you because I am just tired of your attitude.
And don't you dare to say that it was not a taunt because you told me "D0c don't talk to me pls" before you said that, and then you go and "compliment" my grammer? Please....
I got the SS's as well if needed.
There will be more SS's of your insulting posted by others soon.
Back to top Go down
Saffierr
GPB Member
GPB Member
Saffierr

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:54 am

hahha you're so funny, How can you ban someone for saying "Don't talk to me pls" and "I appreciate how your english skills got improved", That's what I call a "Mad ban" you got mad and banned me, but it's not even a valid reason to ban. And as I explained it above, the problem between rampagez and me was solved. So don't even bother to take that as an reason to ban me, Unban me, Maybe you were too mad and just banned me straight away, I will forgive you therefor, let that not happen again.

Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:56 am

You insulted people many times before and you just insulted rampagez as well.
I should of banned you on sight when I saw that happening but I decided to give you some time to chill.
You kept going with that attitude, so I banned you.
Back to top Go down
[GPB]tcD._
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
[GPB]tcD._

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:02 am

1. Pro has been spawned and started spamming.
Stupidest ban ever made by Doc 8pRByjr

2. Called me a moron for just doin' my job.
Stupidest ban ever made by Doc QQAoqSn

3. Dissrespect me how much you want , but why bring my mom.
Stupidest ban ever made by Doc LGycJxE

4. When Jallu was kindly said "please" and D0c gave advice , you're still rude.
Stupidest ban ever made by Doc DNbqbfk

5. Gave you a chance but you still acting like nothing happened. After 2 warns.
Stupidest ban ever made by Doc MLAd5LY

6. After number of warns and a kick. You still doing provocations. You got what you deserved. I don't find this ban stupid at all. However , nice represent of your true colors. Peace.
Stupidest ban ever made by Doc XA7wapg
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:09 am

Personally I haven't seen you insulting much, but what I saw today surprised me. Never seen such a attitude from you, even when we all have bad days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Saffierr
GPB Member
GPB Member
Saffierr

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:15 am

Yeah, as I said, I admit it I was wrong about insulting rampagez, It just happened within a few seconds, I don't know where it came from. But further? nothing happened to ban me though...

As Bear said, when we all have bad days, I really don't have one (I guess) but believe it or not, even my mother said to me today "Why are you so aggressive today"... I don't know but yeah, sorry then.
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:16 am

This is suppoused to be your excuse?
Back to top Go down
Saffierr
GPB Member
GPB Member
Saffierr

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:22 am

No it's not, although Bear made me think of what my mother said today, So I just wrote it. How many times am I supposed to explain it?

1. I insulted Rampagez
2. I admitted it
3. I apologized
-------------------- Further with Doc
1. I asked him to stop talking to me
2. I told him how I appreciated his english skills, and I really meant it.
----------------------

it happened, so lets spare the talk about what happened, so? It's your choice I guess what happens next
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:24 am

Saffier, I don't think It's just about this time. I got the expression that you have been insulting players before also. Anyways, I'm not on anyones side since I can't know what has happened. Just sayin. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Saffierr
GPB Member
GPB Member
Saffierr

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:37 am

Well, yeah, I admit that either, I insult sometimes, but that's pure out of frustation, when I lose a duel or something. I am sorry for that, Will you forgive me Rampagez about what I said, and Doc?
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:32 am

I am taking this report in my notice.I will do some investigation and take a fair decision on it.untill then i am locking this thread Saffier please use the correct ban format i will look after on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupidest ban ever made by Doc   Stupidest ban ever made by Doc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupidest ban ever made by Doc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Ban appeals-
Jump to: