Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+3
SmokinAce
[BR]Joker
HuNtErAlb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HuNtErAlb
HuNtErAlb

[DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:11 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name):[BR]KlajdiAlb
City/Country:Tirana,Albania
Timezone:GTM +1
E-mail:klajdialliu2@gmail.com
Since when are you playing SA:MP:I have been playing samp since 2010.
Since when are you playing LS-SW:Almost a year.
What are the Basic Server Rules? No Cheating, no car parking, no flooding and spaming.
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium):Medium-high
Have you ever been Banned in our Server before?:Never
If your answer is "Yes" for the question above, then tell us why:-
Have you been an Admin in another Server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10):-
Rate your English skills(1-10):9.5
Who are the Owner and Co-Owner of this Server?:[BR]Faqahat owner and [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli
Name two official clans on this server:[BR] and [GPB]
Name at least 5 admins on this server:[BR]Joker ,[GPB]VikingorockII,[GPB]Athena [GPB]Triniboyryan [GPB]TcD
What is your skype username?:Klajdi
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines at least):Because i think the server is lacking admins there aren't enough active admins on this time zone GTM +1 and everytime i log in everyone is hacking so i think i will be active enough till someone else takes my place IG to take care of the server.
Post a Picture of your InGame /stats:(Server down ATM)
Referred by (if none, leave none): none
Do you check complete forums daily? :Yes
Do you follow Server rules? : Yes
Do you have any knowledge of scripting, mapping or photoshoping? :I'm a good mapper
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : Health hack,Aimbot, auto c-bug , S0beit , speed hack, Teleport hacks and many more.
What does "U-AC" mean:Anti cheat system
What would you do if you see a S0beit User or another hacker?:I would spec and record him then ban him.
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?:Conntact a higher level admin.
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?:I would tell them to stop and if they continue the fight warn them both.
Explain the term "Admin Abuse":Abusing the admin powers for example going on admin duty for the armor and the god mod so noone can kill you.
Anything you want to mention?:Let the -1 votes rain.

Last edited by HuNtErAlb on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Pending

- you need to be active

-
HuNtErAlb wrote:
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines at least):
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:18 pm

I thought you left Br and the server lol
Back to top Go down
Said
BR Member
BR Member
Said

In-game username : [BR]Lord_Said

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:55 pm

[BR]Joker wrote:
Pending

- you need to be active

Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:02 pm

U left like month ago and why u talking about ''-1'' votes?, there need reason for that . in ur case this application should be closed , not voted .
Have to show some activity , i wont comment ur apply which is 30 precents disaster with missed questions of lack of attention.
Back to top Go down
HuNtErAlb
HuNtErAlb

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:20 pm

SmokinAce wrote:
I thought you left Br and the server lol

Well guess what Wink

[BR]ShopenZ wrote:
U left like month ago and why u talking about ''-1'' votes?, there need reason for that . in ur case this application should be closed , not voted .
Have to show some activity , i wont comment ur apply which is 30 precents disaster with missed questions of lack of attention.

I'm talking about -1 votes coz everyone in the comunity hates me and thinks that i'm not mature enough and i'm trying to prove to everyone that i'm mature and can do my job pretty well. Wich questions did i miss? you can also quote them like Joker did i would be thankful.
Back to top Go down
HuNtErAlb
HuNtErAlb

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:29 pm

[BR]Joker wrote:
Pending

- you need to be active

I'm active but havn't played on my main account
alt account :Klajdakadabra
Back to top Go down
[GPB]tcD._
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
[GPB]tcD._

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Namesis
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Namesis

In-game username : [BR]Namesis

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:52 pm

- Did not see you often IG
- Not ready
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:35 pm

U breaked 2 rules of ur thread for ADMINISTRATOR
''- Double posting is NOT ALLOWED. Use the edit and button on your post to change.''
''- No multi-accounting. If you want yo.....''
Question uve missed - ''Have you been an Admin in another Server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10):-''
Ur english is over rated .
Why someone who made topic of his retirement , come back here asking for admin level with the words ''I'm active but havn't played on my main account ''? Why did u do that , because of hate? Such image u have created for urself that provokes hatred. The dot that Joker quoted it is most important in ur application, and u fucked . Ure not convincing and this trick with the administrator's zone is unnecessary . Not even a SS .
Nobody is allowed to vote under hate , thats an another thing the rules says , u may read them firstable . Their votes are underview of the lead admins here .
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:16 pm

[DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Denied14

- No BR or GPB Member
- Incomplete Admin Application
- Inactive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [BR]KlajdiAlb [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1