Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [BR]TheDeadKnight232 [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

In-game username : [BR]Core_

[DENIED] | [BR]TheDeadKnight232 [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [BR]TheDeadKnight232 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]TheDeadKnight232 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:46 pm

In-game name: [BR]TheDeadKnight232

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE TERM "ADMIN ABUSING"  IF SO DESCRIBE SOME LINES ABOUT IT: Im aware of the term, and that means using admin powers without the reason or using them to troll or in serious matters.

Have you been admin in any other server before or now?: Yes, in Call of Duty World at War Server - Senior Adminstrator.

Which languages can you speak?: Latvian, English, and abit of Russian language.

Which two commands will you use if you see a player have 999999999$? (options /ban,/kick,/warn,/slap,/rban) choose any two of these commands: First off all I should check his stats, and after checking his stats I should kick him for first warning. If the player doesnt follow the order in second warning, I should /ban him for that reason.

Which command will you use if you see a player flying on the skies?(Options /ban /kick /slap /tempban /r(ange)ban /warn): I should /kick that player as first warning, and if he hacks again I should /ban him also. Because for hacking excatly is constantly /ban without the warning.

How do you know when a player has Health hacks? When he dont take a single damage from oppontent's weapon shot.

How do you know when a player has Weapon hacks? When he's using in the gun fight other weapons who are not recommended in this Server. And I should check his /weaps inventory in order to know what guns he have.

What's your daily activity on the server: 6-7 hours in a day.

Are you able to be active in-game and in our forums?: Yes, Im able to be active in-game and in the Forums

How long have you been playing on our server? Show us an screenshot: Here's the date 2013-09-12 when I joined to forum and when I joined to this Server.

How do you evaluate your English level?(Low, Moderate, High): Moderate, but I can speak good English.

Have you been banned before? If so, what was the reason?: Haven't been banned in this Server.

Why should we pick you as our new moderator? (at least 15 sentences):    -Because Im active
                                                                                                    -I have Admin Experience
                                                                                                    -Im honest person
                                                                                                    -Im polite
                                                                                                    -Im Smart
                                                                                                    -I got good communication skills
                                                                                                    -Friendly person
                                                                                                    - I got experience in this server
                                                                                                    - Im helpfull
                                                                                                    - I know the Server Rules
                                                                                                    - People trust me
                                                                                                    - Also familiar with players in this Server
                                                                                                    - I would like to help this Server
                                                                                                    - And because I like this Server Staff.

Are you admin in another server or you planing please tell the truth: Nope, Im not Admin in any other server. And Im not currently playing in any other server.

What are the rules in game:  You're not able to cheat
                                      You're not able to car park
                                      Be nice with players
                                      Dont insult the players
                                      Always as admin answer the /reports
                                      You are not allowed to create numerous accounts.
                                      You are not allowed to helikill
                                      You are not allowed to car park.

Last edited by DeadKnight231 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]TheDeadKnight232 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]TheDeadKnight232 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Dear Applicant,
After reviewing your application i would suggest you too recheck it snd fix
"Write 15 lines for why you should be picked as new moderator"
And then wait for replies
Goodluck
Signed
-[BR]The_Pranesh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]TheDeadKnight232 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]TheDeadKnight232 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [BR]TheDeadKnight232 [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1