Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+3
[BR]Killa_Bee
[BR]DarkPain
FroG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

[DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:41 pm

In-game name: FroG.

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE TERM "ADMIN ABUSING"  IF SO DESCRIBE SOME LINES ABOUT IT: Yes ,Is when Admin using admin cmds directed for the benefit of the administrator and not for the benefit of players

Have you been admin in any other server before or now?:Ye, I was admin 3 times on this server.

Which languages can speak?: I can speak English,Russian,Belorussian,Froggy

Which two commands will you use if you see a player have 999999999$? (options /ban,/kick,/warn,/slap,/rban) choose any two of these commands: I'll set his money to 0 firstly, after what I'll use /ban ,/rban.

Which command will you use if you see a player flying on the skies?(Options /ban /kick /slap /tempban /r(ange)ban /warn): /ban is made for this
How do you know when a player has Health hacks? : spec him ,watch his stats ,cuz he may money hacking also ,then try to find and fight him or just /burn and /explode,If player don't die ,means he has HH.

How do you know when a player has Weapon hacks?: If I’ll see that his spas,deagle  bullets are infinite when he don’t use reload ,also when he has forbidden weaps ,moreover I’ll check his /weaps and watch an amount of his bullets.

How do you know when a player has Armour hacks?: If he has full armour or his armour don’t wastes , and refills automatically.

What's your daily activity on the server:  1-4 hours

Are you able to be active in-game and in our forums?: Yes

How long have you been playing on our server? Show us an screenshot: Is 200 hours
How do you evaluate your English level?(Low, Moderate, High):Moderate.

Have you been banned before? If so, what was the reason?: Yes I got banned few times by Angel  due to her madness and 1 time by Faq for hacks which I never used and never want to use
Why should we pick you as our new moderator? (at least 15 sentences): Cuz I’m  enough old player on this server.I know all active players here .I’m pro skilled player .I have enough skill to find sub hackers as aimboters,auto c-buggers,etc. I was admin 3 times here . I’m  always doing videos and video reports on this server. I know all server cmds to help new players learn this. I can speak Russian ,means  I can bust any Russian  hacker.   I know server rules good. Also  this server needs good admins. + I’m sexy and I know it.

Are you admin in another server or you planing please tell the truth: Yea I’m admin on 2 AAD servers rofl.

What are the rules in game: No car ram ,car kill : No heli kill, No any insult and N words ,No hacking ,No parkour mods ,Don’t try to join BR family without done and accepted apply,etc.

Well ,Just to say that I did this apply cuz some people asked me to do it. But 2nd reason why I did apply is that I love LS-SW and I already have good ideas of doing new videos and trailers of Ls-sw ,1 of which is in process now,but was stoped due to my ban for "hacks". Well so if u deny this apply ,I'll leave u as it was meant 1 day. So it's ur decision guys,to see new trailers or not to see. ;)Here u go.
Tnx for attention.

Last edited by [BR]Gangsta_Pavel on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]DarkPain
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DarkPain

In-game username : Kursatk

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:45 pm

you breake Forum Rules
you abuse admin cmds
you flamming
(GL)
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:54 pm

One of best guys in this community for me. I dont get why you lost your admin rights, but you should get em back ! GL brotha
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:00 pm

kursatK wrote:
you breake Forum Rules
you abuse admin cmds
you flamming
(GL)
lol nice revange for saying truth. Tnx btw.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:01 pm

I think this is your last chance, remember when i was a new player? We used to kill eatchother, you teached me some shit, u was a good admin, i really hope u'll be back to work together. GL Froggy Dogg Azz
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:24 pm

wrong application format
and you were demoted a few days back i dont think you will be back in my staff team again
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:27 pm

[BR]Pranesh__ wrote:
wrong application format
and you were demoted a few days back i dont think you will be back in my staff team again
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:22 pm

[BR]Faqahat wrote:
Notice Before Posting:-
1)- You have more then 10 Posts .
2)- You Have English level (Moderate).
3)- You have Mentioned Your I.G (In-Game name) In Your profile
4)-You have Read the The Application Format.
5)-You Should be active in Forum and Game
6)- Show us screen shot about your stats ingame press F8 to screen shot
7)-You Must be a BR Member To apply

Application Denied full fill the Conditions First
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | FroG. [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Admin Applications [Opened] :: Denied-
Jump to: