Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[Ban Appeal]

Go down 
+2
JerryGr
Aleksa_Studen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

In-game username : Aleksa_Studen

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:22 pm

First of all i just want to ask how some poeple even got admin over here? Today i got kicked 3 times and now i got banned.
Still wondering..

Account Name: JaIIu
Your IP(whatsmyip.com): Ill give it just to faqahat or yahya , idc for others..
Admin's Name That Banned You: Milf Hunter
Reason: impersonating
Hour-Date: 21:18 - 5/6/2015
Why You Deserve To Be Unbanned(3 Complete Sentences): probably coz i didnt break no rules, i joined with nick jaiiu (JaIIu), i said that im Aleksa, Then i was watching at Milf Hunter counting down until he bans me Smile I was like "Ok keep counting , i dont break any rules "

You know, this is old school player here, not sure how long you've been playing samp milf, but you should've know this trick Smile
But its ok shits are happening, i expect of you to unban me and apologize. Thanks.

Picture(If Any): No need , there is game panel.
Back to top Go down
JerryGr
Administrator
Administrator
JerryGr

In-game username : [GPB]Athena

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:29 pm

No and No
Back to top Go down
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Be more specific, if im gonna stay banned, thats admin abuse.
Thank you for your attention!
Back to top Go down
[GPB]tcD._
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
[GPB]tcD._

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:54 pm

LMAO , get life ... also stop with obvious provocations and impressionating.
Back to top Go down
JerryGr
Administrator
Administrator
JerryGr

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:29 pm

admin abuse lmao, i dont know if i should call you dumb.Or maybe i shouldn't because that would be an insult for the dumb people. Impersonating is not allowed smartass and you gonna stay banned. So now go to a mirror and say 10 times i need life
Back to top Go down
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:50 pm

JerryGr wrote:
admin abuse lmao, i dont know if i should call you dumb.Or maybe i shouldn't because that would be an insult for the dumb people. Impersonating is not allowed smartass and you gonna stay banned. So now go to a mirror and say 10 times i need life

Admin saying that crap? You dont deserve admin, i was not impersonating, i obv. said that im Aleksa.
Your provocations are so low, can you do it better on your next reply?

[GPB]tcD._ wrote:
LMAO , get life ... also stop with obvious provocations and impressionating.

Im pretty sure that you are not allowed to post here and "get a life" , seriously?
Back to top Go down
JerryGr
Administrator
Administrator
JerryGr

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:33 pm

https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t1464-_______-in-game-rules-and-regulations_______

Rule 17 No impersonating. i dont care if u told me who you are i asked you to relog and change your name and you didnt. Dont say what i deserve, you broke a rule and got banned. Simple as that!!!
Back to top Go down
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 1:24 am

Impersonating - pretend to be (another person) as entertainment or in order to deceive someone.

Here you go, coz clearly you don't know the meaning of it.

Gonna wait for someone to unban me.
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 5:06 am

I think you got banned by me and then got butt hurt?

I think I know a bit more about this server than you do. You might get a unban but damn sure you ain't getting an apologie. I kicked you couple times with reasons like "can you kindly change your name please" and "change your name please". Still nothing. People already think I'm BigBear and Ninjahz and this is the last thing I need right now, having some random guy who we have had problems before also trying to impersonate.

Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 6:46 am

17. - No impersonating | Joining the game pretending to be someone you are not is not allowed. [e.g. Login on admin names and clan members names etc will result in a ban from the server.] wrote:

Last edited by SmokinAce on Thu May 07, 2015 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:03 am

SmokinAce wrote:

17. - No impersonating | Joining the game pretending to be someone you are not is not allowed. [e.g. Login on admin names and clan members names etc will result in a ban from the server.] wrote:

[Ban Appeal] VOoht1z

[Ban Appeal] HxNCZY5

The important fact in it is that i said that i am Aleksa, so theres actually no impersonating and you know that, why you push this so far?

ye something more, i didnt login on an admin's account like you said, you know that you dont have anything on me to keep me banned, if im a rulebreaker (as you call me) then i know the rules kinda better than you.
Guess why?

I provided those pictures, what you think why? Its coz i said, im Aleksa , why to change my name, i ain't breaking any rules. You gotta kinda use your brain , if i say that im Aleksa, its not impersonating.. its so damn easy.

Back to top Go down
NiNJaHz
Premium Member
Premium Member
NiNJaHz

In-game username : [GPB]NiNJaHz

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:13 am

Aleksa_Studen wrote:
You know, this is old school player here, not sure how long you've been playing samp milf, but you should've know this trick

Oh look, a smartass "old school player" with "tricks", that is impersonating as your name looks exactly the same as Jelly's. So don't act like that and be so arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:18 am

You are breaking forum rules by posting in here, well i saw few nicks that look familiar, whats the problem?
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:25 am

[e.g. Login on admin names and clan members names etc will result in a ban from the server.

You logged as in Jallu which is a admins name and which is already in use. and he asked you to change it you didn't. this Will result you in a ban which milf banned you.

[Ban Appeal] KuhI2AX

You Will Be unbanned on 15/05/15

[Ban Appeal] PQ7tKFE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Ban Appeal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Ban Appeal]   [Ban Appeal] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ban Appeal]
Page 1 of 1