Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+2
[BR]Blacky
Curut123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Curut123

[DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:35 am

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): Curut123
City/Country:Indonesia
Timezone:-2
E-mail:tiushacked@yahoo.co.id
Since When you are playing SA:MP:1 Year and a lil' Break...
Since When are you playing LS-SW:Januari 2014
What are the Basic Server Rules?No cheat, no Racism, Respect, No Lies and Respect Rulez
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium):Medium
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?:No
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason:Server protection (Bugs)
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10):No i was only admin on LSSW
Rate your english skills(1-10):6
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast):Well i think people remember me, i played this shit for 20 months or more, i was a respected player, very active and loyal. I did my best but i left lssw for personnal reasons. I never abused or maybe once with Jadde ...
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats:Sorry i deleted all my screens, i had like 50.000 hours, 75.000 kills / 25.000 deaths and 1.000.000 points lmao
Referred by (if none, leave none):
Do you check complete forums daily? :Fo' Sure
Do you follow Server rules? :Off Course, Wtf dude....
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? :A lil'one but i'm not a pro.
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : I know everything, i can even catch hackers with psychology...
Tell us about U-AC:I dont give a fuk about that
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: /ban -  reason sobeit
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: i'll call managers and devloppers on Skype
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?:First i'll ask them to stop and make peace. If they dont listen, i'll warn them or jail'em. I can use /kick too
Explain The term Admin Abuse: Oh thats really eazy, just open a dictionnary and search fo 'JADDE' definition...
Anything you want to mention?: Yeah, i wanna say to hackers : The Ghost is back mo'fukaz, be ready and wash ur anus...
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server?Cause i'm Mister_Oui and y'all know me, shut up now.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Curut123

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:25 am

BR ?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Stop making useless applications cuz you know that you'll be denied Bang Facepalm

Thank you come again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:34 pm

First stop copying apps noob.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:45 pm

DENIED

- You copied your app and you should be BR Or GPB To able to Apply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | Curut123 [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1