Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+3
asafe51
[BR]Blacky
alessio
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alessio

In-game username : alessio

[DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): alessio
City/Country: CHIRAQ, USA
Timezone: -6 GMT
E-mail: I forgot don't really use it, I can supply with my steam or xfire if wanted.
Since When you are playing SA:MP: since 2007
Since When are you playing LS-SW: June of this year
What are the Basic Server Rules? no cheating or "insulting".
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): High
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: Yes
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: because triniboy got butt-hurt that I made fun of him lawl.
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): Yes in various
Rate your English skills(1-10): 10
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): Experienced admin and knows when someone is cheating.
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: https://i.imgur.com/ToCktVL.jpg
[DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] U4LW0rz
Referred by (if none, leave none):
Do you check complete forums daily? : Yes
Do you follow Server rules? : Apart from triniboy getting mad, yes.
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : Yes for scripting and somewhat of Photoshop.
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : Well aim bot is easy to detect imo. Basically all cheats that deal with skin shot are pretty easy to detect. If not its 2014 and most people should be able to fraps their game play.
Tell us about U-AC: United's White Tiger Anti Cheat which if you all don't know there is a new version out. V2 of that AC which works better than the old one. I was thinking of suggesting a cmd that only checks for a certain player who seems to be sketchy not hard to script.
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: Ban him obviously
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: Try to control the situation to my best of ability.
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: In my eyes this is a normal thing its a game and like any other there will be insults the only time I see its a problem when they spam or flood the chat.
Explain The term Admin Abuse: Abusing your power over other people or things that gives you advantage overs others.
Anything you want to mention?: I'm pro everyone knows it.
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server?: Because of all the reasons I posted above. more than anything i think i'm more experienced than half or most of y'all. Might not be BR or GPB, but will you let someone with strong knowledge and experiance go away especially when I can contribute a lot to this community?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
alessio

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:24 pm

[BR]Blacky wrote:

- You must be BR or GPB member to apply for a admin

Doesn't make sense, seems like you want to keep the server biased. Basically all you want to do is make this clans bigger it should be a free choice to pick if you want to be part of any of this clans or admin not all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
alessio

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:16 pm

[BR]Blacky wrote:

Faqahat wrote:

12)-You Must be a BR Member OR GPB Member To apply.

Rules are rules and noone will change it. Facepalm

So your saying one must join your "clan" even though i don't want to in order to be admin?
I don't even see popular servers like KFC, NOV, SFR ect.. doing that because that's just making a server
"biased" and you are indeed making you clan bigger, but why make a big clan if its full of unskilled people who
only join it to be admin (not all of them). Its about quality not quantity. Alright seem fine..
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:45 am

[DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] YqqQqTD

You are denied must be a BR Member or GPB to apply. Plus you are sorta immature / trollish and insults players when admins are not around.Plus i had recently banned you for insulting me, i don't think we will get along cause you have some serious issues with me & i have problems with you and your KKK troll buddies aswell.I don't see you being Admin on our server at all.

alessio wrote:

If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: because triniboy got butt-hurt that I made fun of him lawl.

Just self busted your own self. It's the reason you were banned by me for insulting/harrassing me and another player on the server.

Quote from you from the ban appeal seems you find insulting someone is okay as you said it yourself
... scratch

alessio wrote:
This is a 18+ game and its the internet. Insulting goes along with the game and its what makes the game fun.

Alessio's Ban https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5802-trinyboy-mad-but-yy

Read Before Posting for Admin. https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t303-read-before-posting

/lock
Back to top Go down
alessio

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:55 am

[GPB]TriniBoyRyan wrote:

[DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] YqqQqTD

You are denied must be a BR Member or GPB to apply. Plus you are sorta immature / trollish and insults players when admins are not around.Plus i had recently banned you for insulting me, i don't think we will get along cause you have some serious issues with me & i have problems with you and your KKK troll buddies aswell.I don't see you being Admin on our server at all.

alessio wrote:

Just self busted your own self. It's the reason you were banned by me for insulting/harrassing me and another player on the server.

Alessio's Ban https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5802-trinyboy-mad-but-yy

Read Before Posting for Admin. https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t303-read-before-posting

/lock

ROFL your mad and still butthurt I don't see anyone getting mad but you? why? cause you hate that im better than you.. I never denied the fact that I insult.. and anyways look at the screen shot you were obviously being racist towards us calling us white and shit.. laughing at how "white people get mad" yet we make fun of your trinidad looking ass and ban us.. doesn't make any sense.. I might be immature so are you for banning me for childish things like getting insulted just says where your self esteem is at.. Don't worry i'm still laughing at you and real hard HAHAH
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:06 am

Yeah i'm butthurt Crying or Very sad

alessio wrote:

ROFL your mad and still butthurt I don't see anyone getting mad but you? why? cause you hate that im better than you..

[DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Dawson_crying-1
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:25 am

Fix Your Attitude. You can Donate If you wanna join the team without being a clan this server has its rules this is not nov or kfc if you wanna be a admin here you must be a br or gpb either donate.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:16 am

alessio wrote:
[BR]Blacky wrote:

- You must be BR or GPB member to apply for a admin

Doesn't make sense, seems like you want to keep the server biased. Basically all you want to do is make this clans bigger it should be a free choice to pick if you want to be part of any of this clans or admin not all at the same time.

Being BR or GPB indicate whether someone deserves to become an admin or not. It make us easier to choose the right people into the admin team. BR and GPB members are known by most admins, means they can work together as a team.

If you want to be admin instantly without being BR or GPB, you can donate here https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t4601-donate-for-vip
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:14 pm

DENIED

- You are not A GPB or BR member
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | alessio [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1