Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[Unban Appeal] iBooze

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

In-game username : [GPB]iBooze

[Unban Appeal] iBooze Empty
PostSubject: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Account Name: iBooze.
Your IP(whatsmyip.com): I'll PM this to the handling admin.
Admin's Name That Banned You: Blacky.
Reason: lag.cs
Hour-Date: 7th September 2014, 14:18 (GMT +1)
Why You Deserve To Be Unbanned(3 Complete Sentences): I do not have lag.cs. I'd be happy to post screenshots of my game folders.
Picture(If Any): I don't really know how to prove it, expect for posting a picture of my GTA San Andreas folder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QutQpwHI1Cc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJua2utL04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUFZH_8dmXw

All those three videos are my latest montage movies. I'm not abusing any cleo softwares, nor hacks. This is absolutely absurd.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:29 pm

[BR]Blacky wrote:
Yes I banned you for lag.cs.

Pending c00ld0c26 proofs.
Oh, the guy I reported recently, who clearly is butthurt.
https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5772-admin-report-c00ld0c26-giving-unjustified-warning

That's brilliant, isn't it? I'd also like to state, that you're the banning admin, Blacky. It's your responsibility to obtain the evidence, and post it, not anyone else.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:34 pm

You have been banned for lags.cs and here are the proofs :

I want to note that I have been working on your case for 2 weeks or so.
The reason you are banned now has nothing to do with the topic you made, I just logged on skype and got the last final proof I have been waiting for sent to me by one of our members and now it is complete.

Last edited by c00ld0c26 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Those videos prove absolutely nothing. When are this harassment going to stop? Seriously.

Ever since I joined the server, I've been constantly attacked by members from BR. I've been insulted, and I've been told that I was using unlimited ammo hacks as well. Also, I hope you understand the system of SA:MP? (The new skin sync)

You're not able to use lag.cs with the new skin synced shooting. It doesn't matter at all, if you have hundreds of different mods on your skin, to make you a dwarf. The point is, that when you hit me, on your own screen, it sends the damage to my client, and takes off my health. (Which is why you sometimes randomly die when there's lag, because on his screen, you're simply standing still)

This is a poor attempt to throw a player out, who's dedicated, and actually haven't done anything wrong at all.

Video 1# You're cbugging very well, however, you're hardly hitting me, which your video shows as well.
Video 2# I knew that Jack Cbugger was involved in your little investigation. He was constantly trying to duel me, which is also why you can see me sitting down in one of the duels, and he shoots me, and I clearly loose armour. (That's another prove, that I actually take damage)
Video 3# I take damage a lot of times in that video, even though he hardly shoots. (He runs around in circles most of the duel, however, I end up with 100 HP, and 4 Armour.

Last edited by iBooze on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added BB codes)
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Seriously?
Mind telling me how you have 90 ping, 0.0 packet loss, and 70 - 90 fps, yet you always seem to take barely half of the shots?
Look closely in the Jack videos, you got shot around 6 times? But take damage from 2? Does that make any sense at all?
As well, the first video with the balla, you didn't even respond about it.
You are being shot there multiple times, but take damage only from 1?
I'd even count the exact amount of shots and damage taken if you want to.
Explain how come you have such good Pl, P and Fps and this is still happening.
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:16 pm

c00ld0c26 wrote:
Seriously?
Mind telling me how you have 90 ping, 0.0 packet loss, and 70 - 90 fps, yet you always seem to take barely half of the shots?
Look closely in the Jack videos, you got shot around 6 times? But take damage from 2? Does that make any sense at all?
As well, the first video with the balla, you didn't even respond about it.
You are being shot there multiple times, but take damage only from 1?
I'd even count the exact amount of shots and damage taken if you want to.
Explain how come you have such good Pl, P and Fps and this is still happening.

Please explain me in any conventional or intellectual way, to make you understand it. It wouldn't matter. I've said, what I needed to say. I do not use any third party programs. I understand, that you are suspicious about it, however, I am not using any programs. Like I've already explained to you, our server has skin synced shooting, and when you hit me, it sends the damage to my client, that takes down the damage forcefully. Therefore, lag.cs would be useless.
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:23 pm

There has been users using lags.cs which were caught before, by many of the admins.
As well, I know the server enough to know how laggy it is, and its NOT that laggy.

iBooze wrote:

our server has skin synced shooting, and when you hit me, it sends the damage to my client, that takes down the damage forcefully. Therefore, lag.cs would be useless.

All I see in the videos is you being hit over and over and not taking damage a lot of the time.
Since day 1 your wierd damage has made servel members suspicious.
Your claim may be false, as we can clearly see that you dont really take much damage in the videos, even tho you were hit.
What player gets hit 5 times and only takes damage in 1 of them?
Im done with my case.
If you have anything to add, go ahead.

PENDING - Director of bans TriniBoiiRyan's response
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:56 pm

I've got nothing to add. I know what I stand for, and I know I don't hack. That's enough for me. The fact, that you can't accept that, is your own problem. I'm just disgusted by the fact, that this is what.. The third time I'm being accused of something, that I don't do/have?

Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
urit
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [GPB]Sharif

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:41 pm

it's server lag i bet. i can't play because of people teleporting on my screen. he may also have a bad connection dial up? Smile
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:56 pm

urit wrote:
it's server lag i bet. i can't play because of people teleporting on my screen. he may also have a bad connection dial up? Smile
Thanks for posting, even though you aren't really involved. It won't change anything though, c00ld0c26 has a personal grudge on me, after I did a report on him. He's obsessed with keeping me banned. Smile
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 6:44 pm

You are Unbanned.

You will be given another chance since i saw your gta folders and it seem clean.

Last edited by TriniboiiRyan on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Edited.

Player is unbanned.

/lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iBooze   [Unban Appeal] iBooze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Unban Appeal] iBooze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Ban appeals-