Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

In-game username : [GPB]iBooze

[Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Empty
PostSubject: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Your name: iBooze.
Player being reported: [BR]c00ld0c26[DD]
Reason: Unrightfully warning given.
Date: 6th of September.
Proof: [19:59:59] {F83934}[SYSTEM]:{8B8B8B} Admin [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] has given iBooze a Warning - [Reason Self killing ( avoiding death)][Warnings

Hello.

I was given a warning by the admin c00ld0c26 in-game. He refused to cancel it, or explain to me where in the /rules that killing yourself is against the rules. When joining a server, I make sure to check the /rules, however, I can't be punished for something, that I in no way, have a chance to be aware of.

Screen Shots:- No need.
Video:- No need.

Last edited by iBooze on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated the format)
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Few things :

- Wrong format.

- It is in the rules :

15. - Do not suicide, quit or force timeout to avoid death.

It is not acceptable under any circumstances to use /kill or /q to avoid death. Forcing a timeout is considered abuse and may be a strict punishment/banable offence. In addition, once you are killed you may not use any method whatsoever to avoid the kill list. This is also abuse and will not be tolerated.

[Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Ngowuh

Taken from the rules list topic made by [GPB]TriniBoiiRyan.

I have more to add to this later on, so please, do not lock this yet.

Last edited by c00ld0c26 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Picture updated.)
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:14 pm

What forum is that, if I may ask? It doesn't look like the official forums at all. All a player in this community can do, is using the forums (these) or type /rules in-game. How can any regular player obtain those rules? There's no advertising that forum either.

Also, if you have "more" to add, then I suggest you make your own thread. This isn't a fight, this is a report on you. You may defend yourself, however, attacking me, isn't going to get you anywhere.
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:18 pm

I will not answer your questions simply because I am not allowed to.
However, since when is a lvl 2 moderator's job to tell you the rules?
My job is to make sure none breaks the rules, not tell each new member the rules.
They can simply look them up in the forum before they start playing, to make sure they dont get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm

What you said, makes absolutely no sense.
I never asked you to make players aware of rules.
I'm telling you, that what you warned me for, isn't posted anywhere.
How am I supposed to follow a rule, that nobody is aware of? Please tell me that.

Last edited by iBooze on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo)
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:43 pm

c00ld0c26 wrote:
I was granted permission to post the link.

Link : http://server.faqserv.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17-in-game-rules-and-regulations/

Are you not able to read?
If not, I suggest you either use google translate, or simply take more than five seconds to read my posts, before responding.
That forum, isn't posted anywhere public. Therefore, I am not able to follow a rule, that I can't see anywhere on the OFFICIAL forum, or /rules.
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Back question to you.
What does it give you to suicide instead of getting killed by someone?
You get the death marked in your stats.
You dont lose score/credits.
So what is the benefit here?
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:46 pm

c00ld0c26 wrote:
Back question to you.
What does it give you to suicide instead of getting killed by someone?
You get the death marked in your stats.
You dont lose score/credits.
So what is the benefit here?

You still haven't answered my question. I'll try again.

How am I supposed to follow a rule, that nobody is aware of? Please tell me tha
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:14 pm

iBooze i believe you are here long enough to know the rules by now you should have known better. I don't see no wrong doing here as this is one of the rules stated below..

Do not suicide, quit or force timeout to avoid death.

It is not acceptable under any circumstances to use /kill or /q to avoid death. Forcing a timeout is considered abuse and may be a strict punishment/banable offence. In addition, once you are killed you may not use any method whatsoever to avoid the kill list. This is also abuse and will not be tolerated.

iBooze wrote:

It's posted here in this forums -> https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t1464-_______-in-game-rules-and-regulations_______

12 - Do not Quit server to avoid death. (This also applies to suicide or force timeout to avoid death.)

iBooze wrote:
What forum is that

You do know what forum that is, cause you had recently signed up on it and i am sure you probably seen my post on in-game rules and regulations.

You were wrong and it resulted in a warning,now you know next time not to do it again.
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:19 am

This should be closed. I don't know what I was thinking. There's no actual point of reporting this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning   [Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Admin Report] c00ld0c26 - Giving unjustified warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Reports-
Jump to: