Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[GPB Application] iBooze

Go down 
+8
TeeJay
FroG
Maios.
urit
SmokinAce
c00ld0c26
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
iBooze
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

In-game username : [GPB]iBooze

[GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:08 am

TriniboiiRyan wrote:
Anways................... I dueled you ,you seem very skilled . And you're Polite, well-spoken and friendly, i don't mind having someone like you in our clan!

- Skilled

- Active

- Friendly Guy

+1

Appreciate it!  Smile

- Thanks!

Last edited by iBooze on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No idea..)
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Walker
Shadow_Walker

In-game username : Shadow_Walker

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:51 am

TriniboiiRyan wrote:
Maios. wrote:
Ryan we are just checking if he is lying... I can say I was in TeK H2k etc..
he still didnt give me his xfire so it's still -1

Yet again you are discussing non-related lssw stuff here.. You have given him a negative vote base on him lying if he was a uL , tek or whatever clan he was in?. So what if he is lying? My point is has nothing to do with los santos street wars server or his Glen Park Application.
I agree with maios, it does have something to do with los santos street wars.
He's trying to get more reputation in lssw by saying he's former uL member, that's obvious.
GPB members would likely vote positive for him because of that.

You don't need a liar in GPB
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 2:59 am

Doesn't Concern You whoever you are.

Last edited by TriniboiiRyan on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Walker
Shadow_Walker

In-game username : Shadow_Walker

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:04 am

TriniboiiRyan wrote:
Are you the co-leader?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:34 am

Shadow_Walker wrote:
TriniboiiRyan wrote:
Are you the co-leader?

1) I am not lying. I was a trial member.
2) You've got nothing to do with this application? Why are you even posting here?
3) Like already said three times in the thread. Please do not post if you're not involved.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:32 am

If you don't believe then its your problem if you don't believe then just go to a ul server and ask them.
And ppl who are not related to GPB stop poking your ass in here .
Back to top Go down
Maios.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Maios.

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:55 am

Shadow_Walker wrote:
TriniboiiRyan wrote:
Maios. wrote:
Ryan we are just checking if he is lying... I can say I was in TeK H2k etc..
he still didnt give me his xfire so it's still -1

Yet again you are discussing non-related lssw stuff here.. You have given him a negative vote base on him lying if he was a uL , tek or whatever clan he was in?. So what if he is lying? My point is has nothing to do with los santos street wars server or his Glen Park Application.
I agree with maios, it does have something to do with los santos street wars.
He's trying to get more reputation in lssw by saying he's former uL member, that's obvious.
GPB members would likely vote positive for him because of that.

You don't need a liar in GPB
This...... Why dont you understand, i have 1481491084 kills and 0 deaths im proo, i'll join BR and GPB at the same time.
He's lying, thats why i give him -1, as shadow said we dont need a liar in this clan, he thinks he will get a good rep on lssw just because he says he was in uL
Sorry but no
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:00 pm

SmokinAce wrote:
If you don't believe then its your problem if you don't believe then just go to a ul server and ask them.
And ppl who are not related to GPB stop poking your ass in here .
Well,I checked uL forums and din't notice any iBooze there,if ur name was other then tell it to us,cuz I don't see any reasons to trust u still.Moreover u still didn't give maios ur xf.Not sure that uL members live without xfire,cuz it's one of application quations there.
I'm not postin here cuz I wanna spam and annoy someone,but cuz as ex-GPB trainer and member I wanna get assurance that this guy isn't lieing at all.If u don't lie then give us the link where u got accepted in uL please.
Back to top Go down
Maios.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Maios.

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:59 pm

I thought you were a mature guy too but you didnt give me your xfire, didnt give us the link of your app.. Lying wont help you, no need to say you were in uL because we actually dont care.
Do you think if you say you were in that clan you'll be better than us ?
I may change my vote if you will admit you never joined uL, or if you will prove that you were in uL clan, giving us the link of the app, or just giving us your xfire.
But please dont tell me you are going to accept him right now... I know we usually accept everyone (lol.-.) but.....
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:37 pm

I'd like to withdraw my application. The attitude which has been shown from several of members from GPB without any punishment really disappointed me.

I decided to apply for the clan, because they looked mature and friendly. I've already been insulted over and over again, for claiming to be a trial member (which I was) which actually doesn't change anything at all? I can't seem to understand, why no one is telling these members of GPB to either vote, or leave. And they can't, they keep going, disrespecting their leaders, which makes the clan look even worse.

Thanks for the support Jallu & Ryan, but I do not wish to be a part of a clan that insults players who are patiently attempting to join their clan.
Back to top Go down
Maios.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Maios.

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:11 pm

iBooze wrote:
I'd like to withdraw my application. The attitude which has been shown from several of members from GPB without any punishment really disappointed me.

I decided to apply for the clan, because they looked mature and friendly. I've already been insulted over and over again, for claiming to be a trial member (which I was) which actually doesn't change anything at all? I can't seem to understand, why no one is telling these members of GPB to either vote, or leave. And they can't, they keep going, disrespecting their leaders, which makes the clan look even worse.

Thanks for the support Jallu & Ryan, but I do not wish to be a part of a clan that insults players who are patiently attempting to join their clan.
Man no one here is insulting you, we are just checking if you are lying or not.
We just don't like liars, you didnt prove you were in uL, didnt give us your xfire..... Dont you understand this? Again, you said you were in uL as trial, fine, every uL member have Xfire, so just give us your...
And since you were in uL, we are ASKING, for the link of your app.
You didn't answer, you keep changing conversation.
AGAIN and AGAIN, we arent insulting, just checking if you are lying. Just ANSWER to my questions and all will be cool.
Back to top Go down
vargass
GPB Member
GPB Member
vargass

In-game username : [GPB]vargass

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:42 pm

+1 from me .

Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:28 pm

iBooze wrote:
I'd like to withdraw my application.

[GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 YqqQqTD

/lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GPB Application] iBooze
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2