Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jaddeee
Premium Member
Premium Member
jaddeee

In-game username : Jadde

[DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [BR]Jadde
City/Country: Swedem
Timezone: GMT + 2:00
E-mail: now im using saltherq@hotmail.com
Since When you are playing SA:MP: Beggining of 2013
Since When are you playing LS-SW: Beggining of 2013
What are the Basic Server Rules? Do not carram/heli, no hack , no insults.
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): Medium
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: Yes unfortunately..
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: ammohack,insults
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): No, I'm only playing this server haha,
Rate your english skills(1-10): 7-8
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): Because I'm following server rules, I'm an old player of this server and I want to make it as good as possible through helping new players and make them feel comfortable here and make hackers stay away from this server.
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a3mgie&s=8#.U8qn6vl_s3l
YEAH #1 SCORE IN LSSW NOW HEHEH
Referred by (if none, leave none): None
Do you check complete forums daily? : Yeah even more then that almost like every 2-3rd hour.
Do you follow Server rules? : Of course
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : some about photoshoping
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : HH = /burn or /slap , Ammohack / No reload = check the id and then informationen of that player, if it's same numbers after the players has shoot some bullets then he/she is using it, Aimbot = This one is pretty hard but I think the best way is to /spec or duel with him/her or some other aimbots is easy to bust like if they're looking left and shooting right and hit every single bullet, Money/speedhack = Just to look admin chat it's coming up there or you can /spec the speedhacker to be sure, flyhack,jumphack,parkourmode,rapidfire, = /spec, the others hacks like weapon hack is the system fixing.
Tell us about U-AC: It's helping adminstrators to ban speed/money hackers
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: Ask higher leveld admin to ban or /kick if no higher admin is online and if he/she returns I'll try to contact higher admins through skype or forum.
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: Contact admin level 5 or higher as fast as possible.
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: Tell them to stop if they'll continue i'll mute them untill they have calm down.
Explain The term Admin Abuse: Admin abuse is when an adminstrator is using special admin cmds to abuse, like fillup hp/armour or ban/kick players without a real reason.
Anything you want to mention?: No
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server?
I'm following server rules
I'm old player
I really like this server and want to help it as much as I can
I love to bust hackers
I'm friendly
I'm quit skilled
I respect most of the players, or if I need to say it simply: I respect those who respects me
I have experience on how to bust hackers
I'm not using hacks
I have been admin before and I've learned from my ex mistakes
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:35 pm

You are active and all but i don't trust you 100% as yet jadde as iv'e seen in the past... .But I will have to give you a -1 for now. Maybe later on when i feel it's right i will decide vote to a positive or keep it as it is..

Last edited by TriniboiiRyan on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Another Admin gave a Positive Vote For Reason :

- not ready for admin
- he was hecking
- he was kicked from admin team for abusing his powers
Back to top Go down
jaddeee
Premium Member
Premium Member
jaddeee

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Aight but I didn't got kicked for abusing power haha, proof:
[2014-02-01 19:08:33] Jadolicious: why did i got kicked from adm?
[2014-02-01 19:08:50] Faqahat: You were not seemd to be following Admin rules.
[2014-02-01 19:09:33] Jadolicious: which rule did i brake?
[2014-02-01 19:09:55] Faqahat: Discuss with Our Amdin Mister_Oui

And ryan I can't understand u man .. you are saying that u've seen that I've changed but still giving me -1 haha and past is past, I've changed.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
jaddeee
Premium Member
Premium Member
jaddeee

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Faqahat was the one who demoted me, you can see what he wrote, And If u want to talk about past I can say that u got banned for aimbot 1 month .

Last edited by jaddeee on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:06 am

Well....You are my "homie" and all, but you are a rager, you get mad over every single thing, and start to spamming with caps ON, that's the problem, your behavior, I dont think you can handle it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
jaddeee
Premium Member
Premium Member
jaddeee

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:19 am

Yeah, I'm working on that viking, But If I get accepted I can promise you to not do that, you've got my word on that.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:36 am

Another Admin Voted -1 Reason :

-1 for jadde because he is a hacker

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [BR]Jadde [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1