Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+2
[BR]Blacky
Martin_Taylor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin_Taylor
Martin_Taylor

In-game username : [GPB]Martin_Taylor

[DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:06 pm

*IG name:[GPB]Martin_Taylor/Real Name:Yafet Snoussi.
*Timezone : GMT+0.
*E-Mail:yafet.snoussi@gmail.com
*Playing sa-mp since 2010.
*playing LSSW since this year
*Basic server rules:the common ones in all DM/TDM servers(like no hacking/no insluts...)+C-Bug is allowed.
*English LvL:Very good (Able to talk fluently+ability to write).
*Never been banned.
*Admin in other servers ? : Yes in a lot and even Head Admin in a well known one(i can't mention the name to avoid advertising).
*Admin Skills :i'll give it a 9/10 coz no one is perfect for me atleast.
*Why you should pick me as an admin ? : Simply because i'm well experienced and the server player base is getting bigger and bigger everyday so we need more admins online specially that we face almost everyday hackers on the server and no admins.So as a conclusion i'm here to help developing this community and to help providing a nice and playable atmosphere.
*Stats IG : Score:1500/Ratio: 2.12/the other stats has been modified since i have a new account coz i joined GPB.
*Do you check forums daily ? : Yes.
*What i know about sa-mp hacks and how to bust them ? : hacks are so many like Aimbot/HH/Ammo hacks/Airbreak/Rapid Fire/Fast C-Bug/TP hacks...plus the DDOS attacks and the Fluid attacking the host and MysQl.It's easy to bust them by Specing the player or Dueling him.
*U-AC: a scripted Anti-Cheat System.
*What will i do if i see a S0beit user ? : Report him and if there is no admins online i'll take SS or stream a video and post it in the reports section on forums.
*How would i reacte if i see a danger threating the server and out of my control ? : i'll  report it or Call an admin (on skype if i had him in my contacts) or post it on forums.
*What will i do if i see 2 players fighting and insulting each other ? : i'll politely ask them to stop it and act like matures..if they don't stop i'll report them.
*the term"Admin Abuse": is meant for admins abusing their powers like for example teleporting to the enemy to kill them or setting the enemy's health to 0 when they get mad which is prohibited!(just exapmles).
*Anything to mention ? : i'm willing to help and i'm capable of..and i'm able to talk 5 languages +i'm a very communicative and sociable person.

Thank you for reading.M.Taylor.

Last edited by [BR]Joker on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : DENIED)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:13 am

Nice app, but i'll give a pending because you just joined GPB few days ago.
Back to top Go down
[GPB]Bompton
GPB Member
GPB Member
[GPB]Bompton

In-game username : [GPB]Bompton_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 am

- 1 u still on trial :/
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:10 am

Compton_Crips wrote:
- 1 u still on trial :/

Stay out , you not allowed to vote.

*What will i do if i see 2 players fighting and insulting each other ? : i'll politely ask them to stop it and act like matures..if they don't stop i'll report them. /mute or even /kick them , dont have to be soft . Impresive application , but you still new and trial clan member . Don't edit questions of the application , post ss of your stats .
Pending
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:25 pm

DENIED

- GPB Trial Member
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [GPB]Martin_Taylor [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1