Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11

Go down 
+4
Mister_Oui
[BR]ShopenZ
Bear
[BR]Yahya__
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

[BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Empty
PostSubject: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:48 am

These are my suggestions for LS-SW V11

1. New info at the /stats (Damage)
So, i think we need a new info in /stats. The new info will show us how much damage have a player did in the server...
because sometimes when you nearly killed someone, another player just came and stole that kill.
Link: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5067-new-stats-feature

2. Offline-ban command [Admin command suggestion]
I think there should be a command like /oban [Player name] [Reason] or something like that
That command will be used to offline ban someone, it's useful for banning peoples who are reported on forum. With this command, the player who gets banned can join the server once and have a ban notification when he joined just like when he got banned ingame. (so he could know why he got banned and where he can make an unban appeal)

I know you can do this with /account but it doesn't give any notification for the banned player, he just get a "You are banned" message and can't join the server.
Link: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5201-offline-ban-command-admin-suggestion

3. Some changes for the duel system
The invitation dialog should be replaced with text invitation (in the chat), it's annoying when you are fighting then someone suddenly invite you for a duel. Especially when someone spams you a duel invite.
So i think it should be a text based invite like the old one, it doesn't disturb your gameplay as it just show in the main chat.
Link: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t4893-some-changes-for-the-duel-system

4. Small suggestion for the turf system
Just a simple suggestion
When you pause in a turf war, you don't count as a player anymore, so when all the other member died, the turf war will end.
Link: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t4710-afk-in-turf-war-suggestion

5. Ban list [Still suggesting since V7]
So it would be useful if we have a ban logs on our website where everyone can access that log. Like www.ls-sw.net/bans  . It's also useful for admins to check ban appeals and banned players to check their reason.
Link V1: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t3227-ban-list-suggestion
Link V2: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t4715-ban-list-re-suggestion

6. Experience and Leveling system
So, i think it would be awesome if we have a leveling system. Players can get exps by killing players, if the player killed a player that have higher level than him, the player will get more exp then killing players that have lower level than him.

This system can also be used to be the requirement to be a BR (Like You must be atlast level 30 to be BR)
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=291325

Link: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t3960-experience-and-level-system-lssw-10-suggestion

7. IRC System
The IRC Channel will display the chats in the server. It will help us monitoring what's happen in the server throught an IRC Client without have to join the server.
And not only in PC, we can also monitor it from our handphone only by downloading an IRC client to phone

i think this link will be helpful http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=281101
Link: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t3782-irc-suggestion

8. Weapons attached to your skin
I see in the oldest version of LS-SW, you have your weapons attached on your skin. I want to suggest that in this V11 again.

9. Spree system
The spree system should have a textdraw somewhere on your screen (ontop of the minimap?) , it shows how much spree you have did. (Like 1x, 2x, 3x, etc..)

10. Toys System [My Favorite ]
I think we should have a toy system. But unlike the one in shop, these toys will be permanent.
You can obtain those toys after reaching certain archievement in the server (or maybe from events made by admin)

Example: 50 Kill spree for a parrot, 1500 total kills for a glasses, 5 Ratio for a cowboy hat, etc.

And you should be able to configure the placement of the toy just like in RP servers.
These toys can make u looks different from different players Smile
Link: https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t4656-toys-suggestion

11. Wanted Players
A new command for level 1 and level 2 admins where they can use that command to add a hacker they found ingame to "Wanted List". That wanted list can be checked by higher level admins, and the higher admins can ban them when they gets online.

12. More duel system suggestion
I think there should be a /togduel command for admins, it makes people unable to do a duel when an admin disabled it. And /fduel [Player1] [Player2] [Weapon1] [Weapon2] command, it makes an admin can force 2 player into a duel.

This is useful when you want to make a duel event, admin can tog the duel system so only certain players that gets forced by admin can duel (/fduel).

Last edited by [BR]Yahya__ on Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:59 am

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
8. Weapons attached to your skin
I see in the oldest version of LS-SW, you have your weapons attached on your skin. I want to suggest that in this V11 again.

Does this mean that the weps would hang on ur back all the time? It it does, it's -1
But +1 to the other suggestions... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:12 am

I agree with everything , the changes are needed . The duel system message is problematic even to admins on duty or players in the middle of fight .
Example : Player going to reach high killing spree but receive 2-3 messages for duel , he died because of this and says : -''fuck your mother dog , fuck this server '' - and get banned by our fault , not his.

Number 8 - i don't agree , this was very bugged thing last time if you remember . This suggestion need time and i don't believe that there's nothing more important to do right now right?

One more thing, if you Yahya know how to add those changes or have any skills of scripting , i request to ''give a hand'' with helping them to become a reality...even 10 of you if know how let's all 10 work for common cause . Not to keep people in the dark or sayn two scripters only two can work , fuck the rest ''stfu'' and etc .
Same to owners, there is no owners after there is nothing to own or like owner you think you own somthing that is already owned by something or someone . -last sentence was straight on point.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:18 am

[BR]Angel wrote:
I agree with everything , the changes are needed . The duel system message is problematic even to admins on duty or players in the middle of fight .
Example : Player going to reach high killing spree but receive 2-3 messages for duel , he died because of this and says : -''fuck your mother dog , fuck this server '' - and get banned by our fault , not his.

Number 8 - i don't agree , this was very bugged thing last time if you remember . This suggestion need time and i don't believe that there's nothing more important to do right now right?

One more thing, if you Yahya know how to add those changes or have any skills of scripting , i request to ''give a hand'' with helping them to become a reality...even 10 of you if know how let's all 10 work for common cause . Not to keep people in the dark or sayn two scripters only two can work , fuck the rest ''stfu'' and etc .
Same to owners, there is no owners after there is nothing to own or like owner you think you own somthing that is already owned by something or someone . -last sentence was straight on point.
It's not that easy to script, you need a lot of experience or you will just mess the script if you have no idea what you are doing... and only a very trusted person can touch the GM.
And i always give a link to a samp scripts that could help anything related (or reference) in each of my suggestions.

I can only help by suggesting stuff so LS-SW can be more fun server to play. (and be top DM server Razz)
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:47 am

Ok , is all here , now let's see...
Mister was demoted LOL so we moving in the right direction . Good one keep on  Good One what's the next update?
The man was called by us to hang out with us ig , he tried to help and got demoted trying man fuck you , u hear that? What's your plans? Question 
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:13 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:
Ok , is all here , now let's see...
Mister was demoted LOL so we moving in the right direction . Good one keep on  Good One what's the next update?
The man was called by us to hang out with us ig , he tried to help and got demoted trying man fuck you , u hear that? What's your plans? Question 

i didnt ask to get my level back, i just dont care. Like i said i was back this week to play a lil bit.

Now if you guys are happy and do crapy shit, enjoy lol.

Back to top Go down
[GPB]Bompton
GPB Member
GPB Member
[GPB]Bompton

In-game username : [GPB]Bompton_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:17 pm

sup oui where the fuck you've been homie XD
Back to top Go down
Charlie_Sanchez
Charlie_Sanchez

In-game username : [GPB]Sanchez AKA Charlie_Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 am

Right in terms of the developments guys we are working on it , as many might not know takes time and effort for us to script new things fix bugs etc.. but allot is done already for this new update v11, and more on the go these are good ideas, and we are trying our best, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mohammed-Shaaban
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Mohammed-Shaaban

In-game username : MR.killerman

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Awsome ideas and any thing you want maybe i could help ( scripting / testing )
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:47 pm

1000 posts member left for nothing .
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:36 am

13. Ghost Mode Spectate [ADMIN]
There should be a new spectate mode. This mode makes you can spec freely go and fly anywhere like a ghost. (Not sticking to a player)
It's better to spec like this than scrolling from player to other player.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:55 am

I'm totally agree with Yahya....This would be more easier, and you would have more Freedom doing it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:12 pm

I support any admin suggestion , tell more about it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11   [BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BR]Yahya98 Suggestions for LS-SW V11
Page 1 of 1