Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98

Go down 
+4
[BR]Blacky
SmokinAce
Maro
[BR]Yahya__
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98 Empty
PostSubject: Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98   Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:23 pm

So i think our current turf system is boring, like "why should we take the turf, it has no use".....

I think, there should be few changes for the turf system.
1. Each turf can only be captured by a gang once in 24 hours. (Should make every turf have different time, like 3 hours or so, it would go in chaos if every turf can be captured at same time)
2. Each turf must have unique perks, like if your gang have the Idlewood turf, it will make a discount for every player in that gang on /shop.... or make some weapon only available to be buy if you own certain turf. (So there will be a turf that every gang wants to have and they must fight for it)
3. There must be a check point in a turf (Like the blowup) and a gang member must stay there for 15 second to start the turf (moving will cancel it), then after that, the turf war will start and the gang will own the turf in 15 mins. But if another gang stays in the checkpoint for 15 second, the turf will reset and other gang will be able to capture it in 15 mins again.(15 mins seems too much, but it's just an idea)

And faqa, this suggestion will go along with my previous gang system, it will be less abusive because people can change their team anytime, with the gang system, only people in the gang gets the turf perks.

Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98   Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Our Current Turf System is poor and Bugged Should be Fixed +1
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98   Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:46 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Macdaddy
Premium Member
Premium Member
Macdaddy

In-game username : Apple

PostSubject: Re: Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98   Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:24 pm

I like, maybe I'll come play again.
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98   Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:27 pm

+ 1.

I got a little edit you might want to do.
Make normal turfs produce like, 2 credits an hour to all the players on that team, and base turfs give you special stuff which can only be used if you own that base turf (for example vagos base, ballas base).

BR and GPB bases should have the best things propably.
Tell me if you think it'll be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98   Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:02 am

Agree to all Points. +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98   Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turf System Improvement Suggestion by Yahya98
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: