Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+4
Bear
Maios.
[BR]ShopenZ
Mr.Ahmed
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Ahmed
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Ahmed

[DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:36 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [BR]Mr.Ahmed / Ahmed Marach
TimeZone : GMT +2
City/Country: Syria
E-mail: Ahmadmarach123@Hotmail.com
Since When you are playing SA:MP: 1 year
Since When are you playing LS-SW: 4 monthes
What are the Basic Server Rules? Dont Car ram _  cheats are not allowed . dont use heli blade to kill . Dont G Abuse . Dont Driveby as driver. dont insult players
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): Medium
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: yes
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason:  Ammo Hacks.
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): 7
Rate your english skills(1-10): 7
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): because when im online too many hackers and no admins online i have been admin in server before i know lot of ways to discover hackers and  i know 80% of hacks and how it works and i will try my best to catch hackers and punish them
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: http://tinypic.com/r/14ue60w/8
Referred by (if none, leave none):  
Do you check complete forums daily? yes
Do you follow Server rules? : Sure
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : Nope
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : i know a lot about s0biet . aimbot . health hack . airbreak . all easy exept aimbot lil hard
Tell us about U-AC: i dont know any thing
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: ban him if i can , or kick him , or report him at fourm by video waiting for bigger admins to ban him
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?:il ban if lower il kick , or il call an admin who can ban him
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: try solve the proplem if they re make the proplem i will warn if they didnt stop i will mute
Explain The term Admin Abuse: Its like set ur armor in fight or spawn a tank or hunter to kill , ban people that u argue with , use /god and go kill people,
Anything you want to mention?: im active in morning when all is sleeping . and i was an admin before in other sever and i know a lot of way to get hackers and then no mercy in punish
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server? im back active as before , and i wont abuse any cmd and i have been admin in other servers and i know how to catch the hackers

Last edited by Mr.Ahmed on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:52 pm

You have couple wrong answers on your application , also you not acquainted with the term ''admin abuse'' .
..Otherwise , you're old member so , good luck .
''Tell us about U-AC: i dont know any thing'' - I think it's russian submarine , but not sure .
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ahmed
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:37 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:

''Tell us about U-AC: i dont know any thing'' - I think it's russian submarine , but not sure .
U-AC is United Anti Cheat i think its like A/D system which it ban u if u have a cleo folder , it can detect all hacks btw not sure about it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Maios.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Maios.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:43 pm

U-AC: Russian submarin xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:48 am

We should be nice to them.... But u gotta admit, that was pretty damn hilarious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:58 am

HAHAHAHAHAH RUSSIAN SUBMARINE
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ahmed
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:08 pm

i know that AC = AntiCheat Btw The "u" i think its for united or union Razz
Back to top Go down
Akbaig
BR Member
BR Member
Akbaig

In-game username : Akbaig

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:27 pm

U-AC stands for Ultimate Anti Cheat  Razz   Cool Nub Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://akbeyg.webs.com
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 pm

+1 goodluck
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

In-game username : Shocker

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Mr.Ahmed wrote:
Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [BR]Mr.Ahmed / Ahmed Marach
TimeZone : GMT +2
City/Country: Syria
E-mail: Ahmadmarach123@Hotmail.com
Since When you are playing SA:MP: 1 year
Since When are you playing LS-SW: 4 monthes
What are the Basic Server Rules? Dont Car ram _  cheats are not allowed . dont use heli blade to kill . Dont G Abuse . Dont Driveby as driver. dont insult players
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): Medium
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: yes
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason:  Ammo Hacks.
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): 7
Rate your english skills(1-10): 7
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): because when im online too many hackers and no admins online i have been admin in server before i know lot of ways to discover hackers and  i know 80% of hacks and how it works and i will try my best to catch hackers and punish them
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: http://tinypic.com/r/14ue60w/8
Referred by (if none, leave none):  
Do you check complete forums daily? yes
Do you follow Server rules? : Sure
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : Nope
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : i know a lot about s0biet . aimbot . health hack . airbreak . all easy exept aimbot lil hard
Tell us about U-AC: i dont know any thing
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: ban him if i can , or kick him , or report him at fourm by video waiting for bigger admins to ban him
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?:il ban if lower il kick , or il call an admin who can ban him
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: try solve the proplem if they re make the proplem i will warn if they didnt stop i will mute
Explain The term Admin Abuse: Its like set ur armor in fight or spawn a tank or hunter to kill , ban people that u argue with , use /god and go kill people,
Anything you want to mention?: im active in morning when all is sleeping . and i was an admin before in other sever and i know a lot of way to get hackers and then no mercy in punish
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server? im back active as before , and i wont abuse any cmd and i have been admin in other servers and i know how to catch the hackers

+1`
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ahmed
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:24 pm

ty ace and shocker
Back to top Go down
Akbaig
BR Member
BR Member
Akbaig

In-game username : Akbaig

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:08 pm

+1 from me my bro and old friend ( Ahmed_the shooter ) Razz
Back to top Go down
http://akbeyg.webs.com
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:13 am

[DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] 3Fp8342

I'm sorry to inform you that you're application was denied because of the Following Reason:

- Middle Eastern timezone is currently Full We're looking for NA timezone and OC At the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [BR]Mr.Ahmed [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1