Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+15
Nice
Mr.Ahmed
Mafia
[BR]Killa_Bee
[BR]RedBuLL
Wes
Josh19
[BR]Blacky
Nightmare_
SmokinAce
[ET]Blossom
Mister_Oui
Bear
[BR]Yahya__
Lethal_Killa
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethal_Killa

[DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:45 am

Name(I.G Name/Full Name):[GPB]Lethal_Killa (Real name) Daniel Smith
City/Country:Jamaica
Timezone:GMT -8
E-mail:Dantiv99@hotmail.com
Since When you are playing SA:MP: 2010
Since When are you playing LS-SW: 2014 (in january)
What are the Basic Server Rules? Do not under any circumstances use any illegal hacks that give you an advantage over fellow players
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium):High
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?:No
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason:n/a
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10):9/10
Rate your english skills(1-10):10/10
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast):Well, I have been Admin for 4 years on a dm server like LS-SW It self. Most Of us are in different time zones. So Most of the times players use hacks like sobeit and those stuff. and there has been no one to, Handle the situation effectively.
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/18/74/52/45/sa-mp-14.jpg
Referred by (if none, leave none): n/a
Do you check complete forums daily? : Yes
Do you follow Server rules? : Obviously
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : none, but willing to learn
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : There's many different programs that are able to 'bust' them as you say.
Tell us about U-AC: un aware of what this means.
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: Well i would spectate the player to make sure if they are using the illegal hack. Then i would freeze him/her and Tell them i seen them hacking. Then i would /ban the individual and if they think they were wrongly banned . i would tell them to make a ban appeal on forums.
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?:I'll consult a higher level of administration and tell them the issue asap.
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?:I would try to clam and settle them . If they refuse and continue . I would send each of them a warning.
Explain The term Admin Abuse:  Administrator abuse, is for example an administrator purposely goes on (/aduty) and then begins to take part in the the shooting fest obviously he has godmode enabled once on duty as an administrator thus not allowing him to be killed. Another example of admin abuse is when say an admin is not on duty and is playing normally, he or she then get's into a vehicle witch then becomes under fire and he or she repairs the vehicle using administrative commands to give him or her an advantage over others.
Anything you want to mention?: Allot of people know me on this server. and i am one of the most respected players on the server. And i promise i will put my four years of admin experience to work.
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server? As i said ive had admin experience for 4 years on a dm server and also an RP Server. I think i can help the admin team to get rid of the hacks and also improving the community making it a more enjoyable place for newcomers.

Last edited by [BR]Joker on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Denied)
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:05 am

PENDING
~ Still new
~ Not very active ( never met you ingame )
~ I dont really know you
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:14 am

-good player
-polite
-admin experience
+1 for u!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Nice and Clean, no cheats, no ban etc etc +1
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 pm

A liar in general, -1, adminstration over a server requires 100% honesty, this guy has 0.
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:49 pm

+1 for you.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare_
Premium Member
Premium Member
Nightmare_

In-game username : Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:02 pm

good guy and nice player +1 , good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Josh19

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:27 pm

+1 From me
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 pm

I would have to go with Yahya on this one.
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 pm

[RPS]Blossom wrote:
A liar in general, -1, adminstration over a server requires 100% honesty, this guy has 0.
You are not allowed to vote here!!!!

btw

Your apply is good and you are a nice and good Player
but I think you are still too new to join our Admin Team, I know you are ready for being admin, but I think you should play a bit longer..

I will wait for other Votes

PENDING for now
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Sorry but i havent meet ya even once, so
for now
Back to top Go down
Lethal_Killa

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Wes and Yahya Were in different time zones so when im on. Yall are off most of the times so you wouldnt know me
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm

[BR]RedBuLL wrote:
[RPS]Blossom wrote:
You are not allowed to vote here!!!!

btw

Your apply is good and you are a nice and good Player
but I think you are still too new to join our Admin Team, I know you are ready for being admin, but I think you should play a bit longer..

I will wait for other Votes

PENDING for now

Redbull everybody can vote in Admins Applications.
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mafia

In-game username : Pro[K]iller

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:21 am

+1 good player, nice,helpful, and skillful.... Be more active on the server you are not that active
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Changing my vote to +1, he is actually mature and knows what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ahmed
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Razz i thinked vote is only for admins
Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Nice
Premium Member
Premium Member
Nice

In-game username : Nice

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 pm

PENDING
- Still new
-you should play a bit longer..
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Mr.Ahmed wrote:
Razz i thinked vote is only for admins
Razz Razz

Anyone who can reveal some information about the person who apply for something is welcome xD . Can save us from headaches in the future .
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:59 pm

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Last edited by Marwan_Cartman on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Trill

In-game username : OTFTrillstackZ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Still un sure, your a good friend however after reading your application and then referring back to my own it looks very similar as if you've plagiarized parts of my application and placed them in your own.
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:39 am

You are immature seen how you act IG sometimes. Also there are other reasons on why i did not give you my vote and i think you know why Wink... And yes i agree with Trill it does look sorta similar .

Sorry but my vote is  -1
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 am

TriniboiiRyan wrote:
You are immature seen how you act IG sometimes. Also there are other reasons on why i did not give you my vote and i think you know why Wink... And yes i agree with Trill it does look sorta similar .

Sorry but my vote is  -1
A guy leaves your clan, you vote -1 on his application, that doesnt make sense, admins and clans have nothing to do with each other, grow up.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:48 am

No actually Blossom before he Leaves he insulted each one of us and Said I think myself something so yeah I'll change my vote to -1
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:31 am

lol blossom he even joined our clan not because he want to stay he wanted to apply for admin and the only way he could apply is by joining us and he is vry unmature whn some one says something he takes it too seriously he aint redy to be a admin -1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [GPB]Lethal_Killa [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next