Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
briana13
BR Member
BR Member
briana13

In-game username : [BR]Briana14

[DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:10 pm

In-game name: [BR]Briana13

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE TERM "ADMIN ABUSING"  IF SO DESCRIBE SOME LINES ABOUT IT: Admin abusing is when a admin use its powers to be invincible with armor that refills

Have you been admin in any other server before or now?: No never been a admin in other servers

Which languages can speak?: English

Which two commands will you use if you see a player have 999999999$? (options /ban,/kick,/warn,/slap,/rban) choose any two of these commands: first i would use /kick. If that same person comes back with the same amount of money then i would use /Ban
Which command will you use if you see a player flying on the skies?(Options /ban /kick /slap /tempban /r(ange)ban /warn):i would use /kick first then if that same person comes back and flies again then it would be /ban
How do you know when a player has Health hacks? When a player refills their health every 1 second or is invincible(can not be killed by others) 
How do you know when a player has Weapon hacks? When that person gets different types of weapons like minigun, flamethrower, or grenades 

How do you know when a player has Armour hacks? When armor is full or armor gets refilled every 1 second

What's your daily activity on the server: 1-3 hours in the server 

Are you able to be active in-game and in our forums?:Yes im active in-game and the forums 

How long have you been playing on our server? Show us an screenshot: my screen shot 
[DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY] Bob10

How do you evaluate your English level?(Low, Moderate, High):High

Have you been banned before? If so, what was the reason?: Yes i been banned before because of a nice little camera that took a photo then i was banned...and i got it from [BR]Jay cause i asked for it.

Why should we pick you as our new moderator? (at least 15 sentences): This is Why you guys should pick me as a new moderator. I mostly go on my laptop on nights. There is no admins in the server  because their all sleeping. when their asleep...i'm awake. every night there is MANY hackers in the server. Hacks like fly,armor hacks,invincibility and other types of hacks. 

Are you admin in another server or you planing please tell the truth: No im not planing to be a admin in other servers and i am not a admin in a different server

What are the rules in game:
1. No G-abuse
2. No car-ramming
3. Don't insult players or Admins
4.Don't Car park
5. DONT HACK!!!Exclamation Exclamation
                                      Stop And READ Very Happy Thank You

Last edited by briana13 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:43 pm

+1 Off course she deserves it
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:09 pm

First, I want to say, we need more admins in our server, who are online, when most of the other admins sleeping. I've seen many admin apps with players, who dont deserve to be admin in our server, because their admin apps were hole shit. But YOU, you deserve to be admin

You are a friendly player and respect all admins in our server. Ur App is very nice and I think, you should be 1 of the new Moderators. Good Luck Homie

+1
Back to top Go down
[BR]DavidN
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DavidN

In-game username : [BR]DavidN

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:33 pm

As Redbull said, we need more active admins.

Nice application, everything is fine, +1.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:03 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [BR]Briana13 [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1