Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr.Green unban Request

Go down 
+2
[BR]ShopenZ
Mohey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohey
Mohey

In-game username : Sift

Mr.Green unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Your name:Mr.Green
Banned player:Mr.Green
Admin who banned you:Fango
Reason:No Reload + HH lol
Date:25/9/2013
Note: Optional: What the hell.. i' m banned for Reload hacks and HH.. ugh Fango you just Banned me for killing sprees that's really shit man.. i didn't even use any hacks.. i think the FPS was lowing when you Specting me or something that's the way it's show you lagging..
[i]Proof: N/A
Screen Shots:-N/A
Video:- N/A
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:00 pm

u must stay banned until fango upload the proofs. patience.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

In-game username : [BR]Rezo

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:00 pm

i Highly Recommending to make Mr.Green Unban because i'm witness he was near me and shooting and he was only lagging but he didn't use any hack plus mr.green have not bad score o i /support to unban him
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Sparrow wrote:
i Highly Recommending to make Mr.Green Unban because i'm witness he was near me and shooting and he was only lagging but he didn't use any hack plus mr.green have not bad score o i /support to unban him
thats work for me....but u have to wait.
Back to top Go down
fango
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
fango

In-game username : fango

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 pm

mr green  i dont hold uback  on hacking but when u doing it act like an professional u cant hide ur hacks from me  u pinocio and ur friend styrker backups u always thath made me more suspicious always u  duelled with me ur hp goes relly hard down ok i understand thaht and  u sayed 2 me i lag ok its cool buddy no problem always u make killing sprees than i thought let my cousin play with his laptop and see what he me reporting after work i asked him and he sayed mr green health hacking i dont  belived it u know kids make alot fun of evrything (hes 12)  today i joined again and ur killing sprees s stopped when i always join it was really akward  i deacide to join with another gang and not fango . It was relly my best idea to catch ur filty hack ass   isee more players was mad about ur id  i ingored it and rush to own ur ass but what can anormal player do without hacks yes u cant kill a nub hacker and the funny thing is i dont belived my cousin but remmeber adults more liying than kids u understand?  i make a proof video here the link u can say what ur want or othe rpeople for me ur hacking faggot come over it

lol u hear ding ding noices but he dont lose hp wtf ? hes not reload  hea it clear like he shoot 10 times and not realdoing  Smile
Back to top Go down
Mohey
Mohey

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:50 pm

MAN!! You don't know Quick Swapping to Aviod Reload and i shooted 7 shots not 10 .. the FPS Showing u i' m shooting 10 lol.. I SWEAR I DIDN'T USE ANY KIND OF HACKS.. it's just FPS bro or lag.. and so many people saying i' m lagging with 350+ ping
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:52 pm

never saw combat shooting 10 ammo...+ on video u had 17-20 hp ...fango did at least 4 dmg to u from MP5 which= -25 or -30 hp what means u HHacking.
Back to top Go down
Mohey
Mohey

PostSubject: Edited   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:59 pm

[BR]Gangsta_Pavel wrote:
never saw combat shooting 10 ammo...+ on video u had 17-20 hp ...fango did at least 4 dmg to u from MP5 which= -25 or -30 hp what means u HHacking.
Are we playing GTA singleplayer here?.. lol! OH GUYS you will never understand Lag and FPS problems
Back to top Go down
fango
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
fango

In-game username : fango

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:46 pm

angel i wait for ur apply say somthing smart pls :c ur the brain of lssw u understanding better this logic better than anyone else i wait :/ when u not response today may i force u to cut onions infront of me
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Fango's evidence accepted. Sometimes when i spec players i see them also shooting 9-10 times with desert or combat but after many probs and tests is just because mine and the player lag. Before u kill Fango , u shoot with that gun like crazy cowboy without reloads much than 16+ times.....which proof ur ammo hack.
+HH....is not important any more....
U cant be accept it in BR clan.....thats one.
Second u remain banned until Fango set u period in which will stay banned(days , weeks , months ,forever , ect...)
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:11 pm

on video it showing mohey seems like no reloading but there is something you don't know guys if you press SHIFT + 2 more times it will make you avoid reload plus mohey using that way also he changing gun on his hand in game to avoid reload and it works and it not reload hack you mistake guys he was not hack i know these ways
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:29 pm

i knw about this story....is not for first time
[20:24:33] Mohey: fck off then..
Back to top Go down
[BR]Lorenzo
Server Owner
Server Owner
[BR]Lorenzo

In-game username : [BR]Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:35 pm

UNBANNED but last warning stop instulting and play fair.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Angel Just Forget it i talked with mohey and just forget that word about it just support to get Mr.Green unbanned with me because i know you're amazing girl
Back to top Go down
Mohey
Mohey

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:25 pm

lol guys.. you're trying to make me crazy, that's really bullshit about this ban appeal.. and thank's for unban
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Green unban Request   Mr.Green unban Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr.Green unban Request
Page 1 of 1