Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Request

Go down 
+2
[BR]Blacky
KrysaliS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KrysaliS
KrysaliS

In-game username : KrysaliS

Unban Request  Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request    Unban Request  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Account Name: KrysaliS
Your IP(whatsmyip.com): 94.187.102.168
Admin's Name That Banned You:[BR]Simon
Reason: Ammo Hack , C-bug
Hour-Date: 8:00 Pm 9/22/2014
Why You Deserve To Be Unbanned(3 Complete Sentences): First About the ammo , I think it was Bug , I talked with Admin Named Maybe [BR]c00ldD0c26... They Call him Doc Sometimes , When we Talked I told him it happens to me Sometimes when i get teleported and only For Deagle .
Second about the auto c bug , i wasn't Using Auto cbug , I play Fair With all servers and Players , I am pro shooter Not a Pro Noob Hacker . I know How to c-bug Just Like Every Body Else. I could Show You Even How to c bug and how to normal shoot.
Third I deserve to get Unbanned cz I donated VIP to Stay In this Server as a Fair Player , I help all Players to Have Fun And Make Them Friends . I Played 1 Week In this Server and I had Fun With It and with it's Players . So Why Banning Me For Pathetic Reasons Like This , Thinking About me Using HAcks Like Noobs  . I Hate Hacks and Hackers   Mad , They Don't Play Fair And make me Angry , Thats why i report Them on forum  .
Picture(If Any): https://i.imgur.com/DGY8uBs.png
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
KrysaliS
KrysaliS

Unban Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request    Unban Request  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:40 pm

As I said Before , The ammo hack wasn't From , I talked with c00lddoc26 , It only happens to me only with Deagle , I dont know what it is , but i think it is bug , it happened to me when i donated for VIP , I thought First 2x of ammo makes it a big number of ammo , I didn't Knew That it was this big number of ammo .

And You Consider this as auto cbug , tell me one reason , ONE REASON , How it is Cbug . just give me One Reason , what is it that makes it an auto cbug other than normal c bug , Huh ? I played 4 Years In dm servers and you dont think that i can handle a cbug as every body else . As I said I hate HACKS and HAckers They make me SO mad. Mad . And btw this video cbug was different From My cbug .
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

Unban Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request    Unban Request  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:44 pm

You see this wierd animation like you are lifting something or talking? That happends when you cbug and use autocbug.
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

Unban Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request    Unban Request  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Idk about the ammo hack thing as i know to my knowledge you have donated for V.I.P .But using autocbug is a different story this hack also may have given you alot of ammo too and in the video posted above looks indeed you are autocbugin.

Post a Screenshot of your GTA Folder or let's teamviewer so i can check your computer.

PENDING.
Back to top Go down
KrysaliS
KrysaliS

Unban Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request    Unban Request  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:52 pm

[GPB]TriniBoyRyan wrote:
Idk about the ammo hack thing as i know to my knowledge you have donated for V.I.P .But using autocbug is a different story this hack also may have given you alot of ammo too and in the video posted above looks indeed you are autocbugin.

Post a Screenshot of your GTA Folder or let's teamviewer so i can check your computer.

PENDING.

I downloaded Team Viewer Now What?
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

Unban Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request    Unban Request  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Private PM me your teamviewer ID & Password.
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

Unban Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request    Unban Request  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:09 pm

He spawned with 300 ammo, which is how much VIP's spawn with.
Then he has 600 and then 5000.
The 5000 one he could of bought a lot of deagles maybe, but the 600 one, is easy to say that it makes no sense since :

Each time you buy a deagle you get 90 ammo (while spawning with 100, and 300 for VIP).
Add 90 a couple of times and you will reach a number like 670 I think, not 600 exactly, and you waren't shooting while doing that.

About autocbug, its pretty clear.
Back to top Go down
kazaaa
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
kazaaa

In-game username : Kazaaa

Unban Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request    Unban Request  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:05 pm

KryaliS really Surprised ???
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

Unban Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request    Unban Request  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Unban Request  Ei2Ql1G

The video evidence that was recorded of your autocbug was taken yesterday, the same time your GTA Folder was modified. ( Got this info from a admin who checked your pc on teamviewer ) . Then suddenly your connection was lost and teamviewer password was changed...... Very suspicious..... Suspect

Also one of our admins found " bot spawner " in " downloads" on your computer .

Found this about it on google....

http://sampcheater.blogspot.com/2014/08/samp-03z-bot-spawner-by-25ghz.html

Also when i wanted to teamviewer your pc you kept making excuses that you are outside your house. Then when you reached home so we can teamviewer you changed it to " Sorry i have school let's do it tomorrow maybe " ..

Unban Request  OhNGYUc
Unban Request  WSDQzcJ

Unban Request  7tR8Wzl

- Suspicious.

- Lack of interest.

Showing this only makes you guilty.

As your first ban for autocbug remain banned till 10/10/2014

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request    Unban Request  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down