Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Mediocre English & Flaws in the script

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CoRz
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
CoRz

Mediocre English & Flaws in the script Empty
PostSubject: Mediocre English & Flaws in the script   Mediocre English & Flaws in the script Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:16 pm

I often state in-game or "complain" about the mediocre English used in the script, the punctuation is off, grammar and spelling.

Some people are going to think it's me being a grammar nazi freak, but it actually gives your server a professional look which I strived for whilst I was co-owner. But, unfortunately, Faqahat ignored these requests which made me want to leave, you see. I know Faqahat is from Pakistan and English isn't his primary language, but people aren't going to take the server seriously if there is sentences like...

"type /ask to ask a question ." - "My name is corey , and you are?" - "Ilike chicken,penis-kings."
You catch my drift.

The English used is incoherent and it looks bad, which makes the server look bad.

It's not only in the server, but in the forums and the homepage of the website, it isn't correct and it makes you lot look silly! I came back to this server for the gameplay, but I'm not sticking around if changes aren't made - if changes are made you may gain more players and stuff.

Then there's the host.
People have gotten into a routine to when the server sometimes randomly crashes and it's what is expected, come on guys...

The script isn't always working correctly, if you type two messages quickly it says you're spamming. Type /shop twice to buy two weapons then you're spamming, that's not right is it.

Sort that shit out.
Back to top Go down
fulluf
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
fulluf

In-game username : Shopen

PostSubject: Re: Mediocre English & Flaws in the script   Mediocre English & Flaws in the script Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Chillax kid. You came back into this server to continue with your criticism to all admins and the whole community .
CoRz wrote:
I was co-owner.
..but you was and now you not .
u're respected dude but stop .
Say one time that Faqahat has made it something perfect , just one time . Your ideas are not bad , but calm down .
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: Mediocre English & Flaws in the script   Mediocre English & Flaws in the script Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:00 pm

""It's not only in the server, but in the forums and the homepage of the website, it isn't correct and it makes you lot look silly""

Seriously, i think everydoby do his best to speak english well.

Dont be so hard with us man... we dont look silly !
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: Mediocre English & Flaws in the script   Mediocre English & Flaws in the script Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:08 am

fulluf wrote:
Chillax kid. You came back into this server to continue with your criticism to all admins and the whole community .
CoRz wrote:
I was co-owner.
..but you was and now you not .
u're respected dude but stop .
Say one time that Faqahat has made it something perfect , just one time . Your ideas are not bad , but calm down .

Received first forum warning for read your PM.

//EDIT: Oui, trust me it makes us look so silly and stupid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Mediocre English & Flaws in the script   Mediocre English & Flaws in the script Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:00 am

I agree with Brother PK About Except that this English Doesn't really makes us silly you see our language mother isn't English I learnt English from the Internet and Half at School Also We're Kinda Sick of You judging all people from me to Faqahat to Mister oui you said you're going to leave but why you still here And Please Keep your Opinions for yourself I'm not Trying to start anything but you really should watch out For what you saying. and don't worry we will fix this asap
Back to top Go down
PK
Premium Member
Premium Member
PK

In-game username : [ONS]PK

PostSubject: Re: Mediocre English & Flaws in the script   Mediocre English & Flaws in the script Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:54 am

Go to any topic and give me a single topic that doesn't include fr00b, nab, etc.
It really makes the community look like a Power Rangers Facebook page. Sometimes, you have to sound offensive to give out a point or bust a mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PKMusicDJ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mediocre English & Flaws in the script   Mediocre English & Flaws in the script Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mediocre English & Flaws in the script
Page 1 of 1