Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

[DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:18 pm

In-game name: Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy

ARE YOU AWARE OF THE TERM "ADMIN ABUSING"  IF SO DESCRIBE SOME LINES ABOUT IT:The administrators should be observe the order in the game and punish players who allow themselves to cheat, and destroy the serenity in the game.

Have you been admin in any other server before or now?:Never happened to me to be an avid in some game before. Answer: No

Which languages can speak?:Bulgarian , Russian , Italian , English .

Which two commands will you use if you see a player have 999999999$? (options /ban,/kick,/warn,/slap,/rban) choose any two of these commands:Giving tempban for this if I 100% sure for cheating .

Which command will you use if you see a player flying on the skies?(Options /ban /kick /slap /tempban /r(ange)ban /warn): Tempban when I see him with my eyes or hear from a reliable source .

How do you know when a player has Health hacks? If he filled blood or just doesn't go down .

How do you know when a player has Weapon hacks? If a player has never reload or use of weapons not available for this server .

How do you know when a player has Armour hacks? Probably many people report for players with less blood and full armor but it means nothing . The player may be fallen from an airplane, building, bridge or other in this case you only lose blood . If someone report for this you must find the player and try to take out his armor. Many players move flexibly and gives the impression that they have some ''ArmorHack''. If report you a reliable source that means only this ''Ban'' . If are convinced that player use cheats ''Ban''. Because this is one of the strongest and unnerving the players cheats ''immortality'' .

What's your daily activity on the server: 7-8 hours a day but only when i'm not banned .

Are you able to be active in-game and in our forums?: i'm available and now without playing .

How long have you been playing on our server? Show us an screenshot: Not much , but i playing this game from a long time . I didn't have recent screenshot .

How do you evaluate your English level?(Low, Moderate, High): Moderate

Have you been banned before? If so, what was the reason?: Yes two times 1. For killing of administrators 2. A mysterious sword or something like that I never see it. And many people reports for hacks too .

Why should we pick you as our new moderator? (at least 15 sentences): Because I like this game , i like all members there , have friends , have fun and many things more. I think not now but if I am allowed to play one day and if I be selected for admin one day i will prove a lot of many people how honest I am. My sister learns me to estimate all good people and those who try to deceive me. I've always been fair . And regardless of that what i need to pass i'm ready to prove how am fair and honest . I do not know what more to add here I'm already the black sheep in this team .

Are you admin in another server or you planing please tell the truth: No , I've never been and maybe i'll never be .

What are the rules in game: Don't cheat , don't hack , play honestly , do not not harm of the rest of the game , do not take hasty decisions , do not overdo it with your powers of an administrator and this is only little part of the rules .
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Rubezz101
Premium Member
Premium Member
Rubezz101

In-game username : [BR]Rubezz101

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 pm

I think shes unbanned, U gotta be apart of the BR clan b4 applyng for admin
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:47 pm

To: Yeahright
I've never cheat everything was set it up from this hacker last night . He puting wepons on the members . My friends also complained of this. There is full with hackers every night but you did'n do nothnig just talk. It's easy to ban me .
Don't talk with me ever again we don't need this go and try to do your job .
You and your friend NWA hurt me enough.
Back to top Go down
Rubezz101
Premium Member
Premium Member
Rubezz101

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Chill out girl, jesus christ this aint no show! god damn it, its a game, social network, chill out! The server is full of hackers cause most of the times admins are hardly on! almost everytime im on no admins are on, cant blame them sometimes, personal life, school, work.

So chill out "Roxy" you got banned, you got unbanned, let it go

Last edited by Rubezz101 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cazuse)
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:29 pm

you're right Rubezz I apologize you Yeahright
Back to top Go down
Rubezz101
Premium Member
Premium Member
Rubezz101

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:43 am

oK, I hear that, i shold be admin on the o.3e today need faq to set my stats
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:56 am

I know I can't be Admin right now I need more time to learn. The first thing i need to do is to earn confidence of all Members and however difficult it is, sooner or later I will do that . I'll prove you everything. And Rubezz you can be Admin you have the big ability for that Faqahat is very clever he can see that.
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 am

-1 first hackers must not be a admin
second Which two commands will you use if you see a player have 999999999$? (options /ban,/kick,/warn,/slap,/rban) choose any two of these commands:Giving tempban for this if I 100% sure for cheating you must do /ban not /tempban or see if he is ban evader do /rban
and fo armour hacks pls dont tell your life just say i must do /explode
Why should we pick you as our new moderator? (at least 15 sentences) you didnt complete your sentences at least 15
you dont have a ss fo your stats and you are not a BR member and i saw your stats you dont have 30 hrs playing time
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 pm

I have no 30 hours because the game thrown me when I play from the page i've notified Faqahat for this problem a long time ago . Some people know how much time i lose there.
And you make me hacker no one else. You do not even want to hear me . That wepon was set it up!
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:17 pm

no i think you are not ready fo that job because you banned by smokey 2 mine> you are hacker and you answered wrong one of the questions
Back to top Go down
Rubezz101
Premium Member
Premium Member
Rubezz101

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Just play the god damn game!
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Rubezz101 wrote:
Just play the god damn game!
agree
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:07 pm

eumh i don't know , u got 2 times banned for hacking , once by me and once for weapon hacking :s hackers not allowed in admin team its rare to approve to have hackers in admin team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | Daniela[A.k.A.]RoXy [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1