Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of my suggestions for deathmatch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Some of my suggestions for deathmatch Empty
PostSubject: Some of my suggestions for deathmatch   Some of my suggestions for deathmatch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:03 am

1)I have seen on other servers that they have autobanning/kicking for airbreakers god mode ect, when they is no admins it could be useful.

2)Cars at spawn run out of fuel quite a lot they should be some way for someone on the team to buy fuel for every car at spawn, without going to fuel stations.

3) When players purchase a vehicle they could be allowed to pimp there cars in the
/vmenu and even add neon to cars and bikes.

4) They should be a rule for people not to spawn kill, if they is one already i apologize.

5)When people use Molotov's and grenades other teams don't really have a chance when they are spamming them, also if on fire you cant shoot.. A solution would be to reduce the ammo you get say two Molotov's and two grenades.

6) Another thing you could add is satchel charges or melee weapons such as the chainsaw, katana, nife ect..

7) Another thing you could add is melee DM areas, like /dm1 /dm2 like we have now

8)For people who send a donation could i have custom skin of their choice for a certain team and only they could access it, it might lure others to want to donate
but it would have to be a specific price.

9)I think players who have been reporting players and helping the admins should get a level one promotion, for eg TP_Link has sent alot of player reports

10) Often i see people breaking the rules when no admins are there, however the server could add a bot that /announces or says in the chat to stop this, stop that

Thats all i have today i will keep thinking of course
and i would like to see if people agree or disagree with some of my suggestions,

-Corey
Back to top Go down
[JG]Irfan[BR]
Administrator
Administrator
[JG]Irfan[BR]

In-game username : [JG]Irfan[BR]

PostSubject: Re: Some of my suggestions for deathmatch   Some of my suggestions for deathmatch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:08 am

hey boots,
you kicked me right. some hacker made you admin. now it is restored.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xdrworld.co.cc/

PostSubject: Re: Some of my suggestions for deathmatch   Some of my suggestions for deathmatch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 am

I never kicked you i simply didnt know who you were i apologize, but that has nothing to do with this thread
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
iQuit[.]
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : I quit

PostSubject: Re: Some of my suggestions for deathmatch   Some of my suggestions for deathmatch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 pm

1)Yes

2)This is a bug by the scripter...he never made it so when a vehicle spawns teh vehicle fuel is set back to normal.

3)Yes

4) There is an anti-spawn kill i believe for 5 seconds.

5)Maybe,but I think 5 is fine

6)Yes

7)Yes

8)Yes,This will give reasons to donate

9)Yes,Since the fact is these reports are being made because there is never an admin online.

10)Maybe
___
Really good suggestions,hopefully the scripters take some of these into considertation

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE   Some of my suggestions for deathmatch Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Thanks andrew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my suggestions for deathmatch   Some of my suggestions for deathmatch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my suggestions for deathmatch
Page 1 of 1