Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeViL_JiN

In-game username : [MK]DeViL_JiN

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 pm

[b]well i spended a few Minutes in the server then i noticed dat its kinda boring to kill always.
1st Suggestion : A minigame Like LMS=Last Man Standing , This cmd will looks like that Someone Typed /StartLms "Rocket" and a msg will appears on the chatbox "Blah has started LMS of Rocket /join to join it,so when players type it they will Teleported to a Location where they will kill each other n who lefted at the last he will won the LMS n Rewarded with Cash.
2nd Suggestion: as you admins/Player know By KiLLing someone you gain Money n you can waste your money on buying guns , my Suggestion is to make it more fun we need a Car Buying system so the players will collect the money n they will buy that car also they can share there cars to Hi/Her Friend cmd would like that /Sharecar carid player id ,so then both Buyer n whom he shared both can spawn car anywhere.
3rd: Clan Tag Stats i mean like a Few player have started there clan on your Server Clan Tag [AB] =Awesome Bastards n how many kills the clan have will shown in the chat box after every 5 Mins.
For Example :1st:[BR] 19999 Kills , 2nd[MK] 9999 Kills,3rd[AB] BLAH BLAH kills, it will be more intersting for the players to kill other players and take there clan in the First of Clan List.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mk.juppinet.co.uk
[JG]Irfan[BR]
Administrator
Administrator
[JG]Irfan[BR]

In-game username : [JG]Irfan[BR]

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 pm

2nd suggestion is on construction already!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xdrworld.co.cc/
DeViL_JiN

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:33 pm

[JG]Irfan[BR] wrote:
2nd suggestion is on construction already!
No Read what i said "WE CAN SHARE CARS TO ANYONE"
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Many of your suggestions are already up, some by me. However some of them are being added so wait patiently for them
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Also i forgot sharing cars is cheap, someone buys a car then you can just share it with a buddy.. Who needs cars when they is at least five cars at a gangs spawn. Seems like a waste of time
Back to top Go down
DeViL_JiN

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Btw Use the "Edit Button " to Edit your post.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:49 pm

I didn't use the edit button because you might not of noticed that it changed, just a heads up Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: