Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

In-game username : [BR]ChronicZ

Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Empty
PostSubject: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 pm

When I was online,I noticed Gangsta abusing the admin commands several times.
I obviously took some evidence.

I saw Gangsta using /givewepon command to give him self weapons.
Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ 2lbp7yq

Also he is constantly spawning admin cars and admin helicopters.
That is abuse,cause once again he is not doing any admin work he is just spawning vehicles.

Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ 4ifzm1

So then he give somebody a heat seeking rocket launcher and the player gets banned.
Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ 2h5kzgn
As a higher level admin I decided to investigate why did he do that,when I asked him he told me the player teleported to him.First of all Pavel is a level 2 admin and level 2 admins cannot ban.If he wanted him banned,the right thing he should of done is asked me to ban him.
what happened next?I asked Pavel if he had any video proof or any sort of evidence.
Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ F00y83
---If you notice the helicopter he is flying is admin spawned,check out the colors,this is more abuse.---

He replied to me "No I haven't but I see it"
Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Xnzup3

I can only think of 2 things here,he either messed up the ID's and wanted to give himself the rocket launcher ,but he gave it to another player and decided to think of a cover up story.

Or the player was actually hacking and he did do that to ban him,but as he said,he has no proof,and words without proof mean nothing.

Also he knew that I was online,I am currently
a level 3 adminand I can ban,Pavel did NOT inform me of this,which he should of done in the first place.

Then in the end I tried to explain to him that,he is a level 2 admin and he cannot use this way to ban players,especially that he did not gather proof.
I also told him since he has no proof,if the player filed a report on him,he could get fired.
Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ 295zgba

He tried to make me look like I was in the wrong,all I was doing was helping him and telling him what he should of done and what he shouldn't of done,but this was a waste as that got me nowhere,he then started telling me that he is an admin and so on,I did NOT mean anything bad towards him I was only trying to help him.

Moments later,Pranesh joined and he saw our conversation,without knowing a thing,he mutes me and tries acting "Mr level 4 admin" even though he did not have a notion of what I was explaining to Pavel,he then threatened me with a ban?...What did I do to get banned?I was only explaining the exact same thing to Pavel as I am writing down right now.NWA was there,and he can approve that I was not doing anything wrong,I was just explaining something to another admin.

In my opinion this guy does not have enough skill to be such a high leveled admin,since he is abusing power.
He is unskilled,he is a shame to the admin team,I also do not like working with people who do not have a notion of how to do things correctly.

Like look at this...
Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ 10sav6w
Warning players for drive by's?what is happening to the world...

It's up to you to decide.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

In-game username : [BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:48 pm

+1 gud report
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Thank you,ID 33 is the weapon ID for the rifle (unscoped)
Back to top Go down
Gangsta_Pavel
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [BR]Gangsta_Pavel

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Yeah !god report! Nice! but for now, I will tell everyone the truth, I gave myself a rifle to see its id, so you do not give someone a bazooka or something like that ... So what? Admin does not give himself a helicopter or car? Seemed to me, it is possible ... But what about the ban, it was my only way out ... but of course I could just kick him, but he would still returned and was again used cheats ,what very enrages me!..I used the system to ban weapons forbitten chitera.I note ChronicZ he used teleport and HH, and I could not take a screenshot because he teleported too fast!
For ChronicZ: And if you need proof, it is better to look for cheaters, not at me and do what the fuck you're watching my every action? [BR] Gangsta Paul tiped "can fill, [BR] Gangsta Paul tiped" piss "is not it? are you a secret agent or something?general and what are you trying to achieve? remove from my BR or admins? if so, then I will be forced to leave the sump,because LS-SW is one of the best servers I've ever played! and I remember you insulted me and Pranesh. but I will not make this report as a girl!
friends, you can ban me, you can do with me whatever you want, but I just wanted to ban the idiot hacker, who was "not guilty" in the words of ChronicZ.
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:19 pm

i think this is faqs decision what he will about this shit
Back to top Go down
Gangsta_Pavel
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:34 pm

i too think so... let wait for faqa
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Some people need to learn how to listen,If you listened to me,maybe things would of been different.

this is why I wanted to help you in game,I was trying to tell you that you did the wrong thing but you did not listen to me.
the simple thing you should of done was told me in the admin chat.

You got the player banned by giving him a restricted weapon?when I was online and I could of easily spectated him,I have FRAPS on all the time,I would of gathered proof and banned him.

You collected no proof at all?If the player would of reported you with that screenshot,you would of been demoted anyway.

Also,no I am not an agent,I am no spy,I'm an admin and I do my job,just because you are an admin it does not mean you are untouchable and can do whatever you like.
Admins have things to follow too.

And to answer your question if admins can spawn cars,yes they can but when they are doing an admin job.For example they need to show a new player where a place is and help him out,yes then you are doing an admin job and you can spawn a car.

But not whenever you feel like,when you are not doing an admin job and you spawn cars just because your previous vehicle broke down or got shot down or whatever,yes that is admin power abuse.

think of it this way,non admin players can't spawn things,when you are not doing an admin job you are just like them,you cannot use the admin commands for your own advantage.
Back to top Go down
[BR]NWA[JG]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]NWA[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:52 pm

and pavel i told you 1000 times when you got report for HH dont kick quickly first do /get players id and kick him maybe that was fake report
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:00 pm

i think the report is not fully a waste of time but i looked the whole app thrice and came to a point that /giveweapon cmd can be used
and spawning vehicle is allowed to spawn admin cars and bike but only when u r not i a place that u can die and you are death evading using that vehicle
and the way he used to ban was wrong and he will be punished for that
and the movement i came in the server you were trying to prove that whatever you said is right and whatever gangsta said is wrong and i told you both to calm down and stop that fight or conversation and i muted you both NOT ONLY you Cornicz then u started pm'ing me and then insulting me and gangsta i kicked you for insult and then you came back and started that topic again then i warned you for a ban but you think thats a way you should behave in server
and has he asked you for your leachure
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:10 pm

I can't understand half of what you said Pranesh,I was not saying anything in that sort of way.
I was telling him that he should of told me about him since I am able to ban,I also told him to gather proof before he done anything like that.
I was not doing anything apart from telling him what was the right thing to do,since he has no proof of the player hacking,Gangsta Pavel is in the wrong because I don't know if he was hacking or not,I was only trying to help him,also you told me you are in a bad mood and I told you not to take it out on the community.

It was not an argument,I was trying to help him since he performed a wrong action,when you joined the server You didn't even know what was going on and you started to take actions on both of us,I didn't know that you muted him because I'm not god and I can't see what you do.

My point was that I was trying to help him,and what you did was wrong too,you threatened me with a ban,nobody asked you to be a part of this Pranesh,why couldn't you just mind your own business at the time?the conversation we were having had nothing to do with you.We would of talked it out,the reason I posted this report was because you did not give me a chance to speak,you instantly muted me and you had no idea of what was going on since you only joined the server.

I thought you were a friend of mine,but I guess I was wrong,getting higher admin level does change people because when we were the same level you were a friend and you were cool,but the actions you performed today did not impress me and I am disappointed because I classed you as a friend.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:18 pm

[BR]ChronicZ wrote:
I can't understand half of what you said Pranesh,I was not saying anything in that sort of way.
I was telling him that he should of told me about him since I am able to ban,I also told him to gather proof before he done anything like that.
I was not doing anything apart from telling him what was the right thing to do,since he has no proof of the player hacking,Gangsta Pavel is in the wrong because I don't know if he was hacking or not,I was only trying to help him,also you told me you are in a bad mood and I told you not to take it out on the community.

It was not an argument,I was trying to help him since he performed a wrong action,when you joined the server You didn't even know what was going on and you started to take actions on both of us,I didn't know that you muted him because I'm not god and I can't see what you do.

My point was that I was trying to help him,and what you did was wrong too,you threatened me with a ban,nobody asked you to be a part of this Pranesh,why couldn't you just mind your own business at the time?We would of talked it out,the reason I posted this report was because you did not give me a chance to speak,you instantly muted me and you had no idea of what was going on since you only joined the server.

I thought you were a friend of mine,but I guess I was wrong,getting higher admin level does change people because when we were the same level you were a friend and you were cool,but the actions you performed today did not impress me and I am disappointed because I classed you as a friend.

you didn't understand the half of wht i said great....

it was a bad argument which made me mad after reading 3-4 line you both shouted there like anything
and i got angry on u both i cant belive that admins can talk that way even dont wry i was also at ur lvl and i never talked to anyone like that and you said that high level change the player i dont think that this happen really as when INeXxpromoted to lvl 8 some people were against that and after many people saing that all should talk to faqa for that i talked with him and their was a very strong reason that he promoted him to HEAD ADMIN and before making me HEAD ADMIN he told me a very valid reason for that and i wont question that cause sometime faqa tooked wrong decisions and their were someone to correct him at times
and i am not changed as i was ur frend and i am still (if you want) but change the way of talking
thats just i wanna say
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:30 pm

People do make mistakes,and you just said it yourself,You said Faqahat has made wrong moves before,and that there was people to correct him.

That is exactly what I was trying to do to Gangsta,since he made the wrong decision,I was trying to correct him and help him out and show him the right move,but he did not listen to me,all I was trying to do was help and show him the right way that the action should of been taken in.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:51 pm

[BR]ChronicZ wrote:
People do make mistakes,and you just said it yourself,You said Faqahat has made wrong moves before,and that there was people to correct him.

That is exactly what I was trying to do to Gangsta,since he made the wrong decision,I was trying to correct him and help him out and show him the right move,but he did not listen to me,all I was trying to do was help and show him the right way that the action should of been taken in.

thats just was an example
Back to top Go down
Gangsta_Pavel
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:23 pm

I listened to u ,u just don't want listen to me!
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:12 pm

The report is accepted admin is demoted
~LOCKED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ   Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangsta Pavel report by ChronicZ
Page 1 of 1