Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

In-game username : [BR]ChronicZ

Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ Empty
PostSubject: Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ   Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Your in game name:[BR]ChronicZ

Hackers name/s:Apocalips_qwikki(Healthhack),(like)aldrian(Healthhack),(like)Starlin(Healthhack),Clau_Johnson(Healthhack),Babycloudine(Weapon hacker)

Date:21 October 2012

Explanation/reason:All of these players are health hacking apart from Babycloudine who is a weapon hacker.

Player ips:
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 2z5n32o
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ E6rvvn
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 2vwbvp4
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 2a7iuer

Proof by a screenshot, video or any other way:
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 9zlhd
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 25arhvr
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ Ngdn2c
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 2isk02v
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 30xa9t1
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 20jmgq0
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 34gstxt
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 21jsosy
Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ 6t21bk

These players should be banned,since we do NOT need hackers in this community,I have provided player IP's for the admins who will be answering this report and I have provided enough screenshot evidence.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ   Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Screenshot evidence of health hackers is nothing, how can we tell from a straight image.
You should provide video footage like ped_dep does.

Download the cracked version of fraps or DXtory.
If your computer can't handle 30 frames recording, like mine, then put it down to 25 custom frames or 20.

Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ   Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Well,as you can see some of these players were burned,and still lost no health.
The player Carl jumped off a roof with low HP,did not loose any health at all.
And also I am an admin I wouldn't post pointless reports and I would not lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ   Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Saying you wouldn't lie, doesn't prove anything.

For example, if you witnessed of a murder, and the police didn't know who did it.
Would your word mean they wouldn't investigate you and interview questions?
Of course not, because they is no evidence in you saying "I'm an admin, so I wouldn't lie".

For example Ped_dep is a long time admin, he posts in the ban section for hackers everyday.

ALWAYS with valid evidence, he will tell you the same.

All I ever see in the community is new people coming in, new people always make silly reports like you just for a promotion, which is why I made that suggestion about reports.

Nobody cares about this report.. Do you know why?
Because it doesn't provide any senior admins with evidence to ban them.
Now you know this, you won't be making useless reports in attempt to get promoted.

[BR]ChronicZ wrote:

And also I am an admin I wouldn't post pointless reports and I would not lie.

This my good sir, is pretty dam useless, get those recording software's and actually help this community, or I will keep telling you this Wink
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ   Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm doing this for a promotion?Or am I doing this to get rid of these hackers,I think the second one?because I hate them.
I also would get a recording software if I could,but I can't cause my PC lags when i try to record.I am not a retard,I would do it,if I could.

I would not waste at least 10 minutes of my life to upload screenshots and make a report for no reason if a player isn't hacking.

I burned the players too,do you see them loose HP after that?No you don't
The person who is on the roof,I am clearly shooting at him,did he loose HP?No he didn't.
When he jumped off the roof,did he loose HP?No he didn't,Did he loose HP when he was burned?No he didn't,Is he health hacking?or maybe he has super powers and he can fly?

Did Apocalips loose HP when i shot at him?No he did not,Did he loose HP when I burned him?Once again no he did not,that is health hack and I have witnessed it with my two eyes,just the same as I have witnessed the other players I just reported.

Also hence the player ip's,I posted them so the head admins can ban them IP's so these would not come back with different names.

So what do you call that? if it's not enough evidence to show that the player is hacking?For me it's actually enough if you look at the report with a bit of sense.

Hence the way I posted 2 screenshots for every player reported,this is because I wish to maximize the evidence as much as I can when I'm posting a screenshot.

I would happily make a video,if I could,but I sadly can't?And I can't change that.

Now if you also would get off this post and stop wasting your time.
The reason I said that,is because,first of all,You are not even an admin,so this topic has nothing to do with you.
I also didn't make this topic because I wanted somebody to give me a guide on how to report somebody,thank you I know how to do that myself.

And I did not make this because I want a promotion I made this because I want somebody who has /ban to ban them,If I had that command,I would of done it myself because I already know these players were hacking,Since I'm not an idiot and I did investigate.

So please don't even waste my time anymore,since you have wasted plenty of my time because I had to write this out,so now do me a favor and don't even reply to this,because I do not want to hear a thing you have to say at all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ   Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 am

This topic has nothing to do with me for a start that's stupid, any player can report and post anywhere but not in locked topics and boards like announcements.
Why are you getting offended and defensive?

Anyone can download fraps and record, you may get low frames 10-20 but you get evidence.

Don't act smart like you know what you're talking about, makes me lawl.

Banning ip adresses won't permanently ban them, anyone can evade them with a dynamic ip, and most people have them, and many other ways you can evade bans.
A range ban can effect them greatly, but can be evaded if you try hard enough.
You aren't helping anything from reporting ban evaders.

Those screenshots don't show anything, you're retarded, it doesn't show fuck all.

If you're going to act like a smart ass kid, at least do it right.
It doesn't take 10 minutes to do this, well if you're fast you can do it fine.

Hey smart ass, how can anyone tell anything from a still image, it could be anything
Your evidence is just what you saw after the actual offense which we don't know can be true, or if they did get burned, How do I know from a still image I need footage to tell, you could be aiming at a health hacker I not see a shot I can't see someones health go down through an image.
You can't give 100% in these pictures!!!

Now, It was a fucking suggestion for you to do improved video footage recording, but you take it as an insult.
Yeah I'm not admin now, but I have experience and I know what I'm talking about. ( was admin here same time as andrew)
Obviously you don't, and you would waste ten minutes of your life if you wanted a promotion.

Don't make excuses, I give facts, you give petty excuses, like you can't record blahblahblah.
Every pc can record, just not with 30 frames.
20-10-5-1 Atleast it's more then a fucking still image which you could be lying about.. Now do you understand?
I wouldn't start insulting, but you made it personal, which tells me I'm right about what I said and now you fail even more at providing valid arguments.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ   Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 am

You clearly fail at reading I told you I don't wanna hear a thing you have to say Corz,I really don't so why did you even bother posting that?
Kid,lol dude get lost you little comedian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ   Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple report by [BR]ChronicZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Reports-
Jump to: