Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION   [BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:51 pm

yeah i rban because im tired of them just comming back and hacking because they are noobs like you changing there ip and fucking with players also im only rude if they are rude to me i ask them to stop car ramming or swearing stuff like that and i rban you because "fuck you" if i remember rite you fucked the server you constantly change your ip and go IG and hack so dude stfu already go find a rock to live under also i dont rban for swearing or car killing stuff like that i warn/kick so get your story straight and nice try trying to make me look bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION   [BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:17 pm

[BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION 1625187496 Lame excuse that is, ever herd of just leaving the clan pff nothing more to say to just stay off the server and here
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION   [BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 pm

stop acting like a puta bestkiller now just GTFO from here

~locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION   [BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BR]Grifas-strange and nervous ONLY MY OPINION
Page 1 of 1