Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Me and Grifas where talking..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Me and Grifas where talking.. Empty
PostSubject: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 am

So i was talking with Grifas about the admin levels, like we all know the has been problems when admins give up cookies or money to random people, this is wrong.
Reasons:
Unfair on other players they don't get it, only that player who got given large amounts of cash or cookies.
Because some people are getting cookies others think that we give them out free, which we don't.

So a solution to this is to have some of the commands like:
/Giveallcash
/Giveallcookies
/setcash
/setcookies

The commands will only be available for level 8-10 admins.
Professional and trusted admins, meaning the head admin, co owners and of course the owner.

Not to say any names but people in the past have gave out free stuff to people, just because the asked.

Note: To the players, who have a large amount of cookies, please tell me and i will set them down.
The hole point of the cookies system was to earn them off killstreaks, not getting them by begging for them off admins.
This kinda ruins the cookies system that luiis made, and the cookieshop.
Buying endless things without earning it.
It's like playing a video game, completing it, but you cheated.
So really you didn't accomplish anything.

Rant over, for now.

Luiis also update the /level 1-5 and maybe add some for 6-10
Because some admins can't be trusted it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:41 am

Yes this is a perfct idea I see so many people with crazy ammount of cookes that they didn't earn and it is unfaif to everyone IG. Thats sad how we cant even trust our own admins with big responsibilites like that you guys giveing free stuff think its being a nice admin its not its being un fair an trustworthy and admin is just not about being nice + 5 Corz
Back to top Go down
[BR]TuningStyle[JG]
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]TuningStyle[JG]

In-game username : [BR]TuningStyle[JG], Real Name Ville

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:21 am

As long as im level 8 (gonna donate faqs lost 35 usd back and get promote) i would respect
this good idea. +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:32 am

Whats ironic is, you wouldn't support it if you wasn't level 8, but if you was then it would be fine?
It's not about who gets the commands, it's about who is able to use them correctly, and it's for the best you're not head admin because on many accusations you have abused /setcookies
The irony..
Back to top Go down
[BR]TuningStyle[JG]
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]TuningStyle[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 am

Yeah but as i said i wont do it again. And as you see i havent add cookies to any1 after you warned me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:40 am

Well because apparently you're certain you will be become head admin, what you said is, i will only support the idea only it benefits me.
Think about the server, not just yourself.

Last edited by [BR]CoRz on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
[BR]TuningStyle[JG]
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]TuningStyle[JG]

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:43 am

Ok. Thats what im thinking about of man. I dont need that /setcookie thing on me anymore.
The only thing i need is /ban and /kick etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 am

The hole point of the idea is to stop people from abusing the /setcookie.
And if you do get head admin, and this suggestion gets proceeded then i hope you know what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
PunkLorD
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
PunkLorD

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:56 pm

+1 CoRz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:47 am

Bump-
Luiis check this.
Back to top Go down
LuiisRubio
Premium Member
Premium Member
LuiisRubio

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:35 am

It's already available only for level 9+ staff members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Grifas where talking..   Me and Grifas where talking.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and Grifas where talking..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Suggestions-
Jump to: