Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Let me try one more time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

In-game username : Aleksa_Studen

Let me try one more time Empty
PostSubject: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:01 am

Account Name: Aleksa_Studen
Your IP(whatsmyip.com): ----
Admin's Name That Banned You: [GPB]Athena
Reason: Ban Evading
Hour-Date: Yesterday
Why You Deserve To Be Unbanned(3 Complete Sentences): Ok so here we go, basically i got unbanned after i got banned for impersonating as you can see on this picture http://prntscr.com/7dq4ko , yesterday i joined the server and i got banned for
Ban Evading? Really ? How come when i got unbanned how am i ban evading? So basically Smokin you locked my app and said
http://prntscr.com/7dq4ko Fix your behaviour? I can only fix one thing over here , and i dont wanna be rude so ill skip that.
Basically explain it to me why am i banned. Yes and for kid that is always going to reply with "HATE" , bro you got some serious issues, telling me that i insulted you on facebook, so what you insulted me too and i aint crying , SAMP is 18+ game tho, get the f*** off my back ok? Example: I beat a shit out of you in real life and i get banned on samp or any other game that you are admin on? #LOGIC level 1000? Dont you think? People should start thinking.
Picture(If Any): 2 picture up there .

Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 am

I req perm ban
Back to top Go down
NiNJaHz
Premium Member
Premium Member
NiNJaHz

In-game username : [GPB]NiNJaHz

PostSubject: Re: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:34 am

[BR]Joker wrote:
I req perm ban

Retarded behavior people like him shouldn't be on a computer writing such things and being so annoying to everyone.

Last edited by NiNJaHz on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:34 am

[BR]Joker wrote:
I req perm ban

plus, you annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

PostSubject: Re: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:55 am

Im sorry but i got banned for BAN EVADING and only for that, lets not talk about behaviour coz i didnt get banned for that, i got banned for BAN EVADING Which i didnt do , i dont know how your Corrupted system works but i didnt do anything illegal from the last ban "Impersonating". This will be denied probably but its ok with corrupted system, its all like that , i think ill need to send some mails.
Back to top Go down
NiNJaHz
Premium Member
Premium Member
NiNJaHz

PostSubject: Re: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:59 am

You are too cocky, understand your place in here then you might achieve something if you act the way you are meant to.
Back to top Go down
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

PostSubject: Re: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:01 am

And where is my place exactly? http://prntscr.com/7dqagc
Back to top Go down
NiNJaHz
Premium Member
Premium Member
NiNJaHz

PostSubject: Re: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:03 am

Like I said, you are consumed by cockyness, being an old player is nothing if you don't respect the community and it's members. I see no further reason to argue with a person who doesn't understand what he is doing and just has the need to be an attention whore. You are just watching this topic every 5 seconds and expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Aleksa_Studen
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Aleksa_Studen

PostSubject: Re: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:21 am

Yes its all like you said , im the one that is throwing the provocations, yes must be that , its not your problem if im cocky or not? I mean why does it even matter, i didnt ban evade. Btw how can you be cocky on samp? I just joined yesterday and i wanted to play, then i got banned, Thats why i dont respect some people over here Smile
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Stay Banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me try one more time   Let me try one more time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me try one more time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Ban appeals-
Jump to: