Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

tariq_saad unban appeal

Go down 
+4
[BR]Tiger
[BR]Joker
Faqahat
reyosaad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
reyosaad
reyosaad

tariq_saad unban appeal Empty
PostSubject: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:39 pm

account Name: tariq_saad
Your IP(whatsmyip.com):
Admin's Name That Banned You: Pranesh
Reason: Aimbot
Hour-Date: Today .. 2 hours ago
Why You Deserve To Be Unbanned(3 Complete Sentences): First think because i didn't aimbot and i never use that sh** , I think that only kids use it ... Second thing is that i dueled many players , They thought that i aimbot , then when i dueled them .. They said that i don't ... [BR]Tiger did that too .. He thought that i aimbot but when we did a duel ... No , many duels , he said that i don't aimbot ... That's a misunderstanding , I won't blame Pranesh because I know that he's just doing his job , but he must know that i never aimbot and i'll never aimbot.
Picture(If Any): --
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:45 pm

I will take this application, Awaiting Profs.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:53 pm

I specced quite a time, and I wasn't sure about you aimbotting, but tbh there were some aimbotish shots you did, hope you are clean, cause you seem to be a nice guy and all
Back to top Go down
reyosaad
reyosaad

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:04 pm

[BR]Joker wrote:
I specced quite a time, and I wasn't sure about you aimbotting, but tbh there were some aimbotish shots you did, hope you are clean, cause you seem to be a nice guy and all

Thank you for your reply Joker.. Be sure , I don't aimbot and i never use it . I'm clean.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Tiger
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]Tiger

In-game username :

PostSubject: Unban Appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:44 am

[BR]Joker wrote:
Back to top Go down
NiNJaHz
Premium Member
Premium Member
NiNJaHz

In-game username : [GPB]NiNJaHz

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:48 am

Oh boy, someone made a ban appeal after Pranesh banned him, getting my popcorn ready.
Back to top Go down
reyosaad
reyosaad

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Thank you for your reply Tiger , anyway , i'm clean .. Ain't scared of anything , because i know that i'm not using aimbot .

Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

In-game username : [GPB]Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi.
Admin [BR]Pranesh98 and my self, were specting you quite long time, and we noticed that your shots weren't normal, those 180º with shotgun without even pointing at the proper target, so we went through the conclusion that you were aimbotting, here some clips

wait for the ban appeal manager, or [BR]Faqahat as well, for the decision.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/VikingoRockII
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:15 pm

I don't know what else to say, except that I'm dissappointed
Back to top Go down
[BR]Tiger
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]Tiger

In-game username :

PostSubject: Tariq Unban Appeal.   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:21 pm

[BR]Joker wrote:
I don't know what else to say, except that I'm dissappointed

Sad
Back to top Go down
reyosaad
reyosaad

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:20 pm

I love shotgun and i'm expert in it , as you can see I used it each time , that's the first thing

You said the 180° ... Did you think that even if the player moves i will shoot at the same place or what? ...

listen , I'm not using aimbot , the third thing is that I was lagging and i said it many times in chat before the time we came in to /arena .... Players go in '' ESC '' many times .. and when I keep shooting the '' ESC '' player even if he doesn't move ... I get the kill ... That's why I don't think that this video is a proof.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Lag is not always an excuse....Actually in that clip it didn't lag, I'm tired of it, always blaming the lag, ohh also, could you teach me how to shot someone without even point at it?
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Saad should be unbanned, if you ask me. The video isn't enough as a proof. But that's only my opinion. (I downloaded the video and watched on slow).

Last edited by Bear on Tue May 19, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Can you post a screen shot of your GTA Game Folder.?
Back to top Go down
reyosaad
reyosaad

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Vikingo Rock II wrote:
Lag is not always an excuse....Actually in that clip it didn't lag, I'm tired of it, always blaming the lag, ohh also, could you teach me how to shot someone without even point at it?

It seems that you didn't understand anything from what i said Facepalm I was lagging .. that means for you ... you change your place ... but for me you still in the same place where you stopped in order to shoot me..

example
((shooting in north while you still in west isn't aimbot , it's because of lag , that means you are in north for me ))

Faqahat , here tariq_saad unban appeal ITyVKCA

The sa-mpgui and the notebook files like server are used to create a server that means i used them when i did my own server..
Back to top Go down
[BR]Tiger
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]Tiger

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 1:27 pm

give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
Vikingo Rock II
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
Vikingo Rock II

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Post a picture of your main GTASA Folder, outside & Inside...
Back to top Go down
NiNJaHz
Premium Member
Premium Member
NiNJaHz

In-game username : [GPB]NiNJaHz

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Don't forget to include the last modification date's on the folders.
Back to top Go down
reyosaad
reyosaad

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:34 pm

Vikingo Rock II wrote:
Post a picture of your main GTASA Folder, outside & Inside...

ouside .. You mean this ?

tariq_saad unban appeal GciC8mM

The san andreas file is the highlighted yellow folder ... and inside the folder , I already sent it.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:43 pm

well i also have some clips will provide in few hrs
and i dont think someone is that good with shotgun to damage equal to deagle everytime
Back to top Go down
reyosaad
reyosaad

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:46 pm

[BR]The_Pranesh wrote:
well i also have some clips will provide in few hrs
and i dont think someone is that good with shotgun to damage equal to deagle everytime

Have you ever heard of something called lag ? Facepalm

anyway here is the picture inside..
tariq_saad unban appeal PQI76Og
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:09 pm

tariq_saad unban appeal Screen10
Ok Boy, I visited his Computer Through T.V. This is what i Got, The GTA Folder was Modified 20 mins before I connected, so. I am still unsure although the applicant claims that he Switched From 0.3.z to 0.3.7 he sooner and later does it to play his fav servers which are still running on 0.3z (Saw in his Fav server list)
But the case is still unclear, but i would give him one chance, . he is being unbanned and Will be in Strict Admin Examination. for 2 Weeks. If caught using any type of hacks or Breaking the rules will result in Permanent BAn,
You are Un-Banned
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:19 pm

still uploaded a few, but i wont go against faqahat. So id sustain with that decision but next time it wont be that easy for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tariq_saad unban appeal   tariq_saad unban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tariq_saad unban appeal
Page 1 of 1