Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion about drugs.

Go down 
+5
TeeJay
Pinoxolo
[BR]Joker
[BR]The_Pranesh
NiNJaHz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NiNJaHz
Premium Member
Premium Member
NiNJaHz

In-game username : [GPB]NiNJaHz

Suggestion about drugs. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:53 am

Stop

I've wanted to post this a while ago, but I guess I was too lazy.. Anyway here is my suggestion.

What I want to be added in the server are more drugs.
At the moment there is just the /usedrugs command which restores only 40HP and can be used every 2 minutes, how about adding more kinds of drugs?

When players would use /usedrugs they would get a menu and choose from the different types of drugs that they have bought in /shop and each of them can give the players different effects.

For example :

Weed : Just the same effect as the default "drugs", after you use it you would get 40 HP restored and would have the drugged screen for a few seconds. Price would be the same as it already is in /shop, 1 credit for 3 grams of weed, 6 for 2, 9 for 3 etc. And you would be able to use it again after 2 minutes, just like that.

Heroin : Would restore 40 Armor and reduce HP by 10 after being used as it is a stronger drug. Price would be the same as weed's due to the side effect but instead of grams, miligrams should be used, for example : 3 mg of heroin for 1 credit, 6 for 2 and etc. Can be used again in 2 minutes.

Cocaine : Would restore 40 Armor AND 40 HP at the same time. But the price would be 2x times bigger, for example : 3 mg of cocaine would cost 2 credits, 6 for 4 etc. After being used, the "drugged" screen should last a little longer. And the time before you can use it again should be increased to 5 minutes or something similar to that.

And one more important thing is overdosing. If you overdose, you will have the drugged screen for 1 minute.. You might be asking yourself "How to avoid overdosing?". Well "overdose" would happen if you would use 2 drugs at the same time if the "drugged screen" from the previously used drug is still active. This is to avoid very fast healing.

We Gangsta's over here need more drugs! So vote and feel free to criticize and add more stuff.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am

Its still DM server not RP.
Only i disagree with Overdose, rest all is good
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:17 am

The Suggestion is good, BUT from me a -1

Reason:
[BR]The_Pranesh wrote:
Its still DM server not RP

Idk why u guys try to change that Server more and more to a RP Server
Back to top Go down
Pinoxolo
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

In-game username : Pinoxolo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:24 pm

Gud, zubort. Remove dat overdose
Back to top Go down
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

In-game username : [GPB]TeeJay

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:58 pm

good suggestion +1
i don't get it why people think it's gonna transform lssw into a rp server it just makes it more realistic.
i mean we are a gang war server and drugs are a necessary component of the gang life
moreover there are already /me and /do commands which are not really essential for a gang war/dm server lol but people love to have a realistic gameplay thats why the playerbase has increased in my opinion
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:07 pm

Yes +1 Except Overdose dont really get it lol xD
Back to top Go down
[GPB]Bompton
GPB Member
GPB Member
[GPB]Bompton

In-game username : [GPB]Bompton_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:51 pm

+1 i think this server should be switched to DM/RP mod "not only dm" xD
Back to top Go down
JerryGr
Administrator
Administrator
JerryGr

In-game username : [GPB]Athena

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Drugs are bad, ill stay to weed +1
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:26 pm

alright, some RP features wouldn't change the server completly but, the latest suggestions are like RP only
Back to top Go down
[BR]2sTuBBoRn2Die
[BR]2sTuBBoRn2Die

In-game username : [BR]2sTuBBoRn2Die

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:42 pm

JerryGr wrote:
Drugs are bad, ill stay to weed +1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006385547234
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about drugs.   Suggestion about drugs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about drugs.
Page 1 of 1