Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [BR]Akbaig [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akbaig
BR Member
BR Member
Akbaig

In-game username : Akbaig

[DENIED] | [BR]Akbaig [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [BR]Akbaig [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Akbaig [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 4:07 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [BR]Akbaig
City/Country: Pakistan
Timezone: (UTC +05:00) Islamabad, Karachi
E-mail: ahmadkamalbaig@gmail.com
Since When you are playing SA:MP: July 2013
Since When are you playing LS-SW: September 2013
What are the Basic Server Rules? 1. Do not cheat/hack. Do not use third party modifications.
2. Do not heli kill.
3. Do not be AFK on a turf.
4. Do not insult admins.
5. Always follow the rules.
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): Medium
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: No
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: N/A
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): N/A
Rate your English skills(1-10): 6-7
Who is the Owner and Co-owner of this server? Owner : Faqahat
Co-Owner : Marwan, Sanchez
Name two official clans on this server: Blacky Revenge Family (BR)
Glen Park Bloods (GPB)
Name at least 5 admins on this server:
Admins from GPB clan : [GPB]Marwan, [GPB]Sanchez, [GPB]TriniboyRyan [GPB]Icecoldkilla, [GPB]Bear, [GPB]Sharif
Admins from BR clan : [BR]Faqahat, [BR]TheDeadKnight  [BR]Joker, [BR]C00ld0c21[DD], [BR]Asafe51, [BR]Blacky
What is your skype username?: Akbeyg
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines at least): It's simple, cause I know when I play at LS-SW in the morning, no admin is online (usually). That's what the major reason I writing this application. I know, my trial just ended. But as you guys know, the morning situation everyday, most of you guys can't see that cause your schools, colleges. But I read in a evening school. So I play morning most of the time, most of the times hackers are roaming around like chicks and all, unless Ryan/Knight/Asafe come.
It's not about being admin to get own benefits and have fun by trolling, abusing the cmds. Totally No.
I really hate those type of admin. May be I was not that serious the first time, I made admin app. But now.. I'm really serious. LS-SW do need morning admins. I know what will happen after I make this app, almost everyone do. Those who don't know, they don't need to know. But the thing is '' LS-SW do need morning time admins ''. And I think me and Objay will do our best to take care of the business.
But this time, I'm really serious about LS-SW. What if I don't get accepted. Nothing will happen to me. But the LS-SW might get affected.
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: https://i.servimg.com/u/f59/18/56/28/23/sa-mp-13.jpg
Referred by (if none, leave none): N/A
Do you check complete forums daily? : Daily, it's not important to bump on every post everyday. So usually I don't reply on most of the posts.
Do you follow Server rules? : I do.
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : Scripting (still learning) and Mapping.
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : Mostly I know about the all hacks, and last week I saw some videos too so answer is 'yes'.
Tell us about U-AC: It's an anti-cheat. It's really useful, it can automatically kick the laggers, money, weapons and health hackers.
What Will You do if you see a S0biet User?: As an admin, I would get get proof and kick him from the server. After that, I'll
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: I'll tell the owner or co-owner about the current situation
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?:
Explain The term Admin Abuse: Admin Abuse means to use the admin powers/cmds to benefit yourself. i.e Healing your self in a fight, giving your friend free weapons or helping him in a IG fight. This can lead you to get kicked from the admin team.
Anything you want to mention?: One thing, I know I shouldn't apply cause of my trial but to be honest, I'm not doing this for myself, I'm applying for LS-SW, if you guys think that I'll help LS-SW, then good to know otherwise, you can deny me any time.
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server?
1. I would try my best to active as much as possible in morning.
2. I would try my best to catch hackers.
3. I'm not immature.
4. I'm friendly.
5. I can help in mapping too.
6. Never abused anyone (most of the time).
7. I'm good at catching/busting hackers.
8. I have some idea of admin work.
9. I would never admin abuse.
10. I want to help LS-SW, and I hope I'll do my best to do this job.

Nothing Else, Thankyou for reading.
Back to top Go down
http://akbeyg.webs.com
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

[DENIED] | [BR]Akbaig [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Akbaig [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Akbaig [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 4:46 pm

DENIED

- Too inactive to be an Admin

- spoke to some OC Timezone members and they said they don't see you Online

- EU Timezone Admin Applications are Closed

- Un Recommended by me
Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [BR]Akbaig [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1