Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Milf_Hunter_Jr
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Milf_Hunter_Jr

[DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [GPB]Junior / Cem Cift
City/Country: The Netherlands
Timezone: --
E-mail: cermcift@hotmail.com
Since When you are playing SA:MP: Since 2011
Since When are you playing LS-SW: Since 2014
What are the Basic Server Rules?: Never use hacks at any circumstances, No flaming and insulting, Also don't install any illegal modifications where you can take advantage from, No heliblading, No /arena abusing.
Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): High
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: Never been banned.
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: --
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): 9
Rate your english skills(1-10):8
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): I'm always trying to help this community the best way i can, also i'm experienced with catching aimbotters and other hackers, I'm a loyal calm and friendly person and willing to do anyone something bad, I help new players that join this community with everything I can help them with, Also these years I played samp i've been administrator on a few servers so I know what im doing.
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY] 2ninqkk
Referred by (if none, leave none): --
Do you check complete forums daily? : I check the forums everyday and read everything of the GPB tab daily.
Do you follow Server rules? : Yes I do
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : I got SAMP scripting knowledge and im also good with Sony Vegas video editting.
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : I know alot about SAMP hacks, I actually do research on them to catch people with it such as aimbots and other CLEO modifications, I know you got a serval different hacks, we got synced server sided or client sided hacks.
Tell us about U-AC: U-AC is a anti cheating program.
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: You gain your evidence against this player and then you ban him from the server.
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: I will do everything to get the server safe, and also I will tell it inmmediatly to higher ranks of the LS-SW community, Also I will report it on the forums as quick as I can to make sure the server will be in safety and everbody can play well.

What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: You will get these 2 players together and show your maturity to them, together with these 2 players we will fix their issue and if they keep going after we fixed the issue, I will continue to kick/mute/jail or anything else that makes them learn.
Explain The term Admin Abuse: Admin Abuse is a someone from the Administrators team that is abusing their commands or function in order to get anything what they want, let's give a example: Jack doesn't like Rick so Jack uses his admin powers against Rick just because he doesn't like him, that's not allowed and also spawning things for yourself or for other players that you didn't earn but you wanted them.
Anything you want to mention?: I hope by this application I get a chance to get in the administrators team on this beautiful server.
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server?: I love this server and I will always stay trustable and loyal to this server, I play here alot of hours today, also I reffered my in real life friend wich recently joined the GPB clan, I also have contact with BR members and I would never insult or flame them just because they're from another clan. I will do my best for the server the best I can and offer security, loyality and everything else.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Milf_Hunter_Jr
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Milf_Hunter_Jr

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:48 pm

It's okay this topic can be closed.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:53 pm

that's a good one
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:24 am

DENIED

- GPB Trial members Cannot apply for Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [GPB]Junior [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1