Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+8
[BR]ShopenZ
Bear
[BR]CoRe_
Wes
[BR]Yahya__
[BR]Joker
iBooze
Shocker
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

In-game username : Shocker

[DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:02 am

Before reading the full application, I'd like to mention that I was level 3 admin before I left a few months ago. The reason I left, Faqahat, Marwan, And a few other staff that are still here now that were there a few months ago are aware as to why. I ask that you please do not hold the fact that I left against me. It was not a bad reason.
I do love this server( yes I know everyone says that) and that is why I've kept in touch with everyone and pop in once in a while.

Those that know me, know that I do radio shows once in a while for the server and TrinniiboiRyan broadcasts the live stream in the server for me. I do help players still to this day. I am on when no other admins are on (time zone issues) I've ran a community of my own for over 2 years and know how to be an admin the right way. I've NEVER tolerated admin power abuse (even reported a former admin for doing just this thing here) and believe in fairness and keeping players entertained.

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): DJ_Shocker
City/Country: Texas (United States)
Timezone: Central Time
E-mail: ( i never post my email publicly due to spam )
Since When you are playing SA:MP: Started SA-MP in 2011
Since When are you playing LS-SW: March 2014
What are the Basic Server Rules?:
No Hacking (yet people still can't stop?)
No drama in chat, no car ramming/parking,
respect Admins.
Do not abuse G (means sitting in the vehicle to prevent from getting shot. This sometimes causes a SA-MP glitch making you invincible)
Do not PM any of the admins asking for Admin (yet people still do this! I can haz admin powers?)
Do not spam/flood the chat. It's annoying as hell!
USE /report!! (but yet, people STILL SAY IN CHAT: ID 14 HAXOR!!!)

Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): I was born and raised in the U.S. I would say, yeah I've got EXCELLENT English! Very Happy
Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: Nope. I'm scared of Ryan's Ban hammer.
If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason:
Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): Yes, owner of my own.
Rate your english skills(1-10): 15?
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): Read the top of the topic.
Post a Picture of your In Game /stats: They're terrible. Sad
Referred by (if none, leave none): TrinniiBoiRyan
Do you check complete forums daily? : Yes. I stalk Faqahat stealing his potatos.
Do you follow Server rules? : Uhhhh yeah.
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : I believe the entire staff knows I do have good PhotoShop skills. I did script my own RP gamemode and mapped interiors.
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : HH is hard to tell in some cases, yet you can tell the difference in HH/Desync by checking the ping. Airbreaking? If they're flying like Peter Pan, then yeah, banhammer. Rapid Fire is easy: if the Deagle is spraying bullets rather fast? Haxor! TP Hacks? Obvious: There's no way to get from LSPD to Grove in 0.002 seconds.
Tell us about U-AC:
What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: Call the Ghostbusters? Nah for real. I'm going to record the hacking little noob (In case he cries in the forums sayin "I haz no hax!" and then borrow Ryan's Banhammer and get rid of him/her/it.
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: I have Marwan and Faqahat on Skype. I'll notify them.
What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: grab some tape and put it over their mouths? In all seriousness, /warn them to behave and knock it off. If it continues, they'll get a mute.
Explain The term Admin Abuse: When Faqahat owns a whip and starts cutting salaries but expecting Admins to work longer hours? LOL Admin Abuse is when the Admin decides to use certain commands during gameplay and not for Administration purposes. For example /sethealth or /giveweapon, etc.
Anything you want to mention?: Potatos are awesome. Vote For Pedro.
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server?
I may have said some jokes in this application, but that's me. I do take the job seriously and any of the current staff can vouch for that. I like to have fun and keep people entertained. That's what I do on my live broadcasts inside LSSW and online. I truly love this server and did not want to leave 5 months ago. But i had to. I am back and want to be a part of it once again and get my old position (level 3) back. Every member of the current staff, as well as players "Blocka, Gorrilaz, Jallu, (if I forgot your name, sorry) are all good friends. I never got in trouble as an admin nor a player. NEVER!

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

In-game username : [GPB]iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:44 am

Get this guy admin. He made my love life hundred percent easier. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:12 pm

iBooze wrote:
Get this guy admin. He made my love life hundred percent easier. Very Happy

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:46 pm

You need to join BR or GPB first to be able to be a Admin.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:45 pm

+1
Mature and Professional, he was a great admin.
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:50 pm

[BR]Yahya__ wrote:
+1
Mature and Professional, he was a great admin.

Thanks for your support, Yahya! Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Hey, Welcome Back Shocker! I hope you realize what you going to get into and not leave again. My vote be same as yahya +1
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Oh, It seems to be allowed to be Admin without being in BR or GPB, sry my fault Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

In-game username : [BR]Core_

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:40 pm

+1

- Mature
- Polite
- Past admin experience
- Professional
- Knows the Server Rules.
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Wes wrote:
Hey, Welcome Back Shocker! I hope you realize what you going to get into and not leave again. My vote be same as yahya +1

Yep. According to Marwan/Faqahat, the troublemakers have left/fired from the admin team. And I do see that.
Thank you for your support!
Back to top Go down
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:50 pm

DeadKnight231 wrote:
+1

- Mature
- Polite
- Past admin experience
- Professional
- Knows the Server Rules.

Thank you, Knight!
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:01 pm

+1
- professional

-good knowledge

- friendly Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Jallu wrote:
+1
- professional

-good knowledge

- friendly Good luck Very Happy

Thanks Jallu! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:36 pm

[BR]Der_Schwamm wrote:
Oh, It seems to be allowed to be Admin without being in BR or GPB, sry my fault Very Happy

I'll remember that Faqahat , Marwan .

@U were good admin Choker , would be good to be back in the team .
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:52 am

+1 goodluck

Hope you stay this time Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shocker
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Shocker

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:30 pm

DENIED

- you must be a GPB or BR Member in order to Make an Application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | DJ_Shocker [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1