Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fulluf
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
fulluf

In-game username : Shopen

[DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): Angel a.k.a. Shopen

City/Country:Bulgaria/Sofia

Timezone:(GMT + 3:00)

E-mail:theimpactgroupys@gmail.com

Since When you are playing SA:MP:January 2013

Since When are you playing LS-SW:January 2013

What are the Basic Server Rules?Don't hack , don't insult , don't avoid death by /q or suicide or..., don't humilate players , don't racism ....

Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium):Low/medium

Have you ever been Banned in the server before?:Yes (wrongly)

If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason:Health hack , weapon hack , sobeit

Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): Yes - 10

Rate your english skills(1-10): around 4-6

Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): At the time when i was an admin, i was quite respectable and very helpful admin with one major drawback, faking my self . This drawback prevented me to keep calm and to my possibility of long-term activity . Back in days when i was admin , i helped to any single player/admin here to be that what is currently . Even faking or demoted couple of times , here is still no one who can say anything against me and prove his words. The reason for my desire to return is that i don't have to pretend now of anything , the main reason of being very mad all the time everyday here . I can pay for my admin level , i can pay for very very high admin level , but the point of making application it's about something which bothering me .
(I can write more if you want)

Post a Picture of your In Game /stats:[DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY] Sa-mp-10

Referred by (if none, leave none): Nobody i guess.

Do you check complete forums daily? : Yes i did it before and i can do that again .

Do you follow Server rules? : All the time .

Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : No

Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : I know alot , i use it as admin and i know how they work.

Tell us about U-AC: In the beginning i thought it was a troll question cuz sounds like submarine , but then friend told me what it means and at the moment i can't remember exactly .

What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: Ban him

How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: Try to protect with all costs as always or find someone who can deal with it .

What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: Warn both or mute that who provokes.

Explain The term Admin Abuse: Giving urself ammunitions in the middle of fight or guns , or helth , or armour , or telelport . Using commands against players for ur own pleasure .

Anything you want to mention?: I think i don't , but im ready to answer to all of ur questions.

Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server? I already answered of this question up there , for being good admin u have to be responsible , balanced and very very reserved which you already know it's me .

Before saying ''u have to be [BR] or [GPB]'' , i am [BR]Angel , this is name im not gonna use anymore .
Members list :https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5493-_-blackrevenge-members-list-_-26-8-2014
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:28 pm

GoodLuck.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:03 pm

DENIED
you were kicked or left BR And you are not a GPB Member

you have Join BR or GPB to apply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY]   [DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] | [BR]Angel [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1