Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[GPB Application] iBooze

Go down 
+8
TeeJay
FroG
Maios.
urit
SmokinAce
c00ld0c26
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
iBooze
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

In-game username : [GPB]iBooze

[GPB Application] iBooze Empty
PostSubject: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:44 pm

What's your In game Name : iBooze.

What GPB stands for?: Glen Park Bloods.

What's the GPB Leader's name?: SmokinAce.

What's the GPB Co leader's name?: Marwan_Makeveli

How old are you: 17.

Are you a Boy? Girl ? Male.

Why do you want to join Us : Because I see the group as the best around LS:SW. I've been waiting to apply for one, because I wanted to see which one preferred quality over quantity. This clan clearly does that. I like the attitude and professionalism that the clan provide. Great communication and respect, also seems like an important aspect in the clan.

Tell us how you found Our server : A friend and I, we needed to play on a random TDM server. We randomly bumped into it, and started playing there.

Tell us some GPB rules : Respect each other, and do not hack, or use any third party modifications. Simple as that.

What's your  skype? [No skype no Accept] :  iboozie

Where are you from ? : Denmark.

What do you do if you see someone uses the [GPB]Tagg without admins online ? (This person isn't in GPB Family) : Contact the leader, or report the person in-game.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : Depends. I've recently kicked up my activity a lot, so I'll be on at least a few hours per day.

Will you be active in our Clan ? : Yes, I wil.

Do you use C-bug ? : Yeah, I do.

Tell us why you wanna join [50 Words]: This question was already asked once. Because I see the group as the best around LS:SW. I've been waiting to apply for one, because I wanted to see which one preferred quality over quantity. This clan clearly does that. I like the attitude and professionalism that the clan provide. Great communication and respect, also seems like an important aspect in the clan.

Tell us why we should Accept you [50 Words]: I'm a quality shooter. Been a part of GS and uL (some of the best clans on SA:MP) I speak a lot of languages too. That can actually be a bonus too. (English, French, German, Danish, Spanish) I've got a great attitude, and I am always friendly to other players. I'd be a perfect asset to the group.

Name 5 GPB members you know : I've seen a few, but never really spoken to many of them.

How long you play our server?: Not too long. Not sure actually.

Complete The Sentences Below :

1) Grove is The worst Gang in LSSW.

2) You have to Follow the GPB rules to Not get kicked.

You must duel  Teejay(Rza),Jallu, Maios or VikingoRockII to be accepted.  do you you agree ? (Yes / No ) Yes.

You must Vote on GPB Applications in forum, you'll have a warning if you dont do it. do you You Agree ?

Rate Your English Level from 0 to 10 : 9 - 10.

Please tell us your in game stats & if you changed the acc your older stats from this server: (Kills/deaths /ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)

If you are accepted, you'll have a 1 month trial. Notice that [GPB]SmokinAce and [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli can kick you if you don't follow the Clan Rules. Do you Agree ? Yes, I agree.

Rate Yourself :

SMG:- 8 /10
Desert Eagle:- 9/10
Combat shotgun:- 9/10
Sniper: - 10/10
M4 : 8/10

C Bug : 10/10

Driving Skills : 8 /10
FreeFight Skills [Without weapons] : 7/10

Do u know what's A/D is?

Do u have mic?: Yes, I have a steelseries headset.

Rate ur english lvl:_/10
1.Speaking- 10/10.
2.Reading- 9/10.
3.Writing- 10/10.

Are u communicative person or shy one?
I'm a part of a nightclub team in real life. I work as a bartender, and I've got a girlfriend, which I've been together with for a year now. I'm a very extroverted person, and in no way shy.

Can u do GFX videos for GPB? I can do graphics and movies. (https://www.youtube.com/user/iBoozeIBP)

Which editing softwares are u good at? Sony Vegas 10, 11, 12, and Photoshop. I'm also highly professional at using Final Cut.

Have u got skype?Xfire?Are u active there? I've got both. Not active on xFire, though. I'm active on Skype!

Which weapons are u really good at? Desert Eagle & Sniper.

Tell us ur usual ping,fps,PL while playing.While recording? Without recording I get 100 FPS, and 75 ping. With recording, I get around 75 FPS and 75 ping.

Anything Else You wanna share? Not really. Everything seems good!
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Need to duel you first. PENDING

Also edit this : ->

Please tell us your in game stats & if you changed the acc your older stats from this server: (Kills/deaths /ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)

Do u know what's A/D is?

Last edited by TriniboiiRyan on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:29 pm

TriniboiiRyan wrote:
Need to duel you first.

Also edit this : ->

Do u know what's A/D is?

I'll upload a screenshot right now.

A/D means Attack/Defence.
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Haven't anyone mentioned the latest update on the GPB ranks?
Ryan has been promoted to Co Leader, and Marwan is now the leader.
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:20 pm

c00ld0c26 wrote:
Haven't anyone mentioned the latest update on the GPB ranks?
Ryan has been promoted to Co Leader, and Marwan is now the leader.

I wasn't aware of that, however, I am now.  Very Happy 

[GPB Application] iBooze 2hrzdyu
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Ahh were you realyy a ex ul member ?
Back to top Go down
urit
Premium Member
Premium Member

In-game username : [GPB]Sharif

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:34 pm

you seem like the best at everything lol. i'll give you +1
see what the others think
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:24 pm

SmokinAce wrote:
Ahh were you realyy a ex ul member ?

I was a trial member, and I joined around the same time as Jungle did.
Back to top Go down
Maios.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Maios.

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:57 pm

I'd like to give you +1, cool guy but........ uL? What uL are you talking about? And what was your name?
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Maios. wrote:
I'd like to give you +1, cool guy but........ uL? What uL are you talking about? And what was your name?
Yea what the hell u forgot in GPB if so? what is wrong with uL? And moreover u got raped by jallu,ofc he can kill everyone with his randomshoting,but he just raped "uL" member what seems too strange.I think u have something more to tell to us?
Back to top Go down
Maios.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Maios.

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:13 pm

And btw, give us your xfire please
Back to top Go down
TeeJay
Premium Member
Premium Member
TeeJay

In-game username : [GPB]TeeJay

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:23 am

[BR]Gangsta_Pavel wrote:

Maios. wrote:
Yea what the hell u forgot in GPB if so? what is wrong with uL? And moreover u got raped by jallu,ofc he can kill everyone with his randomshoting,but he just raped "uL" member what seems too strange.I think u have something more to tell to us?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:15 am

I got away to find out Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:40 am

TeeJay wrote:
[BR]Gangsta_Pavel wrote:

Maios. wrote:

Very mature comment, I must say. Pretty weird, that you're even allowed to post that.

I'd also like to add, that I've been gone from SA:MP almost a half year. Allow me to get back in form.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Let's forget the uL shyt, it doesn't have anything to do with the application.... Razz

Back to top Go down
Maios.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Maios.

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:29 pm

iBooze wrote:
TeeJay wrote:
[BR]Gangsta_Pavel wrote:

Maios. wrote:

Very mature comment, I must say. Pretty weird, that you're even allowed to post that.

I'd also like to add, that I've been gone from SA:MP almost a half year. Allow me to get back in form.  Wink 
Why? we all know that you never joined uL, dont lie......
-1, do you think you will get rep on lssw just because you say you were in uL? I hate this, it's just a game and lssw is a TDM server, no point to say you were in the "best" clan of samp, and lol...... did you leave 1 of the "best" clan just to go in a TDM clan?
btw uL are cheaters :<<
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:32 pm

Maios. wrote:
iBooze wrote:
TeeJay wrote:
[BR]Gangsta_Pavel wrote:

Maios. wrote:

Why? we all know that you never joined uL, dont lie......
-1, do you think you will get rep on lssw just because you say you were in uL? I hate this, it's just a game and lssw is a TDM server, no point to say you were in the "best" clan of samp, and lol...... did you leave 1 of the "best" clan just to go in a TDM clan?
btw uL are cheaters :<<

A lot in uL is using cleo, that's true. I know that for a fact.

And I was a trial member in uL a year ago. I then left SA:MP because my mother got cancer, and one of my closest friends were thrown in prison for 3 years. (Had to be there for a lot of people)

It's actually not a lie. I left my trial membership behind, as I thought they took the game way too serious, and I wanted to fight a more calm community with friendly people. Thanks for the feedback, though. I'm not lying.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Maios.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Maios.

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:44 pm

give us your xfire?
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Its no lie just vote
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:32 pm

NOTE : This Application is for voting only. Please no discussion about uL, it's either you vote or don't vote at all.

The Applicant Applied to join Glen Park Bloods so please stick to the topic,as the discussion about uL clan has nothing to do with his application.
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:03 pm

+1 from me

-skilled
-mature
-friendly
-ready to be a GPB Very Happy Good luck

Last edited by Jallu on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maios.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Maios.

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:49 pm

TriniboiiRyan wrote:
NOTE : This Application is for voting only. Please no discussion about uL, it's either you vote or don't vote at all.

The Applicant Applied to join Glen Park Bloods so please stick to the topic,as the discussion about uL clan has nothing to do with his application.
Ryan we are just checking if he is lying... I can say I was in TeK H2k etc..
he still didnt give me his xfire so it's still -1
Back to top Go down
iBooze
GPB Member
GPB Member
iBooze

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:54 pm

Maios. wrote:
TriniboiiRyan wrote:

Sure, thanks for the support, and you good statements. Cause me being in uL or not, effects my current server.
I must admit, you've got a great point right there.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:08 pm

Maios. wrote:

Yet again you are discussing non-related lssw stuff here.. You have given him a negative vote base on him lying if he was a uL , tek or whatever clan he was in?. So what if he is lying? My point is has nothing to do with los santos street wars server or his Glen Park Application.
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Anways................... I dueled you ,you seem very skilled . And you're Polite, well-spoken and friendly, i don't mind having someone like you in our clan!

- Skilled

- Active

- Friendly Guy

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GPB Application] iBooze   [GPB Application] iBooze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GPB Application] iBooze
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next