Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+10
SmokinAce
[BR]Robin_Vinci
[ALPHA]
[BR]Blacky
asafe51
briana13
davidstojanov
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
Maro
c00ld0c26
14 posters
AuthorMessage
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [BR]D0c

[ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] / Shay Yona
City/Country: Israel
Timezone: GMT +2/3
E-mail: Shayyona10@gmail.com
Since When you are playing SA:MP: I play very early, 7 or 6 years. Was in the very first samp party servers.
Since When are you playing LS-SW: Not sure. I think for a few months or I may have even played earlier like a year but not too much.
What are the Basic Server Rules? :

1. No hacking - That goes from S0biet hacks, to cleo mods and any other third party mods exepction on HUD mods.
2. No bug abusing (C bug and QS not included) - Like abusing a certain script bug to get many many credits ect...
3. No disrespect.
4. No disrespect of admins and staff
5. No spamming - ID 23 HACKER, ID 23 HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. No asking admins for ranks.
7. Dont /afk, /brb or /q to avoid death.

Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): High (Usually on the server I dont write english so well, but when I want to like in applications, I can write, read and speak english quite good.)

Have you ever been Banned in the server before?:

No, and not planning to be Very Happy

If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason:

NAN

Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): Yeah. In a Roleplay server, lvl 1 and later co owner. I dont really know.... I did ban hackers and such, but I cant really tell how good I was, since it was my first time being an admin.

Rate your english skills(1-10): 8 (Still have a couple of words which I have grammar errors in them.)
Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast):
Okay so lets get this started :

- Im very active.
- My timezone is almost the opposit of most Admins.
- I /report / Bust hackers regulary, even if I dont post it on forums I make sure the hackers are banned by admins.
- Almost all the time I log into the server, there are fake BR/GPB, hackers every where, and spammers all around, and of course, no admins as my timezone is different. So having me admin at that time would benefit the server.
- I have knowledge of some of the admin commands from the beta server and I have expirience being a lvl 1 moderator and co owner of a server.
- I play samp since around its 0.2a or 0.2b, not sure, but since its very first party servers.
- I have proven myself worthy in the BR trials, and I think having me as admin will prove my worthy once again.
- I will do anything I can to make sure hackers and bug abusers will be BANNED.
- This server is very importent to me and the best thing I can do to help it is to offer my help as an admin.

Post a Picture of your In Game /stats:

https://2img.net/h/i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q732/rkp8082/sa-mp-024_zpsca8c434f.png

Referred by (if none, leave none):  [GPB]TriniboiiRyan
Do you check complete forums daily? : Yeah.
Do you follow Server rules? : If I wasn't following, i'd wont even bother posting this application.
Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : I map with MTA and I then convert it into PAWN scripts. I also know how to code LUA from Basic variables to Tables.
Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them :

1. HH - Health Hacks. You bust them by doing /slap or /explode if no players are nearby. Now you must make sure that its 100 percent HH. By that, if the player seems to shoot at mid air and not take damage, he is desynced if the player shoots at other players directly and and doesn't take damage, its HH.

2 - Aimbot - This one is easy to bust. If the player clearly missed a shot and he hit you, then its aimbot. Aswell, no one in the world can possibly hit every single shot at a running target using m4 or smg, so all you got to do is duel him with smg or m4, run around him and see if he hits all the shots.

3. TP hacks - Just spec him for long enough and you will catch him. Easy to catch.

4. Rapid Fire - Deagle/Combat/M4/Smg/Sniper shooting like a minigun... yep thats Rapid Fire.

5. Speed hacks/Fly hacks - Look at the map, you see someone which moves very fast, find him and see what he does, if he is not in a vehicle, BUSTED.

This 5 are the most common ones, but there are more then just that.

Tell us about U-AC:

U-AC is an anti cheat program which runs on player's computer, mostly during A/D, to avoid cheating.
It automaticly bans anyone from using it, if it detects cleo, or hacks such as S0biet.
A/D servers has a special command for activing U-AC, so anyone not having the program running at their PC, will be kicked. So if you get banned from U-AC, you cant play as long as A/D U-AC system runs in that server.

What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?:

I take proof's of his hacks, kick him and pass the proof to admins with higher levels, so they can ban them.

How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?:

I will contact higher admin levels which I believe that can deal with the current situation as soon as possible.

What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?:

First I will /warn them. If they countinue, I will /mute them. If they still fight after their mute time is over, I will kick them.

Explain The term Admin Abuse:

Admin abuse is a term used to describe admins using their power for their own personal interests and not for the server.
For example an admin using commands to give himself credits, to ban someone he hates for no reason, giving his friends credits, or healing himself during combat. Admin abuse can come in many forms and many ways, all are still for the admin's own personal interests, or his friends.

Anything you want to mention?:

I know I just finished being a trial, but Ive been wanting to apply for a while.
Ryan telling me to apply early made me want to apply sooner even more, as I am sure he knows whats the best do to.

Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server?

- I have former knowledge at being an admin
- I know the commands needed to be an admin and what they do.
- My timezone fits perfectly to the time where nearly none of the admins are online.
- This server is very importent to me and I wish you help it serving as an admin, no matter what level.
- I already bust hackers ragulary and report to the admins, so why not take action and take care of them myself?
- While I do joke with my friends around, when the situation gets serious, I can take a hold of myself and be incharge to handle the situation as fast as possible.
- I also want to make sure there will be no racism aswell, and it is one of my main goals too, which the server seem to have some racism here and there, so clearing that up would be great.
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Pending Votes

BR trial gonna End In 2 days
Vote with Reasons

If an admin gonna vote a  Negative vote Message me on Skype or Write it here.
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Well yes i indeed referred you too make an admin app cause i been seeing your activity on the server both early hours and late hours... I would truly love to see you apart of the admin team, as you would be a big help during times when no Admins are online.Even on forums you post reports on hackers and even helped me catch hackers in game.. Your mature and i think you are capable of handling the job!

- Active Player.

- Nice Admin App.

- Polite and Respectful.

- Experienced.

- Knows The Rules.

+1

Good luck

Last edited by TriniboiiRyan on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:44 pm

Marwan_Cartman wrote:
Pending Votes

BR trial gonna End In 2 days
Vote with Reasons

If an admin gonna vote a  Negative vote Message me on Skype or Write it here.

My Trial did end.
This month has a 31 day, while the trial takes 30 days. I got accepted on the 1/6 and today its the 31/7 so I finished my trial.
I just noticed that not a while ago.
Back to top Go down
davidstojanov
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
davidstojanov

In-game username : David_Stojanov aka [BR]David_Stojanov

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:06 pm

gl man i think that u will be a good admin and bann those MF hackers
Back to top Go down
briana13
BR Member
BR Member
briana13

In-game username : [BR]Briana14

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:33 pm

PENDING for me because you just got out from trial :/
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:38 pm

Okay thanks for the honest replies.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks for the support guys!
Back to top Go down
[ALPHA]
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ALPHA]

In-game username : [GPB]ALPHA

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:11 am

+1

=Active
=Friendly
=Polite
=Knows rules
=Pro

xD
Back to top Go down
[BR]Robin_Vinci
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Robin_Vinci

In-game username : [BR]Robin_Vinci

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:35 pm

+1

- Active
- Friendly , Respectfull
- Knows The Rules and always try to catch hackers together with online admins :p
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:24 pm

+1 Same as the others Goodluck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:01 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
c00ld0c26
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:36 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:56 am

If I were a admin, I'd give +1

Seems like you really know the admin shyt. Good luck DD! I hope you get accepted. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:25 am

+1
- Active
- Professional
- Very nice app
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Contact me On Skype : marwan.ougnou
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:45 pm

c00ld0c26 wrote:
Name(I.G Name/Full Name)
5. No spamming - ID 23 HACKER, ID 23 HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] 14533610
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] | [BR]c00ld0c26[DD] [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1