Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

DENIED - Pazzy BR Application

Go down 
+2
[BR]CoRe_
Pazzy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazzy

DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Empty
PostSubject: DENIED - Pazzy BR Application    DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:35 pm

What is your name in game: Pazzy

What does BR mean: Black Revenge

Name At least 3 BR members: [BR]Faqahat, [BR] Wes, [BR]Angel, [BR]Ahmed.

Name at Least 3 Server admins: [BR]Angel, [BR]Faqahat, [BR]Wes

How old are you: 16

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female] Male.

Why do you want to join BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : Well the [BR] clan exists of the best players on LS-SW, and I want to be a part of it, showing my capicity and loyalty but also having a fun time in the clan.
I'm not joining because I want to show off to others but because I want to show them my quility and skill IG

why Do you think we will accept you ? [ 50 Words at Least] : Well i'm an active player and a pritty god one to, in my opinion. I have lots of times streaks min, 5+. I try to stick with the team I play in to take turfs and get lots of points as possible. Also I have a good vision of playing, I know where to be and how to shoot to get most of the shots marked. my teamwork skill is also good, tough. Without a team your nothing, you need to have eachothers back and thats how I like to play, and thats why I am a good candidate for the [BR] clan.

How did you Found Our server? : I were searching around DM servers and found this one.

Tell some BR rules: Report every hacker on this server ,ping to hign = kick, Be polite to players and also be friendly,  car rammers.

Do you Have skype ? [Username if yes] : niekbaan

Will You able To use Skype ? : Yes

Where are you from? : The Netherlands

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? : I should try to SS every cheat he uses, or record if possible and later on show an online admin or report it on the forums.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : Its different, I play not everyday but if I play minimum 60 a 90 a day, can grow if I have nothing to do.

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : Report him.

Complete The Sentence Below :

1) You are not allowed To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes are Missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to Follow the Server rules to Not get Banned

Which languages can you speak?: English, Dutch.

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: No

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)
DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  C3977-sa-mp-060-7c
(( made at 14-06 22:20. ))

Please show the best spree you got in the server(minimum should be 40kills): 22 as far as I can remember, dont have a SS cause I didn't knew how to perform it on my new laptop firstly Very Happy Very Happy.

Please show that you defeated a tester in duel (JAY OR THE_PRANESH): [22:33:43] {FF8000}[DUEL]:{FFFFFF}  Pazzy have won a duel against [BR]TheDeadKnight,Winner's Health: 61 | Armour: 0

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi  user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? Yes.

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:-7 /10
Desert Eagle:- 9/10
Combat shotgun:-10/10
Shotgun:-8 /10
Sniper:-9 /10

C Bug :-7/10
2 Shots :7/10

Last edited by [BR]Yahya__ on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DENIED)
Back to top Go down
[BR]CoRe_
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]CoRe_

In-game username : [BR]Core_

PostSubject: Re: DENIED - Pazzy BR Application    DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Since im on trial i cant vote here, but you need to duel tester like Jay, not me.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: DENIED - Pazzy BR Application    DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:04 am

PENDING
Not enough kills
Not enough play time
Invalid application format
Back to top Go down
Pazzy

PostSubject: Re: DENIED - Pazzy BR Application    DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:18 am

How is it invalid ? its the one everyone usses hahaha.
And i'm good enough, It doesn't really matter how long I play, its about skill, tough.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Joker
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator
[BR]Joker

In-game username : [BR]Joker[nL]

PostSubject: Re: DENIED - Pazzy BR Application    DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Pazzy wrote:
And i'm good enough, It doesn't really matter how long I play, its about skill, tough.

We got a new one, since 2 Days or something.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: DENIED - Pazzy BR Application    DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:08 pm

Pending , u need atlest 10 forum post , 2+ ratio , kill Jay .
Back to top Go down
[BR]Jay
Administrator
Administrator
[BR]Jay

In-game username : [BR]Jay

PostSubject: Re: DENIED - Pazzy BR Application    DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:43 pm

You seem new to the server , play a bit more

pending for now
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: DENIED - Pazzy BR Application    DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:18 am

Pazzy wrote:
The format was updated few days ago.

Pazzy wrote:
And i guess you no idea what is BR yet.
Read this topic before making an app https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5426-blackrevenge-joining-application-format-read-before-posting
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

PostSubject: Re: DENIED - Pazzy BR Application    DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:38 am

DENIED
Your stats doesn't meet the requirements to apply for BR.
You may reapply after 2 weeks.

DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  J4X3a0f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DENIED - Pazzy BR Application    DENIED - Pazzy BR Application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DENIED - Pazzy BR Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: [BR] Blacks Revenge Family :: Join Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: