Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+8
[BR]The_Pranesh
[BR]Blacky
[BR]ShopenZ
Bear
Maro
[BR]Yahya__
Sandman_Keegan
[BR]ChronicZ
12 posters
AuthorMessage
[BR]ChronicZ
Administrator
Administrator

In-game username : [BR]ChronicZ

[PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:41 am

Name(I.G Name/Full Name):[BR]ChronicZ

City/Country: Dublin/Ireland

Timezone:GTM+

E-mail:D-jtiesto@hotmail.com

Since When you are playing SA:MP:since im about 12 but had long breaks inbetween that time,so about 7 years with a couple major breaks which involve exams,school and since I finished school the only thing in mny way now is work.

Since When are you playing LS-SW:I am playing ls-sw since summer of 2012

What are the Basic Server Rules?
No car kill,
No car ram,
No disrespecting other players(cyber bully attempts and racism)
No spamming chat.
No disobeying admins,
No driver drive by,
No G abuse(abusing the passenger drive by while in the vehicle on your own in order to gain advantage over other players.
Do not use /q or /kill in order to avoid death,
Do not spawn kill players,
Do not abuse commands such a /report and /support
Do not ask anybody to be admin!!

Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium):I would rate my English level high.

Have you ever been Banned in the server before?:Nope unless it was back in the day when admins mixed up IDs and I was falsely banned like twice, which I think doesn't count.

If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason:

Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10):9-10

Rate your english skills(1-10):10

Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast):
Well I've been in this server for about 2 years if not 3 but I am not sure. I have posted plenty of reports on the forum and have been active on this forum while I played here for quite a long time. I have never received a sufficient report by a player against me unless it was from a hater and had no good reason towards a report.
I am a BR member already which gives me a head start over things and keeping an eye on our BR group.
I can communicate well with players and I have not used an admin command in my own advantage ever.
I have made sufficient reports against admins in the past, and I'm not trying to brag about it but I have good observation skills and do tend to keep a close eye on everyone while trying to make the server a better place by getting rid of every cheater there is.
I know that I need to collect sufficient evidence every time I ban somebody because they can make an appeal and evidence would be needed on my behalf ,which I noticed not many admins do that.
I am an old LSSW member and I have trust within some players here that know who I am and what I done for this server in the past.
My admin work is done when I join,While im playing and when I'm leaving which means I take my position seriously and don't just have it for show or for the tag.
I am not a controlling admin,If there is a situation I tend to listen to both sides of the argument and then only I do make my decisions.
I inspect every report and I don't carry out punishments which are unfair,if somebody has abused a rule of the server I always pick a punishment which suits the offense.
Most of you know how I work so I guess this will be enough considering I have a god reputation here which I'm proud of.I could write more but the only way to find the rest is by giving me a chance.

Post a Picture of your In Game /stats:
[PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] M80g3k these stats are old but it doesn't matter,my in-game stats are way higher now then in this screenshot.

Referred by (if none, leave none):

Do you check complete forums daily? :yes when I get a chance.

Do you follow Server rules? : All the time.

Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? :Nope not my thing.

Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them :most admin commands are helpful with busting hackers which is why they're there for,programs such as fraps are helpful for evidence ,spectating is the main thing so you must have good observation.
then the admin commands can be used to investigate the account/hack/hacker and a punishment can be carried out.
I know how to track and spot cheats used by other players with no problem.

Tell us about U-AC:

What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?:/ban
How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?:Out of my control?Inform Faqahat or a higher admin with server access,depending on the problem really,somebody knowing the RCON and fucking everybody about is an example which would be out of my control,so I would notify FAQ as fast as possible,and collect any evidence I can such as IP,usernames ETC.

What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?:give them a warning in chat and tell them to stop,if they continue give them both a warning without time wasted because they got an easy warning already,if continued give them both a temporary mute or the side that is still going,I like to be fair and kind as an admin but once that kindness is abused it is your own fault.

Explain The term Admin Abuse:Admin abusing is using admin commands in your own advantage but it can be something else too,say a player that is better then you kills you and you /ban him with "gtfo noob" is admin abuse .
Giving yourself free money and other things which are obtained in game is also admin abuse.

Anything you want to mention?:nope
Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server?This is kind of like the other question but 10 lines is nothing.
I am friendly I can communicate with players and become friends,I can teach new players and get a long with old players.I know how to be an admin correctly and use the commands appropriately, I don't abuse my power I appreciate my power.
I follow the rules and try get everybody else to follow them.
I can make quick punishments to hackers as soon as they are caught and reported by the community unless I don't spot them first.
I spectate over everybody from time to time to see how we are all doing and who's abusing and who's not.
I think I am ready for this because this is nothing I couldn't handle the last time I was an admin and I was never demoted too,I had to leave due to work,but now I'm back.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:21 am

+1
Should be accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Not Active So Pending...
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:43 pm

I have never seen ya IG but that admin app was amazing!
-old school pro
-good knowledge
-seems like a wonderful guy Razz
Defenitely +1 from me!
BTW u really should be more active...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:08 pm

You should be admin Chron and old Faqahat's friend .. I know old admins can't staying here without level is normal , it's better to talk with him on skype for it. I don't vote no where but +1 good luck .
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:51 pm

First of All
Welcome back Corni D:

and second all of you stop voting,
and corni i want to see you back active like before.
then we can deal with this application.

Application Pending till Further Notice.
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mafia

In-game username : Pro[K]iller

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:02 pm

+1 nice to have u back bro
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:04 pm

+1 since you are soo old, please replace faqahat and pranesh, they useless.
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:33 pm

[ET]Blossom wrote:
+1 since you are soo old, please replace faqahat and pranesh, they useless.

As you noticed, I gave him a +1 since we had a talk yesterday and everything seemed good, but oh well, i have to change my vote to -1 since he is a " pro " with TONS AND TONS of ego, too good to be admin.

Last edited by [ET]Blossom on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Don't really know you at all....But saw you were a admin before & many had good things to say about you..And good application btw...i'll give my vote untill i get to know you a little better.. Plus you need to be more active ... PENDING........
Back to top Go down
xii
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:36 am

I've heard good things about you, but i've never actually seen you ig or know you at all.
My vote is still pending until we play together and talk more.
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/xelm
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:09 am

[BR]The_Pranesh wrote:
First of All
Welcome back Corni D:

and second all of you stop voting,
and corni i want to see you back active like before.
then we can deal with this application.

Application Pending till Further Notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]   [PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] | [BR]ChronicZ [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 1