Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR

Go down 
+2
[KFC]BoSS
OMAR_HANAFII
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OMAR_HANAFII
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
OMAR_HANAFII

In-game username : OMAR_HANAFII

my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Empty
PostSubject: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:02 am

Are you thinking about joining another clan:(yes or no): YES
What is your name in game: OMAR_HANAFII
admin: No.
What does mean BR: Black Revenge
Name some members of the BR : [BR]Wes, [BR]Yahya98, [BR]The_Pranesh, [BR]BlackAngel, [BR]Briana13, [BR]BOSS [BR]KaMiKaZe
How old are you: 17
What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male
Why do you want to join the clan BR: Because I want to join a clan and [BR ] is the best clan in the LS-SW and have friendly members
tell some rules BR: do not kill from the heli, don't use hack, don't insult admin and other players
Where are you from: GREECE
What is your daily activity on the server: 4-6 hours
In which languages ​​you can say . English
Have you ever joined a server, if you do not tell us the reason : NO,I DIDN'T TRY.
Please tell us about your in game stats ( Kills / Deaths / K / D ratio / playback time ) [/ statistics] (show us SS) :
https://servimg.com/view/18771045/20]my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Sadras14[/url]

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi user do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? Yes.

Rate yourself:
micro SMG 8/10
sawn off shotgun 9/10
Walking weapon SMG : 8/10
Desert Eagle : 8/10
Combat Shotgun : 9/10
Shotgun : 9/10
Sniper 9/10
C Bug : 8/10
2 Shots : 7/10
______________________________________I HOPE TO ACCEPT MEEE_________________________________________
Back to top Go down
[KFC]BoSS
[KFC]BoSS

In-game username : [BR]BoSS

PostSubject: Re: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:10 am

+1
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
OMAR_HANAFII
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
OMAR_HANAFII

PostSubject: Re: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:14 am

I am readyyy <3 for BR
Back to top Go down
OMAR_HANAFII
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
OMAR_HANAFII

PostSubject: Re: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:17 am

From now i am in BR?!
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:58 am

First you made a application to join ET that is still PENDING https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5018p10-my-application-omar_hanafii ..... Then you made a application to join GPB https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5034p10-my-new-application-to-join-gpb-clan-all-go-this#36128 Which is also PENDING.... Now you make a application to join BR? lol! .... Confused....  scratch Which clan do you really want to join?  Shocked
Back to top Go down
OMAR_HANAFII
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
OMAR_HANAFII

PostSubject: Re: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:46 am

BR <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:46 am

Triniboii wrote:

You cant apply to all clans in LSSW, you should pick one and apply to one of them.
we dont need guys who just feel like they need some clan, so they join us. We need helpful, respectful and polite people with good english skills, who wants really join BR, not just because they want to have Clan spawn and full armor lol..
sorry but i dont feel like you are honestly interested to be part of our team
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:48 am

DENIED!
All your clan Applications are Denied for being a stupid fag.
You can reapply for clans after 1 month all your apps made before that will be Auto Denied.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:48 am

Triniboii wrote:
First you made a application to join ET that is still PENDING https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5018p10-my-application-omar_hanafii ..... Then you made a application to join GPB https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t5034p10-my-new-application-to-join-gpb-clan-all-go-this#36128 Which is also PENDING.... Now you make a application to join BR? lol! .... Confused.... scratch Which clan do you really want to join? Shocke
nice Trini
You cant apply to all clans in LSSW, you should pick one and apply to juut to that one you choose.
we dont need guys who just feel like they need some clan, so they join us. We need helpful, respectful  and polite people with good english skills, who wants really join BR, not just because they want to have Clan spawn and full armor lol..
sorry but i dont feel like you are honestly interested to be part of our team
Back to top Go down
OMAR_HANAFII
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
OMAR_HANAFII

PostSubject: Re: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:23 pm

But i really want to join BR CLAN I AM Ready i need to join.
Sad Sad Sad thx for all vote but i need ur to now i love this clan and i want to join it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR    my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my application OMAR_HANAFII TO JOIN BR
Page 1 of 1