Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]

Go down 
+12
Bear
Mister_Oui
Maios.
Maro
LeavyChan
[BR]Killa_Bee
SmokinAce
[BR]ShopenZ
jaddeee
[BR]The_Pranesh
[BR]Blacky
[ET]Blossom
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Name(I.G Name/Full Name): [ET]Blossom / Danny Moubarak

City/Country: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Timezone: GMT +4

E-mail: dida_dany@hotmail.com

Since When you are playing SA:MP: 2009

Since When are you playing LS-SW: Long enough

What are the Basic Server Rules? : Any third party patch which gives you advantage will get you banned / Don't insult each other, respect the administration team, and quite a few basic ones

Rate your English Level (Low/High/Medium): High

Have you ever been Banned in the server before?: Nope

If you answer Yes for above question, then tell us the reason: N/A

Have you been admin in another server before? (If yes Rate your admin skills 1-10): Yes, 10, many can approve it

Rate your english skills(1-10): 10

Tell us why we should pick you as our new moderator(20 lines atleast): Well, I play SAMP since literally 2009, I have a huge past experience in being an admin over 3 different servers I always do my best to catch all kinds of hacks and as I said i'm highly experienced in busting hackers. I know all kinds of CLEOs and how they work, not to mention knowing exactly how aimbot works and the exact ways on how to bust them. I'm always updated about CLEOs and to be honest the server does need more experienced admins since some terms like cleos and etc surprises certain admins. If I get a chance of being an admin, I assure you I will do my best to get this server hacks free.

Post a Picture of your In Game /stats:
[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] 1pgdp5

Referred by (if none, leave none): The_Pranesh

Do you check complete forums daily? : Yes

Do you follow Server rules? : Of course

Do you have any knowledge of Scripting, Mapping, or Photoshop? : Basic scripting

Mention what you know about SA-MP hacks and how to bust them : I know almost all kind of Cleo's, Health-hacks, aimbots and what so ever, ranging from S0beit till Lag z. There are many ways in catching aim-bots, most popular one is running around the target and watching his aim-.. Or bait him and make him duel-.. then TP the opponent behind him and watch his crosshair go 360Degrees. When it comes to HH, there is a certain cmd IG to bust health hackers, and for Cleo's you need the brains and patience to bust them.

Tell us about U-AC: United Anti Cheat, it is an external software for SAMP which is used on server to stop the players from using any illegal third party patch or illegal mods.

What Will You do if you see a Sobiet User?: S0beit is a third party patch which gives you invincibility, Speed, and many other hacks, I guess that would be a straight ban.

How will you react if you see some kind of danger to server which is out of your control?: Inform other admins on Skype.

What will you do if you see two player fighting and insulting each other?: Warn them both.

Explain The term Admin Abuse: Admin abuse is basically abusing the commands granted to you by the admin powers to give yourself an advantage or to give anyone an advantage over another player.

Anything you want to mention?: I'm the man for the job, I'm experienced as stated above and trust me, I will get them hackers out of the server, if not by ban then by proof.

Please Describe in at least 10 lines why should we chose you AS admin for our server? : I answered the question before, refer to it as I have nothing more to add.

Last edited by [BR]Joker on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Accepted)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:30 pm

Hunter...
first of all you are not allowed to vote on admin apps until you are an admin.
Second you cant just vote -1 you have to give proper reason for your vote.
Back to top Go down
jaddeee
Premium Member
Premium Member
jaddeee

In-game username : Jadde

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:40 pm

+1 from me braah =) btw retard everyone can vote in admin application.
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Hunter's vote dismissed , he is no longer allowed to express an opinion under this apply as Pranesh said .

GL [ET]Blossom .
Back to top Go down
SmokinAce
Head Administrator
Head  Administrator

In-game username : [GPB]SmokinAce

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:31 pm

aha Dani +1 for you bro. Very Happy his app looks fantastic and he is mature. he have been vry polite he never insults anyone. he is one of the coolest frndly guy i met through lssw Smile and he has exp so i think it would be a great addition if dani is accpted. GL
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:50 am

Blossom,
You Application has been reviewed and you are under Observation for next 7 Days
You will get an answer after 24 hours when you are finished with observation.
Back to top Go down
[BR]Killa_Bee
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]Killa_Bee

In-game username : [BR]KillaBee

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:12 pm

+1 for this guy, he is very polite and respectful, also he reported me several hackers. I spoke with him and he seems like a good guy to me, so good luck Blossom
Back to top Go down
LeavyChan
Premium Member
Premium Member
LeavyChan

In-game username : LeavyChan

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:22 pm

blossom you the only et who not insult me
you are leader of a gang & you got good fightingskills
this apply looks gread and i got only a little bit fear for pranesh if i vote -1 XDD (no joke (pls dont kill me pranesh T^T))
+1 from my side
Back to top Go down
Maro
Co-Owner/Mapper
Co-Owner/Mapper
Maro

In-game username : [GPB]Marwan_Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Yeah I Respect this guy He's Capable of doing a lot +1
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Thanks all
Back to top Go down
Maios.
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
Maios.

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:23 pm

You nub :c but skilled, mature, and experienced, so, +1.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:33 pm

-1 and he knows why ^^

Hope ur application will be refused.
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:29 am

Yea I think you have enough experience! +1 from me! GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Mister_Oui wrote:
-1 and he knows why ^^

Hope ur application will be refused.

I really solved my issues with everyone, but sadly I can't reach you to be honest.

@Maios - I love you too loool <3

@Jallu - Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:23 pm

I'm not honnest ? lol

Well let's see that :

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] V8dcue10

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] 303en810

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] 2cg21z10

I've never seen KillaBee, Yahya, Angel, The Pranesh, Faqahat, myself, Marwan, LeavyChan talk like that in LSSW, They're Good admins

You're not ready to be admin -1
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:47 pm

I said " I can't reach you to be honest " Google translate it to french or something. Yeah I raged but that's not happening anymore.
Back to top Go down
jaddeee
Premium Member
Premium Member
jaddeee

In-game username : Jadde

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:00 pm

PHAHAHAHA " I've never seen KillaBee, Yahya, Angel, The Pranesh, Faqahat, myself, Marwan, LeavyChan talk like that in LSSW, They're Good admins " u talked about my mother 50 times, Insulted me also =) btw, u was tryin to make dani mad lol? And everyone makes mistakes infact that's danis first and only mistake in lssw.
Back to top Go down
Bear
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
Bear

In-game username : Jallu[nL]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:46 pm

I can honestly say that I have insulted someone Once or twice but you Jadde, you cant even admit that.
You can come and complain others insulting only if you stop it first. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQJnx_iG9rUNfEaZ8-uolw
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:31 pm

The application is already in pending , wait for answer soon as posible .
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ahmed
Premium Member
Premium Member
Mr.Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:21 am

Mister_Oui wrote:

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] V8dcue10

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] 303en810

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] 2cg21z10

[ET]Blossom wrote:

Don't insult each other, respect the administration team
u typed the rule and didnt done it  Owned 
Back to top Go down
ElDiablo
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member
ElDiablo

In-game username : [ET]VraG

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:40 am

Listen, Blossom is not Blossom.Temp
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 pm

I don't get under view an old situlations , in those times there was admins who should deal with that . We talking about today , if he breaking rules u can get a proofs and post them here , or u can also use my forum mail .
Back to top Go down
[ET]Blossom
Premium Member
Premium Member
[ET]Blossom

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:04 pm

[BR]Angel wrote:
I don't get under view an old situlations , in those times there was admins who should deal with that . We talking about today , if he breaking rules u can get a proofs and post them here , or u can also use my forum mail .

This is exactly what im talking about, I stopped insulting and raging and also settled my differences with everyone.
Back to top Go down
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan
VIP / Donator
VIP / Donator
[GPB]TriniBoyRyan

In-game username : [GPB]KuSH_

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Yeah i'll have to go with my homie Oui on this one... It was i who took those screenshots where you were insulting/disrespecting Oui ... Btw i was inactive for 1 week i just got back... so idk about this -->

[ET]Blossom :: I stopped insulting and raging and also settled my differences with everyone.. wrote:

Cause while i was IG when i was not INACTIVE at the time.. you were very rude so i'll have to give you -1 for now.... Idk if you have changed by now since i am back i will look at your behaviour and maybe change my vote in the future....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]   [ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] | [ET]Blossom [ADMIN APPLY]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next