Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Romero_Solomen BR join application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romero Solomen

Romero_Solomen BR join application Empty
PostSubject: Romero_Solomen BR join application   Romero_Solomen BR join application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Are you thinking about joining some other clan :(yes or no) Yes. The clan Black Revenge

What is your name in game: Romero_Solomen

What does BR mean: BLACK REVENGE.

Name At least 3 BR members:[BR]KillaBee , [BR]Faqahat, [BR]Angel,[BR]Livestrong.[BR]Lorenzo, [BR]Kursat

Name at Least 3 Server admins: [BR]Livestrong, [BR]Angel,[BR]Lorenzo, Mister_Oui,[BR]Kursat

How old are you: I am 15 years old.

What is Your Gender? [Male, Female]? Male

Why do you want to join BR clan [50 Words at least] : I like this server and I have many BR Friends who know me as well as my game skills. I will also be applying for admin as I have spotted many hackers who encourage others also To HACK. I am regular in the server.  I mostly play on this server. I also want to look unique in the server. I always wanted to join the clan in which I can play fairly and get promoted to a more better rank.

Why do you think we will accept you? [50 Words at Least] :  I hope that I would probably get accepted as I am a regular old chap in the server and my score is also up to the requirements. I prefer to be friends with everyone and I respect the server’s authority and the people who play in it. I always abide by the rules of the server. ASK [BR]KILLABEE about my game he knows me and my skills very well

How did you found Our server? : From going into the hosted tab in SAMP software.

Tell some BR rules: No heli blade killing, No abusing people playing in server or the admins, No hacking / cheating
Do you Have Skype? [Username if yes]: Yes. muneeb.hassan58

Will you able to use Skype? : Yes.

Where are you from? : I'm from Pakistan!

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline? : I'll report on forum or ill report using /report in game if any admin is Online.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : 3-4 hours.
What do you do if you saw a Server hacker? :  I’ll take a screenshot or make a video using FRAPS and then report in on Forum

Complete The Sentence Below:

1) You are not allowed To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes are missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to follow the Server rules to not get banned

Which languages can you speak?  Urdu, English

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: No. Firstly I don’t cheat and I abide by the server rules.  I have a firm Belief in the following Idioms:
1. As you sow though you shall reap.
2. Tit for tat.

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)
My playing hours were more than 30 but due to the server reset my  time played data got lost. Sad
here is the link for MY STATS AND Br people whom i dueled:
http://postimg.org/gallery/4sat1o2o/

Please show the best spree you got in the server(minimum should be 40kills):
NEver got that Much killspree . highest was till 20 Sad

Please show that you defeated a tester in duel: The Screenshots are above Smile

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi  user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? YES

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:-7 /10
Desert Eagle:-9 /10
Combat shotgun:-8 /10
Shotgun:-6 /10
Sniper:-9 /10

C Bug :-4 /10
2 Shots :-2 /10

Last edited by Romero Solomen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romero Solomen

PostSubject: Re: Romero_Solomen BR join application   Romero_Solomen BR join application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Romero Solomen wrote:
Are you thinking about joining some other clan :(yes or no) Yes. The clan Black Revenge

What is your name in game: Romero_Solomen

What does BR mean: BLACK REVENGE.

Name At least 3 BR members:[BR]KillaBee , [BR]Faqahat, [BR]Angel,[BR]Livestrong.[BR]Lorenzo, [BR]Kursat

Name at Least 3 Server admins: [BR]Livestrong, [BR]Angel,[BR]Lorenzo, Mister_Oui,[BR]Kursat

How old are you: I am 15 years old.

What is Your Gender? [Male, Female]? Male

Why do you want to join BR clan [50 Words at least] : I like this server and I have many BR Friends who know me as well as my game skills. I will also be applying for admin as I have spotted many hackers who encourage others also To HACK. I am regular in the server.  I mostly play on this server. I also want to look unique in the server. I always wanted to join the clan in which I can play fairly and get promoted to a more better rank.

Why do you think we will accept you? [50 Words at Least] :  I hope that I would probably get accepted as I am a regular old chap in the server and my score is also up to the requirements. I prefer to be friends with everyone and I respect the server’s authority and the people who play in it. I always abide by the rules of the server. ASK [BR]KILLABEE about my game he knows me and my skills very well

How did you found Our server? : From going into the hosted tab in SAMP software.

Tell some BR rules: No heli blade killing, No abusing people playing in server or the admins, No hacking / cheating
Do you Have Skype? [Username if yes]: Yes. muneeb.hassan58

Will you able to use Skype? : Yes.

Where are you from? : I'm from Pakistan!

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline? : I'll report on forum or ill report using /report in game if any admin is Online.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : 3-4 hours.
What do you do if you saw a Server hacker? :  I’ll take a screenshot or make a video using FRAPS and then report in on Forum

Complete The Sentence Below:

1) You are not allowed To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes are missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to follow the Server rules to not get banned

Which languages can you speak?  Urdu, English

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: No. Firstly I don’t cheat and I abide by the server rules.  I have a firm Belief in the following Idioms:
1. As you sow though you shall reap.
2. Tit for tat.

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)
My playing hours were more than 30 but due to the server reset my  time played data got lost. Sad
This is the URL which contains the album of dueled people of BR AND MY STATS Smile ::
http://postimg.org/gallery/4sat1o2o/

Please show the best spree you got in the server(minimum should be 40kills):
NEver got that Much killspree . highest was till 20 Sad

Please show that you defeated a tester in duel: The Screenshots are above Smile

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi  user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? YES

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:-7 /10
Desert Eagle:-9 /10
Combat shotgun:-8 /10
Shotgun:-6 /10
Sniper:-9 /10

C Bug :-4 /10
2 Shots :-2 /10
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: Romero_Solomen BR join application   Romero_Solomen BR join application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:29 pm

OK , pending
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: Romero_Solomen BR join application   Romero_Solomen BR join application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:02 am

Your app before is still pending.
https://blackrevenge-forum.niceboard.com/t4322p10-black-revenge-joining-application

Don't make double app, you can edit your app and update it with those pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romero_Solomen BR join application   Romero_Solomen BR join application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romero_Solomen BR join application
Page 1 of 1