Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Bistreo's BR Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bistreo

Bistreo's BR Application. Empty
PostSubject: Bistreo's BR Application.   Bistreo's BR Application. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Are you thinking about joining some other clan:(yes or no) No.

What is your name in game: Bistreo

What does BR mean: Black Revenge

Name At least 3 BR members: [BR]Angel [BR]Faqahat [BR]Kursat [BR]Livestrong [BR]Jay And lots more....

Name at Least 3 Server admins: [BR]Faqahat [BR]Jay [BR]Kursat [BR]Livestrong... and more

How old are you: 14

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Male

Why do you want to join BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : The reason i want too join this clan is it seems to be very powerfull and Respectfull, It seems very nice to me to play with [BR] Members and have a fun time in this Clan. I hope i can get a good time in this clan, i would like to join it.

why Do you think we will accept you ? [ 50 Words at Least] : I think you guys will accept me because i know how to Handle any weapon in SA-MP my best weapon is sniper. Ive been in more clans but i left them all because of bortness, I would like too join [BR] Because it seems very good and Powerfull. Ive been playing a long time now, And it seems this server is very good. Ive also been playing when the server was on like a year but i left, The time the server went down i havent been playing much. But i think i'm a good player for this clan and hope to have lots of fun.

How did you Found Our server? : I found this server on The list of SA-MP i was searching for a good server and saw Los Santos Street Wars in it. I tought it was nice Because when i saw the name i thought this server is perfect for me.

Tell some BR rules: Dont hack Car ram Etc etc No Weapon hacks health hacks etc....

Do you Have skype ? [Username if yes] :  Yes my name is Yannick.wolf4

Will You able To use Skype ? : I'm Able to use my skype anytime, ive got a good mic and been doing much skyping the time.

Where are you from? : I'm from the netherlands

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? : Report it on the forums www.ls-sw.net

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : 1-3 hours a day. if needed.

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : I would report it on skype and Forums and Also report it on the server with /report.

Complete The Sentence Below :

1) You are not Permitted_____  To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes Are____ Missing from the Zoo Exhibit

3) You have to Follow the Server Rules____ to Not get Banned

Which languages can you speak?: Dutch and English.

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: No

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)
Bistreo's BR Application. XkQHWdv

Please show the best spree you got in the server(minimum should be 40kills): My best killstreak is 25 no 40 But i can do that WinkBistreo's BR Application. RupAb5x

Please show that you defeated a tester in duel (JAY OR THE_PRANESH):
I dont have any screen of that, but ill make one when i defeated them.

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi  user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? yes But some time i use SMG no uzi

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:-8__ /10
Desert Eagle:- 7,5__ /10
Combat shotgun:-8,5__ /10
Shotgun:-8__ /10
Sniper:-9__ /10

C Bug :-8 /10
2 Shots :-7 /10
Back to top Go down
[BR]DavidN
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]DavidN

In-game username : [BR]DavidN

PostSubject: Re: Bistreo's BR Application.   Bistreo's BR Application. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Improve your stats
Make a bigger spree
Duel Jay and Pranesh

Back to top Go down
Bistreo

PostSubject: Re: Bistreo's BR Application.   Bistreo's BR Application. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Gonna do that. when i did it ill post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bistreo's BR Application.   Bistreo's BR Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bistreo's BR Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: [BR] Blacks Revenge Family :: Join Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: