Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

What to do in my life

Go down 
+2
LatvianGangsta
Wes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

What to do in my life Empty
PostSubject: What to do in my life   What to do in my life Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Hey guys, I like to say that I am 19 years old some of you guys know that already some doesn't know. Right now I'm at the point of what to do in my life. I'm out of highschool didn't want to go to college and now here I am trying to find a job irl but no luck. If I get a job I wouldn't be playing that much anymore and thinking of quiting but then I think of not to quit. I am soon going to be 20 in March and that is big for me I'm becoming a adult and when I do I don't think I would be playing games that much it's time to get serious in my life so what I said before I wouldn't be on or just quit. Right now it's hard to decide because I love LS-SW It was fun to be in BR for months now and becoming part of the admin team was a anor. I'm still thinking of what to do in my life so stuff may change.
Back to top Go down
LatvianGangsta
Gangsta Member
Gangsta Member

PostSubject: Re: What to do in my life   What to do in my life Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Make ur own commpany ;d
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: What to do in my life   What to do in my life Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:27 pm

let me tell u something about the life Wes.....i am 16 years old...
To take seriosly ur life is fine u can find girl and make family....thats the point of the life , not the job...
The job is only to going through the days and get some cash for food...dont think so serisly about it...Nothing good on that , the job is only as good as your boss.....So as i see u have no idea what u want to do , thats bad 2.....U can start quiting job every month of tryin to find ur place and u just gonna lose them...My point is you so much will get used to change....No pleasure in the work. God has create the life for live well and make ur own fun all the time , if you bury ur head in the job so u lose....
Ur boss get the money and u something like a dog...
U just finish school so give ur self a time to find the thing u want to do but only if u have that possibility , otherwise gonna sorry one day...
About LSSW u can be here at the weekends or when u free...but the video games are not so bad thing....U see we here chat mostly(communicate with real people).....but be aware from depresion...
Before u do something stupid ask ur self what u want, and do that u want because thats the point of life. My family watchin me strange today couple of my friends also i am the only female here so active!...but i dont care i got my time for stayin here.
Give ur self a year or something like that to rest and rethink your life....U know this is my first server ever in which i play and i start here because of u , krook and no one else...---> i dont try to stop u , but be always available for work in the past tense....if u knw what i mean....
Thats just my point , maybe im wrong.

Last edited by [BR]Angel on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: What to do in my life   What to do in my life Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Wes, my bro listen. I'm 21 years old, i'm lookink for a job , i live with my girlfriend and I PLAY LSSW.

You can do everything you want, it's just a time question.

Wink
Back to top Go down
[BR]Yahya__
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
[BR]Yahya__

In-game username : [BR]Yahya98

PostSubject: Re: What to do in my life   What to do in my life Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:53 am

Mister_Oui wrote:
Wes, my bro listen. I'm 21 years old, i'm lookink for a job , i live with my girlfriend and I PLAY LSSW.

You can do everything you want, it's just a time question.

Wink
lol idk that you are that old :v
your forum profile said 19 years old

for wes: 
I think you should get a job first, it's very important. And as an adult, you shouldn't play too much samp :c, focus on your job and play samp when u got free time. (and u can get a girl when u got a job Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: What to do in my life   What to do in my life Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:13 am

Wes I agree with Yahya, first get a Job and then play in ur Free Time LSSW. I also go to a higher school, but im not finished yet. I still need to go 3 Years school, and im already 16. The first time what I do when im out of school: GET A JOB, LSSW is now the last important point WES PRO. First get a Job, and then come back in your freetime if you want. Good Luck Homie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do in my life   What to do in my life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do in my life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Los Santos Street Wars :: LS Street Wars :: Everything and Nothing-
Jump to: