Los Santos Street Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeUser Control PanelHome__LS-SW__Latest imagesRegisterLog in

CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application

Go down 
+6
[BR]ShopenZ
Mister_Oui
[BR]The_Pranesh
Wes
[BR]Maios
CHMOD
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CHMOD
CHMOD

In-game username : CHMOD 0776, RKN, Road Kamelot

CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Empty
PostSubject: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Are you thinking about joining some other clan:(yes or no) No

What is your name in game: CHMOD 0776

What does BR mean: Black Revenge (I was here when it was created lol)

Name At least 3 BR members: [BR]Yayah, [BR]Faqahat, [BR]DavdIN

Name at Least 3 Server admins: [BR]Jay, [BR]Faqahat, [BR]Yayah

How old are you: 25

What is Your Gender ? [Male , Female]? Female

Why do you want to join BR clan [ 50 Words at least] : I was once a member of BR but it was before it was named BR. I'm also a former Co Owner of the server and always wanted to be apart of BR. Me and Faqahat use to date and had a lot of fun back in the beginning days of LSSW. I remember when it first started, he had roughly around 5 players lol until Hellraiser started advertising on other servers and on youtube. I love BR because it have on of my favorite colors in it, Black. I love pink and black my two favorite colors.

why Do you think we will accept you ? [ 50 Words at Least] : Well, I think I'm probably the best player on the server. I have a ratio of 16.56 and know everything about Deathmatching. I've been a member of the LSSW community since it was first created way back when I was head administrator with Yayah (I always spell his name wrong). If you're a old player of this community, then you know who I am lolz.

How did you Found Our server? : I was here when it was created lmfao.

Tell some BR rules: I don't know about BR rules but, I do know the common clan rules which are:

- No disrespecting other clan members
- No hacking
- No using unfair advantages
- No racism
- Always respect the server and clan rules.

Do you Have skype ? [Username if yes] :  Yes, ms.italy90

Will You able To use Skype ? : Yes

Where are you from? : Italy

What do you do if you saw a Hacker and Admins are Offline ? : Take a SS/Frasp and upload it on forums along with a report.

What's your daily activity on the server [Per Day] : Well, I have a job but I can be fairly active. 7 days a week around 7am - 7pm depend though. I like to go shopping or whatnot XD

What do You do if you saw a Server hacker ? : Same thing I said above, SS/Frasp it and post it on the forums XD

Complete The Sentence Below :

1) You are not allowed To Cheat/Hack

2) Three Foxes are? Missing from the Zoo Exhibit what? o.O?

3) You have to Follow the Server rules to Not get Banned

Which languages can you speak?: English, Italian, a little Spanish.

Did you ever get banned from server if did tell us the reason: Yes, just a few minutes ago for money hacks which I don't have because, money hacks don't work in SAMP lol. I don't have any sort of hacks at all.

Please tell us your in game stats: (Kills/deaths/K/D ratio/playing time) [/stats](show us a SS)

CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application 2ij0ojd

Also If accepted you will be on a 1 month Probation trial if you mess up anytime during that 1 month you will be kicked out and most important thing you should not be a micro smg/uzi  user
do you understand the agreement [Yes , No]? Yes

Rate Yourself

Walking Weapon
SMG:-9.5 /10
Desert Eagle:- 9.5 /10
Combat shotgun:-10 /10
Shotgun:-9.5 /10
Sniper:- 7 /10

C Bug : 10 /10
2 Shots :- 10 /10 (I can rapid fire)
Back to top Go down
[BR]Maios
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
[BR]Maios

In-game username : [BR]Maios

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Pending because u are banned now :/
Back to top Go down
CHMOD
CHMOD

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:15 pm

But I'll be unbanned soon hopefully
Back to top Go down
Wes
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

In-game username : [BR]Wes

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Pending too for now.
Back to top Go down
CHMOD
CHMOD

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:18 pm

If I was a hacker, why would I willingly post a SS, videos and etc of my gameplay? Lol seriously I don't need to hack
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

In-game username : Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:52 am

i dont care about this app anymore u are a banned guy so u may leave with respect(if u got some)
Back to top Go down
Mister_Oui
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
Mister_Oui

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:52 am

Send me a sexy pic then i'll unban you. Ok baby?
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:34 pm

looool u girl??????????? nice ratio >.> u sleep with ur GTA?????
i was banned when i made my BR application......well u lucky for that i ignore bans with no proofs , because i was banned for same reasons couple times....
+1 from me good luck!
Back to top Go down
CHMOD
CHMOD

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:54 pm

[BR]Pranesh__ wrote:
i dont care about this app anymore u are a banned guy so u may leave with respect(if u got some)

Again, stop calling me a fucking guy. You're just mad because my stats are WAY better than yours and you're jealous. I was told I should apply for this clan by [BR]DavidN. Ask him yourself. He'll kindly tell you I don't hack because, I DM with him all the time. He's watched me DM and saw me play and I've never hacked once. You're just jealous.

[BR]Angel wrote:
money are all the time like bug in this server.....so im telling u to start /setcash on regular members if they had alot . Ok ''fok'' the money tell me about ur HH?....lol no dont i see no proofs around here btw....
Jay is incredible admin my fav from the beginning...but the big prob here is that , i see speach fights n u fight for ur rights 2 but no PROOFS for nothing......
Feel free to pm me ur IP address after Jay say ''OK'' on this topic so i can unban u.
If u get ban again without proofs , well we can talk ---> again. But if i see proofs of that u hack ---> u out.

Actually, I'm not banned anymore. Angel said I'm unbanned because, you don't have any proof that I've hacked at all. You also said I ban evaded today right? That's strange... I just woke up like... 1 hour ago so how in the fuck did I ban evade? You're fucking lying. If I ban evaded and hack, where's the fucking proof?
Back to top Go down
Mohey
Mohey

In-game username : Sift

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:49 pm

You seem's a pro girl, Supported +1 Razz
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:13 pm

be respectfull with all members....dosnt matter who got better skills.....i think u cant get the idea of the our clan. Keep friendly . Btw Pranesh hates me when i apply for BR its just his way to deal with girl ''crash her head with bat and take her on his bed'' ......i trust to all admins in this server but without proofs for some inactive player like me it mean nothing....
Try to deal with Pranesh is really important.
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:22 pm

lol this girl is high hahaha ur stats are far much more better than me lmao just see my stast my ratio crossed 30 and more than 15k kills i have (rofl) girls suck still.
and i will wait 24 hrs more if u didnt get 5 +ve votes this is denied
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:24 pm

[BR]Pranesh__ wrote:
girls suck still.
~Angle slap Pranesh ass with her whip~ ...-.- i can RP
Back to top Go down
[BR]RedBuLL
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]RedBuLL

In-game username : [BR]RedBuLL_

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:27 pm

hmmm idk many insults in that app
And dont say u are the BEST Player in that Server
Pending
Back to top Go down
CHMOD
CHMOD

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:01 pm

I never said I am THE BEST, I said I'm PROBABLY (meaning a slight chance) one of the best. Never said I'm better than all. I didn't insult him, I was defending myself. He's insulting me the whole time in my ban appeal and my application saying I'm a guy and that girls suck. How is he allowed to do that? As a administrator, this is allowed? That's highly unfair.

Now that Angel have explained it to me, I'm fine with it. His words don't make or break me. They only push me to strive and be better at what I do. So say what you want, I'm here to apply. If you hate me, that's all on you. I don't hate anyone nor hold grudges. This is a game and I play it for fun. Remember that Smile
Back to top Go down
[BR]ShopenZ
Premium Member
Premium Member
[BR]ShopenZ

In-game username :

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:27 pm

CHMOD wrote:

Now that Angel have explained it to me, I'm fine with it. His words don't make or break me. They only push me to strive and be better at what I do. So say what you want, I'm here to apply. If you hate me, that's all on you. I don't hate anyone nor hold grudges. This is a game and I play it for fun. Remember that Smile
hate u ? i donno u.....whts wrong with my words?
Back to top Go down
CHMOD
CHMOD

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:39 pm

No no no... Angel I wasn't saying anything bad about you.. It's a compliment..

*sighs* Listen guys, I'm not here to fight and argue at all. I just want to play the game. I'm not here to make enemies or anything (except IG Very Happy) other then that, I just want to be friends. If you feel I've disrespected you in anyway possible, then I am deeply sorry. I was just being a little emotional and defensive. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
FroG
Premium Member
Premium Member
FroG

In-game username : MADAFAKAPRO2006_._

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:39 am

Well,I can't give u +1,cauze my vote is -1...even not pending cauze i remember u was hacking some months ago. BTW it's mine vote for now ,and i hope u changed so lemme watch u and maybe then i'll decide to give u +1...but now sry...
Back to top Go down
[BR]The_Pranesh
BR Member
BR Member
[BR]The_Pranesh

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:48 am

you are done with this app
and i just got 2 words for you
DENIED/~LOCKED
you can reapply when u get some respect from players this means u cant apply again before 1 month

OFFTOPIC
Shorten ur signature or will be done by forum admin
Back to top Go down
Faqahat
Developer
Developer
Faqahat

In-game username : [BR]Faqahat

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:38 am

CHMOD wrote:

How old are you: 25
You grew up too fast last year i remember you were 17 And Now You Turned 25 Whoa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application   CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHMOD 0776 - Black Revenge Application
Page 1 of 1